PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I would also like to in courage our customers or anyone wanting more testing to join up over at anaboliclabs and suggest seeing some ppl products being tested I believe with enough interest they take that into consideration.
Plus they will be some anonymous testing of our domestic on a continuous basis.
If you're not a supporter already donate it's a good cause that helps us all.

Whoa
Tren H $17.92 vs just $5 for Tren E
is H really worth it over E?
is it really much longer lasting? (some say it's not)

I got 25 mg DBOL 100 count. I tried taking 1 tab every 8 hours due to half life totaling (75 mg a day). After about the 3 day mark my appetite went to shit and my stomach was hurting and felt tired and nauseous. I stopped the DBOL and it went away. Stayed off for about two weeks and gave it another try. Same issues. I’ve ran anadrol and superdrol before which is more harsh on the body from what I understand and never had these issues. I was going to try it at 50 mg per day but I kind of don’t want to risk feeling like shit again.

Just felt like I should give an update as things have changed. Found out I had the flu. My appetite and nausea was due to being sick and not the dbol. Sorry for the confusion. Finally getting better after losing 12 lbs in the middle of a bulk and can eat more than 2 small meals a day. Back to gains....

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Anyone else ever have this bullshit happen with usps.

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Yes I have but they delivered it to the wrong house. I would ask your neighbors.

Yes I have but they delivered it to the wrong house. I would ask your neighbors.

I've made it a habit to always use the 4 digit zip code extension on all mail orders. I started this after another source here couldn't put my address into his mailing system. I've also never lost an order doing it this way

Yea one time man shit sucked. I had a package taken off my front door steps that had a whole thing of multi vitamins and a golf tape measure (fathers day gift for my girls dad). Needles to say he didn't get his tape measure and I didn't get my vitamins

one

Man that does suck I would definitely been at the p.o. we reship if seized but can't do anything if it shows delivered was it finished or raws?
You have good neighbors I would ask around.