PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by purplepandalabs, Mar 16, 2017.

colossus25

colossus25 Member

Also shows how much we value discretion unlike other boards and forums like reddit.

bonacris likes this.
    No need to bs about it.. one half used bottle of tren and one test prop..and handgun in car.even though I have permit they charged me with intent to go armed during felony

warlordishere

warlordishere Member

Reddit is cancer meso and pm are the only decent forums.

colossus25 likes this.
    colossus25

colossus25 Member

Well i agree with you there hopefully we don't fall in the same hole 3 times haha

colossus25

colossus25 Member

Even PM has been a little loosed lip lately but yeah i agree with you 100%.

colossus25

colossus25 Member

@purplepandalabs you should really consider getting off of reddit, sources go down there like clockwork. You've been exemplary so far I'd hate to see you wrapped up in some dumbshit because of the lack of discretion on reddit.

Wood4days likes this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Not trying to be a dick but do you have a police report to back that up?

AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

When you start a sentence"not trying to be a dick..." you're being a dick.

ronin17

ronin17 Member

You are an idiot. Please stop spouting your bullshit. A friend of mine was charged with two felonies for having one Zanax is his jeans. It happens every day.

Tens of thousands of people are arrested every day for minimal amounts of drugs or paraphanalia. You have no idea what your talking about and your dangerous.

The last thing we need around here is someone giving the impression to newbs or anyone else that this lifestyle is without risk.

You obviously know jack shit about the justice system and how it thrives on bullshit trumped up charges.

Ickyrica

Ickyrica Member

Another bust in my area today. It was a cocaine bust that provided a bonus charge or two for AAS.

Trust me guys, this shit is real and can fuck your life up quickly. Play safe.

Johnny442 and colossus25 like this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Hey he offered to show proof so I wanted to make sure he lives up to what he is spouting out in here.

Wanna go to the knockout room? Sounds like you need to outlet.

Wood4days

Wood4days Member

When someone tells you they going to cough up proof. Live up to it. Dont talk shit up on here and telling everyone you going to show proof and not deliver. Just my 2 cents

Ripped

Ripped Member

Damn bro you need to move lol. That sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ickyrica likes this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Private use or seller?

Ickyrica

Ickyrica Member

Not sure yet. I actually know one vice detective that was involved. I'll have better info later tonight.

The cocaine was distributor level.

Wood4days likes this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Damn! Distribution. That ain't good.

I know someone that was busted with 5oz of cocaine, 1000 pills of xtc, and 30k cash. He was given 3 years but ended up doing only 3 months and 1 year probation.

Just saying. Sometime the laws here bend the other way.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    I have better than that.. I have a nine page indictment..not gonna post it bc my fucking name is all over it.. they didn't arrest me on the spot.. they used the shit from my gym bag to procure a search warrant for my home and found all supplies to make tren ace and then indicted me.. SIMPLY WAS SAYING TO GUYS WHO THINK LE DOESNT CARE THAT THEY DO.. WHY DO I NEED TO BACK UP MY BAD LUCK TO YOU @Wood4days
    It's definitely not some thing most people want others to know or would fabricate.. most people would lie about NOT HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD

Johnny442 and Wood4days like this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Sorry I doubted you. Here's a makeup cake, don't be mad anymore. ab0796688f3bb25f8eb830e8f219afc1.jpg

Finaplixguy711 likes this.
    Wood4days

Wood4days Member

Stanford swimmer gets jailed only 6 months for sexually assaulting unconscious woman.

Well ain't that a bitch. download%20(1).jpg brock-turner.jpg

Ickyrica

Ickyrica Member

Trafficking on the cocaine charge. Possession on the AAS charge

colossus25 likes this.

© 1997–2016 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.