PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So I have set shit to analyzer before but he can’t test contaminants which is what I would want tested when homebrewing. What’s the best and cheapest source to test potency and Sterility?

So can i order a small amount of raws from the usa store yet? I just need test man :p Us canucks are feeling pretty ignored up here in our igloos dude lol. I should bring my pet polar bear over to the boss man's house so we can have a play date with his panda ha ha. Wait did that sound ghey :p

So can i order a small amount of raws from the usa store yet? I just need test man :p Us canucks are feeling pretty ignored up here in our igloos dude lol. I should bring my pet polar bear over to the boss man's house so we can have a play date with his panda ha ha. Wait did that sound ghey :p
It did sound a little kinky .

So I'm guessing every body is a go on the ass contest for those who don't post pics next contest will include something everyone is comfortable with .

Can I make a suggestion. Maybe we can start a new thread just for the contest. Keep it simple to find n keep this thread free of hairy asshole pics.

Greetings, I copy-paste a review made to PPL raws I placed (maybe incorrectly) in Steroid Lab Testing. Tested in Barcelona, Spain with a LabMax kit.

<<Well, I bought some raws from PPL, ((¡¡¡all for personal use, I have had enough filtering hours for each 50mL!!!)) and all of them gave positive results. I also checked a homebrewed anadrol oil based but I used too much or made some mistake since it became dark brown so fast, but under UV light looked hardly bright green so it's supposed to be legit too.

Here I give you some pics os the results together with the expected colour list from LabMax.>>

Attachments

• 1 Raw materials.JPG
    1 Raw materials.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2a Mixed with reactives.JPG
    2a Mixed with reactives.JPG
    299.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 2b Mixed with reactives under UV light.JPG
    2b Mixed with reactives under UV light.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 3 Proof of analysis made in Barcelona, SPAIN.JPG
    3 Proof of analysis made in Barcelona, SPAIN.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 4a Test E.JPG
    4a Test E.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 4b Test E UV.JPG
    4b Test E UV.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 5a Mast E.JPG
    5a Mast E.JPG
    343.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 5b Mast E UV.JPG
    5b Mast E UV.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 6a Tren E UV.JPG
    6a Tren E UV.JPG
    340.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 6b Tren E.JPG
    6b Tren E.JPG
    330.6 KB · Views: 32
JUST AN IDEA...
PICS GET POSTED IN THE MEDIA SECTION.. THIS WILL NOT ONLY ENSURE VIEWS AND VOTING BUT ALSO GENERATE MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE CONTEST AND OFCOURSE THE FREE PPL ADVERTISING..
AND.......
TO MAKE SURE PHOTOS ARE LEGIT AND FAIR!!! EVERY1 AGREE ON A CERTAIN POSE..(STANDING,ALL FOURS ETC)
AND, IN PURPLE MARKER PEN WHATEVER.. PPL.COM WRITEN ON SOME PART OF THE ASS..
IF U WANT 300 CREDIT.. INVEST IN A PURPLE MARKER ;(
THOUGHTS ??

JUST AN IDEA...
PICS GET POSTED IN THE MEDIA SECTION.. THIS WILL NOT ONLY ENSURE VIEWS AND VOTING BUT ALSO GENERATE MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE CONTEST AND OFCOURSE THE FREE PPL ADVERTISING..
AND.......
TO MAKE SURE PHOTOS ARE LEGIT AND FAIR!!! EVERY1 AGREE ON A CERTAIN POSE..(STANDING,ALL FOURS ETC)
AND, IN PURPLE MARKER PEN WHATEVER.. PPL.COM WRITEN ON SOME PART OF THE ASS..
IF U WANT 300 CREDIT.. INVEST IN A PURPLE MARKER ;(
THOUGHTS ??

FYI .. I WILL SHAVE AND TUCK BACK FOR CONTROL PURPOSES.

BEAUTIFUL CHICK MANG... BUT SHIT SHES GOT THE "HANGIN BACON"
IN ALL FAIRNESS, PAST EX'S WITH THE BEGGIN STRIPS HANGIN PROVIDE A CRAZY "COCK SOCK" EFFECT... ITS ALMOST LIKE A SQUEEGEE FOR UR WANG!!!

TURN CAPS OFF. Thank you. :D

BEAUTIFUL CHICK MANG... BUT SHIT SHES GOT THE "HANGIN BACON"
IN ALL FAIRNESS, PAST EX'S WITH THE BEGGIN STRIPS HANGIN PROVIDE A CRAZY "COCK SOCK" EFFECT... ITS ALMOST LIKE A SQUEEGEE FOR UR WANG!!!
She hates them. I fucking love them. They do exactly what you said. Looks and feels just like another set of lips as you slide out.

Back