PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The might you use is 840, right? Wasn' there some talk of panda using mic 810 or something like that awhile back, I may be thinking if something else.
I see everyone loves or hates it.
For people who cant use it or our allergic to it does it give them the same Lump and PIP that people are talking about or are there other symptoms like hives or rash?

Please elaborate dude. How did your funds get refunded to someone else?
when he called to check his WU it probably said a different state. what happens is (only sometimes and i’m assuming for safety reasons) is when the money gets returned it goes back to the main headquarters first, changes the tracking number than you need to get new tracking number from HQ then you can get your return from any WU

Please elaborate dude. How did your funds get refunded to someone else?
wu said funds paid in colorado, im not in colorado. wu main office is in colorado so if a reciever gets flagged for to many pick ups etc. the money is paid back to colorado wu from china. now i know.

when he called to check his WU it probably said a different state. what happens is (only sometimes and i’m assuming for safety reasons) is when the money gets returned it goes back to the main headquarters first, changes the tracking number than you need to get new tracking number from HQ then you can get your return from any WU
this exactly..

Sponsors

Back