PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ok so pretty much you Buying and selling percentages of bitcoins ? Like you can buy 300 US dollars worth of bitcoin and only receive .0363 of a damn bitcoin? Shit is so sketchy I just don't understand

Yeah that's it but a source will only ask for 300 worth or whatever your order is. As soon as it's sent it could go up or down so it's up to them to either convert it back into currency or leave it as BTC. So a source will only ever receive what you sent them. The fluctuations have no effect really on sending money only if your holding money.

Think of it like a token you buy with cash and exchange for goods. What happens the token after is up to the receiver

I don't even try to understand the ratio, with coinbase i put in the US dollar amount and it sends the Bitcoin amount, as long as the bit coin amount is equal to or higher it all good

Coinbase increases the price of bitcoins a little when you buy them, then charges a sending fee that is deducted from the amount sent and not covered in the fee when purchasing. You’re probably shorting your source a little every time but if they don’t care then fuck it I guess.

I think of bitcoin like the stock market. U want to buy low n sell/send when it's high. Coinbase has been charging some outrageous fees recently. Need to start looking into some other cryptocurriencies like Litecoin or ETH. Have heard Monero is a good one but not many sources accept it.

Coinbase increases the price of bitcoins a little when you buy them, then charges a sending fee that is deducted from the amount sent and not covered in the fee when purchasing. You’re probably shorting your source a little every time but if they don’t care then fuck it I guess.
I send a little more , like a couple bucks each time, so far they are cool with it.

Hey dudes, I am looking to incorporate some mast/tren into my currently test only cycle. I'm 5 weeks in, and feel like it would be a good time to add something new. Really interested in tren/mass combo and just wondering what doses I should take. I've read that you can use lower amounts of tren, with great gains, as long as you add masteron to it. Just wondering what dosage I should be using of both. And tren Ace/mast E?
Thanks brothers!!

i like the idea of using bitcoin where everything is done at the same time. i dont want any bitcoin sitting somewhere losing value over night. id like to pay for bitcoin, send the bitcoin, be done with that transaction all in one shot.
It went down a little but has already came back plus some I just about guarantee you it will hit 10.000$ a coin by the end of 2017.
It nice to use some wait a little while and have that back plus some .

Hey dudes, I am looking to incorporate some mast/tren into my currently test only cycle. I'm 5 weeks in, and feel like it would be a good time to add something new. Really interested in tren/mass combo and just wondering what doses I should take. I've read that you can use lower amounts of tren, with great gains, as long as you add masteron to it. Just wondering what dosage I should be using of both. And tren Ace/mast E?
Thanks brothers!!
How long do you plan to run the cycle if you’re already 5 weeks in. What test also. I would do a total of 12 weeks. I would start the tren at 3-400 and the mast at 6-800. Run for 5 weeks depending on how the tren makes you feel you can up it. After 5-6 weeks back off the tren if you want and finish the last two with test and mast or keep the tren too. That part you have to decide when you get there.

Coinbase is what I use, very simple to use, a little hairy the first time but oh so easy now.

If you are paying for your gear from coinbase without transferring it to another wallet or four, they will close your account. Coinbase seemed to be the easiest, but I wasn't educated about transferring out before making payment and they closed my account.

If you are paying for your gear from coinbase without transferring it to another wallet or four, they will close your account. Coinbase seemed to be the easiest, but I wasn't educated about transferring out before making payment and they closed my account.

Why is that?

Why is that?

Someone smarter than me will have to answer this correctly. But basically they can track up to a few different transfers and you're buying illegal items so they just all of a sudden cancel your account. No warning, just you no longer have an account. I only dabbled in it shortly amd most of my purchases were to research chem companies for ancillaries and still got cancelled.

Someone smarter than me will have to answer this correctly. But basically they can track up to a few different transfers and you're buying illegal items so they just all of a sudden cancel your account. No warning, just you no longer have an account. I only dabbled in it shortly amd most of my purchases were to research chem companies for ancillaries and still got cancelled.

Wow that's fucked up. So it's not anonymous at all then!? So what happens to your balance when the up and decide to cancel your account? Sounds like a huge piss me off to me.

How long do you plan to run the cycle if you’re already 5 weeks in. What test also. I would do a total of 12 weeks. I would start the tren at 3-400 and the mast at 6-800. Run for 5 weeks depending on how the tren makes you feel you can up it. After 5-6 weeks back off the tren if you want and finish the last two with test and mast or keep the tren too. That part you have to decide when you get there.

Was planning on 16 weeks, and (don't flame me) I have been running 500mg sust/ week and 350mg test prop/ week. I have a bunch of extra prop sitting around, and I figured higher test wouldn't hurt. So I'm thinking of dropping the prop and incorporating the tren/mast

Wow that's fucked up. So it's not anonymous at all then!? So what happens to your balance when the up and decide to cancel your account? Sounds like a huge piss me off to me.

You have to transfer it out. It doesn't just disappear afaik. I had less than $20 left and transferred it out.

Back