PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You say you can't do anything... But it's that you are choosing not to do anything.

It's not like if it's a customs seizure then you make a claim on your insurance... You just take the hit.

So whether you do something or you do not, it is your call - regardless of the circumstances.

I'm not even saying you should re ship it, but saying that you can't is bullshit... You won't, not can't.

We all want a good service at the end of the day. The postal service is not infallible in any country.
No the company has a policy if I owned it I could do what I please but as a rep sometimes they won't budge but if I can do something to help him I would.

No the company has a policy if I owned it I could do what I please but as a rep sometimes they won't budge but if I can do something to help him I would.
Yeah thats a screwed up situation because if they do it for one customer it kinda opens pandoras box for people just start trying shady shit saying there packs disappeared trying to get free shit ...its fucked up that it happened , but its an understandable stance on ppl's part...

That's really the whole point of tracking though, isn't it? A confirmation to the source that the package made it to it's final destination.

Sometimes that final destination is wrong, but where does the sources responsibility end?

If the shipper fucked up the name/address/zip code, then yes, the source should be on the hook, if it was the fault of USPS, then i'd say it's the recipient that's out of luck (sadly).

Either way, unless there's concrete proof of who's at fault, then it's just he said, she said. In other words, it's a wash.

Just my 2cc's. (Stole that from @Skull and i have no shame about my rampant trademark theft.) :D

That’s cool. It was in the meat of the vastus lateralus that I pulled back and was in a vein. I pinned there probably 50 times before that happened. What could I have done differently? @rutman @Samsquanch
Not sure. That’s where I pin quads, about halfway down between hip and knee. It’s helps that I’m pastey as fuck, so I can see veins close to the surface.

Not sure. That’s where I pin quads, about halfway down between hip and knee. It’s helps that I’m pastey as fuck, so I can see veins close to the surface.
I pin much higher in the quad. In the upper quarter of it and never hit a vein or have pip. 3 ml usually.

Ppl rep, I retract my apology from yesterday. Calling out someone as a reverse scammer with no proof whatsoever because they posted bad bloods is wrong. Like someone would reverse scam a source for 150.00 in store credit. Just remember, it was this source who sent out underdosed test, mislabeled halo for adex, hired someone who sent out hairy gear, it's always something with you guys, you can't even get people's addresses right.

You say you can't do anything... But it's that you are choosing not to do anything.

It's not like if it's a customs seizure then you make a claim on your insurance... You just take the hit.

So whether you do something or you do not, it is your call - regardless of the circumstances.

I'm not even saying you should re ship it, but saying that you can't is bullshit... You won't, not can't.

We all want a good service at the end of the day. The postal service is not infallible in any country.
He's correct...he CAN'T. Because if he did people would be pulling this "It was delivered" scam on panda left and right.

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Anyone else ever have this bullshit happen with usps.
Had same thing happened to me they delivered package the next day.

Can i get a PPL rep to help me out. My package says delivered to an address in Oregon, and my shipping address was for an order on the east coast. It’s in the order form and everything.

This isn’t my first time Using PPL either. I have the order number and tracking number.

Can i get a PPL rep to help me out. My package says delivered to an address in Oregon, and my shipping address was for an order on the east coast. It’s in the order form and everything.

This isn’t my first time Using PPL either. I have the order number and tracking number.
This seems like a not so rare situation with This source. Hopefully, nobody gets arrested because their gear got delivered to and opened by the wrong person.