PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I thought the testing wasn't offered in October when the problem was first discussed, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it without calling the the ppl rep his source dickrider

Yeah he was offered to send it off and paid for. But he refused to do. He made a statement of something to the fashion of " ugly always deflect by saying to send off for testing" then went on a rant.
He disappeared for a while then reappeared in the other thread he created recently.

I glad the smart members actually read.
the guy wanted free gear and he thought raising hell and telling lies would get it.
He can't post proof because they wasn't any I was going to let it slide till he created a thread and continues to spread more lies.
More lies, you mean the ones about the underdosed test atvreddit,,the adex really being halo, the gear that created all the pip. The hairy gear you guys sent out?

Yeah he was offered to send it off and paid for. But he refused to do. He made a statement of something to the fashion of " ugly always deflect by saying to send off for testing" then went on a rant.
He disappeared for a while then reappeared in the other thread he created recently.
In that case, I apologize to ppl rep about this situation

More lies, you mean the ones about the underdosed test atvreddit,,the adex really being halo, the gear that created all the pip. The hairy gear you guys sent out?
Once again you defend a scammer doesn't surprise me.
I will try not to engage your stupidity anymore I know members can see for themselves what your about.

Here ya go @rpbb
My vials of EQ 500 have a piece of clear tape across the center of the label with black sharpie covering up something. Then what when I peeled it back it says 200mg/ml, and at the bottom of the vial is written in pen 500mg.. Seems pretty damn shady if you ask me, who knows what it is.

It's 500mg what's so shady about them making sure it's marked correct?
Or do you think we would just label the 200mg as 500mg if so what has ppl done up till now to give you that idea?
You have something to back up your insinuations.
You can send a unopened vial off to be tested we pay 100$ store credit we always back our products but when he gets the right labels he won't have to use those.

Now get back in your PCOM thread shill

Anyone can look thru this thread and see if I attack customers or if when other boards were in damage control what I was doing.
I was owning it making things right it's all right here for anybody that cares to read.
I even went off about the Bop rep
And what he said.
Obviously I can't control the other boards I don't Rep but this one here at meso it's all me and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else because it's uncensored for better or worse.
So anyone who can find me attacking a legit problem or member I will be waiting for you to post it up that one thing that makes us men not having to hide from our decisions.

Anyone can look thru this thread and see if I attack customers or if when other boards were in damage control what I was doing.
I was owning it making things right it's all right here for anybody that cares to read.
I even went off about the Bop rep
And what he said.
Obviously I can't control the other boards I don't Rep but this one here at meso it's all me and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else because it's uncensored for better or worse.
So anyone who can find me attacking a legit problem or member I will be waiting for you to post it up that one thing that makes us men not having to hide from our decisions.
And once again, sorry for attacking you in this situation, check out the post I left for sudz, I hate reverse scammers as much as crappy sources

And once again, sorry for attacking you in this situation, check out the post I left for sudz, I hate reverse scammers as much as crappy sources
I saw it and I have no problem with you holding ppl to a higher standard we aren't going anywhere unless something happens and unanimous amount of members ask us to.
But if you're going to hold us to a standard use facts to do so.
Because if you don't your only going to shoot yourself in the foot and look like you have alternative motives.

Look man I dont know you but you are trying to slander this source by combining all complaints over the entire time they have been operating sayimg these are current issues.

Underdosed gear was on reddit awhile back which from what i understand got corrected. Same with the halo.

But the recent situation about the underdosed is being investigated and no where has it been proven at all.

Yeah the hair in the gear from elite who is gone. Didnt have hair in mine bit i run a company and know hownmuch one dumbass can fuck things up for you.

Quit trying to argue current issues with past mistakes to make yourself sound more credible. The facts speak for themselves and you are obviously attacking thisnsource and keep getting proven wrong by people bringimg up that pesky facts thing.

You sound more like a liberal dressed in a vagina costume bitching about female rights.

Look man I dont know you but you are trying to slander this source by combining all complaints over the entire time they have been operating sayimg these are current issues.

Underdosed gear was on reddit awhile back which from what i understand got corrected. Same with the halo.

But the recent situation about the underdosed is being investigated and no where has it been proven at all.

Yeah the hair in the gear from elite who is gone. Didnt have hair in mine bit i run a company and know hownmuch one dumbass can fuck things up for you.

Quit trying to argue current issues with past mistakes to make yourself sound more credible. The facts speak for themselves and you are obviously attacking thisnsource and keep getting proven wrong by people bringimg up that pesky facts thing.

You sound more like a liberal dressed in a vagina costume bitching about female rights.
Not going to argue, ppl rep is right, I was wrong

If I was the same type of person as @Sudz I could have reported his posting pm's and he would be gone or get in trouble that's not me I warned members so they would know he can't be trusted with personal information.
But I will make sure everyone knows he's a scammer and can't be trusted I hate a scammer don't matter if it's a source or member.

First off I didn't come from reddit.
Deflection wouldn't get all those members refunds you're taking up for a reverse scammer now I know you're intentions and they have nothing to do with harm reduction.
I didn't wanna say it. Didn't wanna accuse anyone. But looking at @Sudz post history, seems like he either has bad luck when it comes to buying gear, or maybe something else.