PurplePandaLabs Raw source

25/25 mg each for the first cycles involving orals
(I advice injectable-only first cycles)

Dbol is one of the orals that go great with it. But I don't agree with running them together.

Think you are better off running anadrol 3 on then run the dbol 2 days then wash rinse repeat.

But everyone does it different.

Dbol is one of the orals that go great with it. But I don't agree with running them together.

Think you are better off running anadrol 3 on then run the dbol 2 days then wash rinse repeat.

But everyone does it different.
If you don't mind PM'ing me, that would be great. If not, all cool as well.

I don't see the reason to add Nolvadex to dbol unless completely necessary. I've learned that the less drugs you have to add the better. As long as you can adjust your AI properly you should not need it unless you get a gyno flare up correct?

I don't see the reason to add Nolvadex to dbol unless completely necessary. I've learned that the less drugs you have to add the better. As long as you can adjust your AI properly you should not need it unless you get a gyno flare up correct?
I have Adex and used it on occasion on my last cycle when my nips started itching. Shouldn't that be sufficient?

I would think so unless you start getting bad symptoms. I'm just seeing alot of people in various places talk about running Nolvadex right away when you start dbol. Me and @Roger rabbit had a long conversation not to long ago about dbol.

The irony in this post. You have yet to even respond to my blood work and You never even offered a store credit.
Here let me remind you. Also you what the would the time frame of an order being placed have to do with anything about not being able to replace gear that reacts toxic to my body? Others who ordered had theirs replaced. Why the favoritism. I still think you're upset about me putting up the vials of EQ with tape on them covering up 200mg and written in 500, so let me remind you and fellow members what that looks like too.

View attachment 83119
Members beware of this member posting private messages without any type of permission.
I missed this when he done it but found it after I have called him out on labs and wanting gear replaced without offering any proof as other members did.

Members beware of this member posting private messages without any type of permission.
I missed this when he done it but found it after I have called him out on labs and wanting gear replaced without offering any proof as other members did.
I know some say it's ok to post a pm from a source, but my belief is to never post a pm from anyone unless permission is given OR

if there is solid evidence of a source scamming members then the pm should be exposed in the open so we can get the source off the board. ( after several members have been brought into the loop in private and a plan has been taken place)

My domestic sust 250 which was actually tren got reshipped intl and everything looks good. Doubt anyone thinks otherwise but panda rep really went above and beyond every step of the way to make things right. Whoever Vicky is well so much to say about that ill leave out. Panda rep should be running his own shit.

My domestic sust 250 which was actually tren got reshipped intl and everything looks good. Doubt anyone thinks otherwise but panda rep really went above and beyond every step of the way to make things right. Whoever Vicky is well so much to say about that ill leave out. Panda rep should be running his own shit.

Can I hop on this deal? Was told I'd get my dom order replaced "at most 1-2 weeks" a few weeks ago by our darling friend Vicky.

Oh boy, more ppl drama. You guys will do anything to bump this thread to the top

There is a nonstop conversation in here including your post which does the same thing... So it's doubtful that was his reasoning behind the warning.
Ok, you amke a good point, but how about the rep posts a warning about all the screwup this source has had, and how they really havent done anything to fix it. Just to remind everyone, underdosed gear, mislabeled gear, contaminated gear blah blah blah. I've never seen a worse source in the underground.

I beg to differ, they have taken multiple measures to fix it. Does it negate the original errors? No. But, steps had been taken to stem the tide of elites dirty gear and to make up for it on a person to person basis. Also, steps have been taken to make sure a domestic setup is correctly rolled out. Again, does it negate the original errors? No. But they have made multiply steps on a few different fronts.

I beg to differ, they have taken multiple measures to fix it. Does it negate the original errors? No. But, steps had been taken to stem the tide of elites dirty gear and to make up for it on a person to person basis. Also, steps have been taken to make sure a domestic setup is correctly rolled out. Again, does it negate the original errors? No. But they have made multiply steps on a few different fronts.
L, from a practical standpoint, have you wondered why none of the big Asian labs have set up domestic manufacturing operations. Its because it's hard to hire employees to run an illegal business, or to keep those employees from ripping you off. Not to mention, ppl can't even manage his Asian manufacturing operation, do you think he'll be able to manage a lab 3000 miles away

Not to mention, wouldn't they be screwing over all the domestic labs they are supplying by competing with them

L, from a practical standpoint, have you wondered why none of the big Asian labs have set up domestic manufacturing operations. Its because it's hard to hire employees to run an illegal business, or to keep those employees from ripping you off. Not to mention, ppl can't even manage his Asian manufacturing operation, do you think he'll be able to manage a lab 3000 miles away
For starters I need to ask Millard to change my name, needs to be a lower case i at the beginning. I'm assuming your L was in reference to my handle? Wouldn't be the first time it's happened if so...

He let it slip, no doubt. The Elite debacle is disturbing and I'm pleased no one has had anything serious come of it, that I know of. Incorrect labeling is inexcusable. Dirty gear is inexcusable.

I'm not really sure how one can keep a constant eye on everything when working on both domestic and abroad. It's going to have to be trust based to some degree, 100% agreed, which is a tough thing to ask for in today's day and age. Maybe not possible?

All I know is he isn't running away and scamming people, says a lot.

I don't think he is the only raw source on the block, and his customers can easily shop around and see who has what at what price. They are all playing in the same sandbox, so to speak. They evenbhabe access to pandas suppliers if they know where to look.