PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Man that does suck I would definitely been at the p.o. we reship if seized but can't do anything if it shows delivered was it finished or raws?
You have good neighbors I would ask around.
You say you can't do anything... But it's that you are choosing not to do anything.

It's not like if it's a customs seizure then you make a claim on your insurance... You just take the hit.

So whether you do something or you do not, it is your call - regardless of the circumstances.

I'm not even saying you should re ship it, but saying that you can't is bullshit... You won't, not can't.

We all want a good service at the end of the day. The postal service is not infallible in any country.

You say you can't do anything... But it's that you are choosing not to do anything.

It's not like if it's a customs seizure then you make a claim on your insurance... You just take the hit.

So whether you do something or you do not, it is your call - regardless of the circumstances.

I'm not even saying you should re ship it, but saying that you can't is bullshit... You won't, not can't.

We all want a good service at the end of the day. The postal service is not infallible in any country.
So they're responsible for the postal service now? That's a first

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Anyone else ever have this bullshit happen with usps.
Is ask the mail man, if you're cool with him. Ask your neighbors. If it gor stolen or misdelivered and they open it, they just gonna toss it due to the stealth.

It's too obvious but, in a business loaded with liars and scammers, I would never refund or reship if it says delivered. That is the end of the shipping guarantee. Reverse scams would spread like wildfire if they reshipped that pack.

Have you tried Tren H?

Yeah. Noticed no difference in sides vs gains etc. Was exactly the same as enanthate. Just price difference was all. Just ran it for 8 weeks so take what you may from that. I got less sides overall from enanthate vs ace but worse heartburn but I used a higher dose just because of the concentration

So they're responsible for the postal service now? That's a first
I didn't say they are responsible for it - but a legitimate business would re ship a parcel which had been mis-delivered and any steroid supplier could choose to do the same.

It is a nonsense to say they can't.

It's too obvious but, in a business loaded with liars and scammers, I would never refund or reship if it says delivered. That is the end of the shipping guarantee. Reverse scams would spread like wildfire if they reshipped that pack.
I understand... But if the intended recipient hasn't received it, then...

It is a bad situation. Has to be taken on individual merits, I guess.

I didn't say they are responsible for it - but a legitimate business would re ship a parcel which had been mis-delivered and any steroid supplier could choose to do the same.

But how do you prove it's misdelivered? Tracking says delivered, or left on porch of the intended address (I'm guessing).

I hear you tho, Amazon would send it again. But I'm sure they write that shit off to insurance or whatever they do.

Tough to ask that of a ugl. Even tho it's a drop in the bucket to them.

No "legitimate business" would reship that package.

Just started international test e/tren a/tbol/mast. Everything pinning real smooth, received my pack in 10 days. One gripe is my last 3 packages have been sent to the wrong address. My address is correct on the website, and after the last pack got sent to the wrong address I emailed customer service to let them know and they assured me it wouldn't happen again. Low and behold my last pack was sent to the wrong address again (left out 1 digit) luckily my post man knows who I am so he brought back the package the day after scheduled delivery day.

No "legitimate business" would reship that package.
Amazon would, but they're crazy. I ordered something from Amazon. Cost 290. I didn't use it for like a month, when I took it out the box it had a piece broken, but it still functioned just fine without it. I called them they said "well it's just outside the return window, but not far enough that we can't help You, I'll 2day ship you another one". I said really? What if the next one is broken too? They said okay well refund you the money and just throw the original away or donate it or whatever. So they refunded me the 290, and I kept the item (a leaf blower) and with a little bit if tape it works just fine. Needless to say I used that 290 credit to order my kids Christmas gifts from Amazon.

Amazon is outrageous with their return policy tho I don't know how they do it.

This a totally different circumstance, but I'm sure they'd do the same if it was misdelivered or stolen.

So they refunded me the 290, and I kept the item (a leaf blower) and with a little bit if tape it works just fine. Needless to say I used that 290 credit to order my kids Christmas gifts from Amazon.

Amazon is outrageous with their return policy tho I don't know how they do it.
That's pretty awesome. I haven't had such luck with shit like that.

I actually did have a TV ordered from best by and I had to go to the local ups warehouse to pick it up. Put it in my car. Got home. Plugged it in.... Screen was shattered. But they weren't responsible because I had to get it from their warehouse. And it wasn't their problem once I left with it. Bullshit.

Well I've had it happen recently... The parcel had been left with a neighbor, but was nowhere to be found. They resent it to me and took it up with the delivery company.
Yep. Almost everyone I tell my Amazon story to, thinking it was a unique situation, tells me some version of it happening to them. Lost packages stolen packages, whatever. They reship that shit. Amazon gonna take over the world soon.

That's pretty awesome. I haven't had such luck with shit like that.

I actually did have a TV ordered from best by and I had to go to the local ups warehouse to pick it up. Put it in my car. Got home. Plugged it in.... Screen was shattered. But they weren't responsible because I had to get it from their warehouse. And it wasn't their problem once I left with it. Bullshit.
Rage.

Yep. Almost everyone I tell my Amazon story to, thinking it was a unique situation, tells me some version of it happening to them. Lost packages stolen packages, whatever. They reship that shit. Amazon gonna take over the world soon.

They just buy the shipping gairentee from usps. It's basically insurance, but Amazon had this worked into contract with usps. Same contract that made it where postal workers didn't get paid to deliver packages from Amazon.. it's why I don't use Amazon. Killing one business at a time slowly.

I tried again with the mig gear after everyone saying pip is normal on a first cycle at least the first few pins. I was pinning 250mg Test E every 3.5 days. Pinned twice ended up skipping 1 day due to pip and then pinned 2 more times on schedule. It improved slightly, but still pretty painful and for the last two I also ended up running a fever for 2 days after each pin so I am pretty sure it is the mig getting me. Looks like I am just going to have to give up on this cycle until I can get some gear without the mig. With 4 pins over 2.5 weeks of 250mg each do I need to PCT? I know people said don't worry about it with only 2 pins but wasn't sure with 4.