PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So I capped some A-drol awhile back at 50mg and started with a 100mg ed well after it started working I was liking it but then lethargy hit like a brick so I went with 50mg ed and still was pretty lethargic.
Has anyone else gotten lethargy from drol?
Yeah drol gives me some pretty fucked up lethargy after a few weeks , and it doesnt really matter the dosage 100 or 50 it basically comes on exactly the same . Usually around week 3 , then i usually tap out after another week or two.

You can run anadrol with another compound to lower the lethargy/ make it non existent.

So like 3 days anadrol, 2 days different oral. Then wash rinse and repeat.

You will lower the sides greatly and still reap the benefits of the hormone.

There are several that have great synergistic relations with anadrol.

You're missing out on some sick swoleness. I do chest and back twice a week. Deadlift first then superset chest and back. Nigga swole son. Try it.
Thats how I roll, chest and back super setting. Can lift heavy on both and get a lot done in under an hour.

On my last Navy deployment, 2006 my max bench went up 50 lbs and I was benching 335 beginning of that deployment.
It works, just gotta get the routine down.

You're missing out on some sick swoleness. I do chest and back twice a week. Deadlift first then superset chest and back. Nigga swole son. Try it.
So I capped some A-drol awhile back at 50mg and started with a 100mg ed well after it started working I was liking it but then lethargy hit like a brick so I went with 50mg ed and still was pretty lethargic.
I def do, and gain 15lbs and a lot of strength!

Add Dbol to Adrol and lethargy goes away.
Add some Nolva for Dbol estro tho.

Opioid selling sources are currently getting an inordinate amount of attention
and dropping like flies
rumors of cracked Emails and controlled deliveries around

@purplepandalabs
@PurplePandaLabs Rep.
Can you guys PROMISE us you'll never ever get involved in anything recreational-drug?
I won't be part of any shit like that I have been clean a long time.
Plus to much heat the man will put it to you for that.

Is Adex not good enough? What do you recommend on the dosing of each? I ran Dbol on my last cycle and loved it. I want to try Drol this time around.
The problem is that Dbol-derived Estro doesn't show on any estro bloodwork (i.e. estradiol)
it is a different chemical molecule.
So you won't know how much AI to use
Thus resort to Nolva: it will block most estro while avoiding low estro symptoms.

The problem is that Dbol-derived Estro doesn't show on any estro bloodwork (i.e. estradiol)
Thus resort to Nolva: it will block most estro while avoiding low estro symptoms.
Not even the e2 sensitive test?

Thanks for the tip. What dosing do you recommend on the Drol & Dbol combo?

25/25 mg each for the first cycles involving orals
(I advice injectable-only first cycles)
I've run orals before and did well with them. I ran Dbol twice a day for a total of 50mg/day. Not sure which to start with in the AM - Dbol or Drol. I know Drol has a longer half life.

Lol, I presume you quoted his response and mine because I posted the question twice. Apparently I got trigger happy and duplicated the post. Problem solved!