PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Relax. I joined today specifically to ask this question. Ignore it if you don’t want to help. How is that question a bad question to ask. And there are zero details in my question, it really is a simple question tbh. Most annoying part of any of these communities is the pretentious keyboard warriors that really just drive people off instead of helping, even with the simplest of questions.

That's kind of a subjective question you asked. (Edit: Quoted the wrong post, should have been your first post.)
West coast customs seems like they don't play around (from all the gripes i've read) while East coast seems to be a little looser, at least for the time being.

You're taking a gamble either way. If you can't afford to lose the money, go domestic, the higher price is worth the peace of mind, IMO.

That's kind of a subjective question you asked.
West coast customs seems like they don't play around (from all the gripes i've read) while East coast seems to be a little looser, at least for the time being.

You're taking a gamble either way. If you can't afford to lose the money, go domestic, the higher price is worth the peace of mind, IMO.
Thanks for the reply. Been seeing a fair amount of people across many forums panicking lately because of all that’s been going on, so that’s what motivated me to ask. Hopefully it goes well

This difficulty is over rated when brewing a small batch at home for yourself. You order vials that are already sealed and sterilized. I weigh out my powder in a glass beaker, add in the BB. I use a syringe/needle to add the BB and it melts a lot of the powder. Then add the majority of the oil (if brewing 50mls, I'll add enough oil to make it about 40ml.

I put this on the stove top on a low setting and stir it with a glass stirring rod. It completely melts in just a few minutes. After it cools a bit (it never gets too hot) I add the remaining oil then suck all this up in my 60cc syringe. Add the sterile filter and needle (keeping the cover on th needle).

Swab the vial and then remove the needle cap of your syringe/filter. What goes into the vial (no matter how dirty your kitchen was gets filtered...sterile oil into a sterile vial. Not too much to fear. A lot more details in the homebrew section.

J
Caulk gun (put a few thick rubber bands around the trigger - helps a lot) makes it so easy to filter with syringe filters... and I just back fill the 60ml syringe... 18g needles break up a lot of rubber stoppers (from presterilized vials) for me so I went to 20g - slightly better
Also I use coffee filters to clean up oil leaking etc.. just to limit fibers everywhere (paper towels etc)..
Best way for me is filter 80-100ml into 100ml vial Then cut the aluminum cap off - remove the rubber stopper and pour fill my 10ml vials that I sterilized then cap/crimp (e bay has crimper for 45.00 with 100stoppers and 100 aluminum caps).. (I sterilize same ones and reuse and cap/crimp)

Last edited:
Back