PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Question for the folks with Accutane raw experience.

I have some raws and it seems to have clumped up and I have to break it apart where before when I first received the compound it was a powder. I'm looking at it and how it breaks apart and I think if I give it a go with a mortar and pestle it will be ok BUT do you guys know anything about an effect in potency if the raw had pulled moisture out of the ambient atmosphere?

I have no clue how to gather that info from the interwebs, can't find anything even close to a study/abstract on it. Any insight would be appreciated.

20171120_175438.jpg

I have some raws and it seems to have clumped up and I have to break it apart where before when I first received the compound it was a powder. I'm looking at it and how it breaks apart and I think if I give it a go with a mortar and pestle it will be ok BUT do you guys know anything about an effect in potency if the raw had pulled moisture out of the ambient atmosphere?

I have no clue how to gather that info from the interwebs, can't find anything even close to a study/abstract on it. Any insight would be appreciated.

View attachment 79748
What the heck is that? Looks like yams. Is this a thanksgiving joke?

What the heck is that? Looks like yams. Is this a thanksgiving joke?
Lol, no dude. It's legit. I keep all my raws in a good spot. Nothing else has done this to me. I have maybe 12 - 15 compounds and they are all mint, except for this one.

View attachment 79748

Mine went the same. It just absorbed any bit of moisture and turned into a clumsy mess. Have no idea why but it's not just you

Mine went the same. It just absorbed any bit of moisture and turned into a clumsy mess. Have no idea why but it's not just you
Any resolution on your end with it? You pitch it? It's not super costly but I have a fair amount of it. It would be a shame. I'm going to mortar it tonight I think.

Any resolution on your end with it? You pitch it? It's not super costly but I have a fair amount of it. It would be a shame. I'm going to mortar it tonight I think.
I just chucked it. It's probably fine but I haven't used it in months. It did the job when I had it. Only bought 2 grams so nothing really

Back