PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Members beware of this member posting private messages without any type of permission.
I missed this when he done it but found it after I have called him out on labs and wanting gear replaced without offering any proof as other members did.
This is why I took the route that I did. Instead of freaking out even though I have my doubts about the test e. I found it more helpful to the community to reach out to @PurplePandaLabs Rep. And discuss my fears like a grown up. He has worked with me through the process and just waiting for everything on analyzers end. I also made it clear that I wanted nothing out of it just so he and others would know that I'm not trying to come up. Even though I told the Rep that I wanted nothing from them he still insisted that if the test e didn't test right that he would take care of me. I guess part of my point is that if you have concerns about your gear and the company is willing to work with you on testing or what not you should let things play out and then go from there especially when the reps is actually a decent person.

This is why I took the route that I did. Instead of freaking out even though I have my doubts about the test e. I found it more helpful to the community to reach out to @PurplePandaLabs Rep. And discuss my fears like a grown up. He has worked with me through the process and just waiting for everything on analyzers end. I also made it clear that I wanted nothing out of it just so he and others would know that I'm not trying to come up. Even though I told the Rep that I wanted nothing from them he still insisted that if the test e didn't test right that he would take care of me. I guess part of my point is that if you have concerns about your gear and the company is willing to work with you on testing or what not you should let things play out and then go from there especially when the reps is actually a decent person.
But wasn't the problem that the rep blew sudz off when he had the problem in the first place, and than denied he ever heard any complaints.Seems like they only fix problems that they are brought up on this board, or when the problems were brought up at reddit. The history with this source, is that his screwups go back to reddit, and will probably continue to happen.

I don't disagree there. I could be wrong but instead of immediately demanding stuff which I believe he did at least work and have things tested to be 100% sure about the compound. I'm not letting them off the hook but if I'm going to be unhappy with something I want to have full proof of my concerns. I do agree with you as well the list of problems are growing concerning and they need to stop for this company to move forward. I want to see that happen and I suppose time will tell.

Ok, you amke a good point, but how about the rep posts a warning about all the screwup this source has had, and how they really havent done anything to fix it. Just to remind everyone, underdosed gear, mislabeled gear, contaminated gear blah blah blah. I've never seen a worse source in the underground.

Never seen a worse source? That's saying a lot. Especially since we've had so many scammers come through here.

Never seen a worse source? That's saying a lot. Especially since we've had so many scammers come through here.
Yeah, seen a lot of scammers, never saw so many screwups with the actual gear. I'm sure the vets would probably have better ones

Meso drama aside I need some help. Going to Mexico for a week and I’m on NPP and mast P. Anyone ever go away on cycle. Do I bring my gear with me. What’s the best way to bring it. I would need 6ml and two syringes. If I put it in my luggage you think it would clear customs checking. I was thinking I could add both compounds to one vial and just make sure I give it a good swirl before I draw.
I usually adjust injections to the day I leave and then I take a double dose to get me through. Do NOT under any circumstances try to sneak it--- It is certainly not worth your freedom.

There is a nonstop conversation in here including your post which does the same thing... So it's doubtful that was his reasoning behind the warning.
He's a dick rider of p.com pretending that he cares about members all of a sudden.
He constantly attacked anyone who left a bad reviews on p.com.
But when ppl had a issue suddenly he's the protector of meso the voice in the terrible darkness.
Please save us all @rpbb

He's a dick rider of p.com pretending that he cares about members all of a sudden.
He constantly attacked anyone who left a bad reviews on p.com.
But when ppl had a issue suddenly he's the protector of meso the voice in the terrible darkness.
Please save us all @rpbb
I've ignored a million bad comments at pcom. And one again, youre just deflecting all the mis labeled, contaminated, and underdosed gear that this source has sent out.. And ppls issue aren't sudden, they are continuous, and go back to Reddit.

I know some say it's ok to post a pm from a source, but my belief is to never post a pm from anyone unless permission is given OR

if there is solid evidence of a source scamming members then the pm should be exposed in the open so we can get the source off the board. ( after several members have been brought into the loop in private and a plan has been taken place)
I agree consideration must be taken when scamming is involved.
I wouldn't ever post a pm but imagine the response it would bring if i did.
He is a snake plain and simple he tried everything he could to make me give him some gear.
Made a bunch of claims without proof so I called him out on it in his blood testing thread.

I've ignored a million bad comments at pcom. And one again, youre just deflecting all the mis labeled, contaminated, and underdosed gear that this source has sent out.. And ppls issue aren't sudden, they are continuous, and go back to Reddit.
First off I didn't come from reddit.
Deflection wouldn't get all those members refunds you're taking up for a reverse scammer now I know you're intentions and they have nothing to do with harm reduction.

I agree consideration must be taken when scamming is involved.
I wouldn't ever post a pm but imagine the response it would bring if i did.
He is a snake plain and simple he tried everything he could to make me give him some gear.
Made a bunch of claims without proof so I called him out on it in his blood testing thread.
I don't see where he's a snake, you guys sent him some crappy gear, blew him off, than finally offered to pay for the testing when he called out your lies

First off I didn't come from reddit.
Deflection wouldn't get all those members refunds you're taking up for a reverse scammer now I know you're intentions and they have nothing to do with harm reduction.
And you guys were very selective about who you gave refunds to, looks like you did it more for publicity than anything

I don't see where he's a snake, you guys sent him some crappy gear, blew him off, than finally offered to pay for the testing when he called out your lies

Ppl actually offered to do the testing right off the bat. But sudz refused. He finally agreed when ppl rep confronted him in the other thread created by sudz.

Not backing ppl, but in this instance ppl is correct when he stated he offered for the testing. Sudz actually stated that " this what ugl do is deflect by saying send off for testing" sudz had the opportunity for ppl to pay for this long ago, weeks ago.

A lot of conversation happened in this thread between the two, sudz never wanted to post pictures etc.

Once again your telling lies I offered to test when he first got his pack .
Like I said not only do you manufacturer you on version of what's happened you will even make up stuff.
You already have no credibility so you don't worry me.
The more you talk and tell lies the more people will see what your really about.

Ppl actually offered to do the testing right off the bat. But sudz refused. He finally agreed when ppl rep confronted him in the other thread created by sudz.

Not backing ppl, but in this instance ppl is correct when he stated he offered for the testing. Sudz actually stated that " this what ugl do is deflect by saying send off for testing" sudz had the opportunity for ppl to pay for this long ago, weeks ago.

A lot of conversation happened in this thread between the two, sudz never wanted to post pictures etc.
I thought the testing wasn't offered in October when the problem was first discussed, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it without calling the the ppl rep his source dickrider

I glad the smart members actually read.
the guy wanted free gear and he thought raising hell and telling lies would get it.
He can't post proof because they wasn't any I was going to let it slide till he created a thread and continues to spread more lies.

Is anyone else running the same batch of test E? (Im sure there is) If so will bloods be drawn?

Obviously if there is an issue with that batch we will know?...

Sponsors