PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hey guys, I pinned some Test E and EQ yesterday for the second time after being hesitant on the first injection because of the large lump and pip it caused. It's slowly dissipating as per usual but the pip was bad but I could still function.

Today I am crippled after pinning left glute. I have read about some serious pip from people over the years and suspected they had low pain tolerance but this.. this feels like someone kicked my in the ass a few times wearing a steel-toe boot. I am limping around the house and its a chore just to get up and down from being seated. I think if the pain feels like this way after every injection there is no way I'll be able to continue with this cycle. I wont be able to train, nor will I be able to even go to work, and I am not exaggerating.

I also noticed about 5 hours ago I started to feel quite shitty and flu like symptoms, so Ive taken my temperature and it is at 100.8 Now ive never had test flu and im surely this is what it is and it sucks.

I pinned some test e/and tren e yesterday and so far my experience is the opposite. I actually have zero pip over 24 hours later. But our bodies are all different. Maybe try a different site.

Hey guys, I pinned some Test E and EQ yesterday for the second time after being hesitant on the first injection because of the large lump and pip it caused. It's slowly dissipating as per usual but the pip was bad but I could still function.

Today I am crippled after pinning left glute. I have read about some serious pip from people over the years and suspected they had low pain tolerance but this.. this feels like someone kicked my in the ass a few times wearing a steel-toe boot. I am limping around the house and its a chore just to get up and down from being seated. I think if the pain feels like this way after every injection there is no way I'll be able to continue with this cycle. I wont be able to train, nor will I be able to even go to work, and I am not exaggerating.

I also noticed about 5 hours ago I started to feel quite shitty and flu like symptoms, so Ive taken my temperature and it is at 100.8 Now ive never had test flu and im surely this is what it is and it sucks.
I don't think an infection would develop in the first 24hrs. If it's the new stuff in miglyol 840, that's why you have the pip I'd imagine. It was ridiculous for me so I discontinued use

I’ve been dealing with this shit going on 5 weeks. And I completely understand it sucks. 5 weeks in on test cyp 750mg pw and not one shot that I haven’t had pip from. Ive had the crippling pip you talk about but I’ve also had more tolerable pip. The only thing I can tell you is to warm your vial before pinning and push super slow on that plunger. Makes it alittle better for me

Warming the oil seems to help alot some love migyol some hate it.

The irony is I warmed the oil up this time which ive done in the past and notice it helps reduce some pain... Anyways it must be miglyol in the test. I move the vial around and it has the viscosity of water where as the EQ is more thick and oily like which may be from the EQ raw since it is liquid at room temp or different carrier oil. Now i understand all the complaining about Mig. I still feel like shit, however I took a naproxen 500 and it has helped with the PiP already within an hour quite a bit surprised how well its working but still crippled! Also an fyi to you guys who lift taking NSAID's often is detrimental to your muscle gaining journey and will reduce inflammation and inhibit muscle growth to a degree.

I really feel like there’s so no weird going on with this miglyol. It’s essentially the same as MCT and maybe I’m missing it but there’s not a lot of people tweaking over that.

The miglyol I have is super smooth and everyone who’s tried it wants everything made in it. To be fair my sample size is only 10-12 people though.

I had something seriously shady happen with my Western Union Payment today.
I don't want to get into it here until ppl has a chance to address it.
I would definitely hold off on Western Union!!

I really feel like there’s so no weird going on with this miglyol. It’s essentially the same as MCT and maybe I’m missing it but there’s not a lot of people tweaking over that.

The miglyol I have is super smooth and everyone who’s tried it wants everything made in it. To be fair my sample size is only 10-12 people though.

The might you use is 840, right? Wasn' there some talk of panda using mic 810 or something like that awhile back, I may be thinking if something else.

I had something seriously shady happen with my Western Union Payment today.
I don't want to get into it here until ppl has a chance to address it.
I would definitely hold off on Western Union!!

PPL has been flagged is all sounds like. Just needs a new receiver is all.

Could be wrong though.

Sponsors

Back