PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Anyone else ever have this bullshit happen with usps.
Yes but for friend it wasn’t from PPL.

USPS most likely delivered to the wrong address. You can ask if it’s not too late the postal office what address they delivered to. Show them tracking but try not to disclose your name just in case for now. Yes you’re taking a chance although stealth is pretty good. It’s a shitty situation To be in. My buddy had to ask on his. To Note Neither parcels were from PPL when this happen. It’s a nerve wracking situation. Hopefully its small parcel.

@Mongo delete delete delete

Well, was wanting to give ppl a try with a small order but guess im out a few hundred. I ordered in Dec and pack never landed. Although usps shows on my tracking that it was left on my porch which was bull shit as I was home all day that day and out front working on shit at the time they say it was delivered. Contacted ppl and told them what was going on and they said nothing they can do as it shows delivered. Fucking sucks, its not the money as much as the time I waited for nothing.

Anyone else ever have this bullshit happen with usps.
I have had this happen more times than I like to admit. Though not with any packages from PPL.
This falls squarely on the USPS or the carrier. I have seen packages make it to the local distribution center and next scan they are a state away. Then 2 days before they make it back. I had one last year tho to the post office 4 towns away and it was addressed correctly.
On my regular carrier's day of my packages could end up anywhere. I have had them delivered to neighbors and even to totally different streets in town.

That's really the whole point of tracking though, isn't it? A confirmation to the source that the package made it to it's final destination.

Sometimes that final destination is wrong, but where does the sources responsibility end?

If the shipper fucked up the name/address/zip code, then yes, the source should be on the hook, if it was the fault of USPS, then i'd say it's the recipient that's out of luck (sadly).

Either way, unless there's concrete proof of who's at fault, then it's just he said, she said. In other words, it's a wash.

Just my 2cc's. (Stole that from @Skull and i have no shame about my rampant trademark theft.) :D
We do replace lost or seized packs but not delivered.

Ppl rep, I retract my apology from yesterday. Calling out someone as a reverse scammer with no proof whatsoever because they posted bad bloods is wrong. Like someone would reverse scam a source for 150.00 in store credit. Just remember, it was this source who sent out underdosed test, mislabeled halo for adex, hired someone who sent out hairy gear, it's always something with you guys, you can't even get people's addresses right.
That doesn't surprise me like I already stated your intentions are clear carry on I will watch you get laughed off the board.
And you know how many times the carrier screws up the address because we print it straight off the user account.

I have had this happen more times than I like to admit. Though not with any packages from PPL.
This falls squarely on the USPS or the carrier. I have seen packages make it to the local distribution center and next scan they are a state away. Then 2 days before they make it back. I had one last year tho to the post office 4 towns away and it was addressed correctly.
On my regular carrier's day of my packages could end up anywhere. I have had them delivered to neighbors and even to totally different streets in town.
It happens alot the carrier can screw up anything send to a completely different country.

We do replace lost or seized packs but not delivered.

That doesn't surprise me like I already stated your intentions are clear carry on I will watch you get laughed off the board.
And you know how many times the carrier screws up the address because we print it straight off the user account.
Yeah, shipping to wrong addresses, sending out underdosed and contaminated gear, mis labeled gear, and you talk about me getting laughed off the board. Who are you going to cause of being a reverse scammer next

Not sure. That’s where I pin quads, about halfway down between hip and knee. It’s helps that I’m pastey as fuck, so I can see veins close to the surface.

Yea I use 1” needles so I was in the meat of the muscle. Really just was a surprise because I have never pulled back and saw blood. It’s pretty easy to aspirate.. no sense in NOT doing it.

Let me guess he should post all his private information on a public forum.
You intelligence is mind boggling keep on your a joke anyway I will watch you crash and burn
Yeah, another screwup by your lab, but go ahead and change the subject. You should call him a reverse scammer as well

I find that strange as well but didn't say anything because I am not exactly sure what to think of it.
Some members had the foresight to create multiple handles, for obvious reasons. @Manwhore9999 ? (I don't think that was his handle lol) was known for this.

Not saying this is happening here. But that's why it looks strange.

It's not so outrageous. Think about it. There's companies our there that will post positive reviews for you on Amazon shit like that. They have a verified buyer designation now to try and help give validity to reviews.

Positive And negative reviews influence many on the internet. I know I wouldn't buy shit that has bad reviews.

It happens on forums too. Sources create multiple handles to leave themselves feedback. Or create then to leave negative feedback on others.

Like I said sounds outrageous. But I'm sure it happens.

Yeah, shipping to wrong addresses, sending out underdosed and contaminated gear, mis labeled gear, and you talk about me getting laughed off the board. Who are you going to cause of being a reverse scammer next

You do a great job at keeping tabs on every fuck up this lab has made in the past two years. You keep repeating shit like it just happened. You never mention that every single fuck up was addressed.

Here’s a q for ya.. are you affiliated with any other labs? Are you affiliated with PCOM?

You’re just doing what is right for everyone.. no motives?? I call bullshit.

When justfish got a fucking abscess from PCOM mast, and had floaters where were you? When PCOM neglected to notify other customers who bought that same batch where were you? When they had a rash of bad bloods where were you? When they sent out bunk dbol where were you?

You stay in this thread and any other thread who buys their raws from panda. You got a backlog over at PCOM though you may want to head over there for awhile.

Some members had the foresight to create multiple handles, for obvious reasons. @Manwhore9999 ? (I don't think that was his handle lol) was known for this.

It's not so outrageous. Think about it. There's companies our there that will post positive reviews for you on Amazon shit like that. They have a verified buyer designation now to try and help give validity to reviews.

Positive And negative reviews influence many on the internet. I know I wouldn't buy shit that has bad reviews.

It happens on forums too. Sources create multiple handles to leave themselves feedback. Or create then to leave negative feedback on others.

Plus it's obvious when it's a 1 day 1 post handle.

It happens and I can't tell you how many have popped in made claims and when you ask for a order number they can't provide one and leave.
But I will say @Mongo has provided me his info to see what happened.

Sponsors