PurplePandaLabs Raw source

A large majority of your recent posts are in this thread talking about reverse shills and fake accounts.

It takes away from the real complaints that even legitimate members have had.
I won't deny that. I could see how it would muddle this thread.

I feel like it's relevant to talk about tho. Just how scammers pick on the newbs, some newbs won't know how difficult it is to distinguish real reviews from bullshit reviews. They may not be privy to how manipulation occurs on forums. Shit like that.

I'm pretty upfront about my feelings on panda. I think people are foolish for ordering finished products. Just because the price difference is clear as day. He's got it all posted on the site. Not to mention it shows how much s vial of test actually costs to make.

Ive only placed 1 order. (A second order that I didn't pay for only shipping cuz I used my credit for bloodwork) I monitor this thread just for this reason. To keep tabs on panda. Not to mention this thread has become a community on its own, with homebrewers and the likes.

I put weight to negative reviews from credible members. But I also put weight to the actions the source makes to correct these issues.

Panda seems to be in it for the long haul fixing issues where itd be easier to just say fuck it.

He probably makes a good amount of money just selling raws to these pop up shop ugl.

Maybe this source could turn belly up. I wouldn't care either way.

It's only fair to try and make sense of the muck. Both ways. Whether it's bs reviews or reverse shills. Or fuck ups from the source.

I bet if you go through my post history. You will find me posting a lot of their fuck ups too. :eek::eek::eek: believe it or not.

It makes my lower back feel someone hit me with a pool cue, I can’t bend my ankles for the fear of ripping my calves, and my biceps feel like a baby giraffe is growing inside them. I’ll tell you if it’s bunk it about a week.. not very fun for me.
Yep I just started the dbol today as well.

Some people tolerate things differently. Dbol isn’t very expensive and would probably be one of the worst things to fake because there are very distinctive and noticeable sides with it. Not saying you’re lying but it would be absolutely stupid for a source to fake it.

Doesn't have to be faked but could be switched on accident for arimedex or whatever else. And with pcom it could be in large batches as well.

My prediction for the lab will be they are getting really big with their raw dealings. Soon the Feds will figure it out.

Start with the small fries and work their way up with deals

If panda is selling to all these labs openly and all these labs are openly bragging about using panda raws.... it won't be long before people get caught up and several labs go down with it.

His stealth can be as good as he wants it, but with a open website to anyone, the Feds are ordering and looking at the stealth and seeing where it's coming from, only person escaping will be panda himself.

So I know everyone is getting caught up in the hype of brewing their own, but remember Feds and law enforcement will build a case for years on you before coming to knock on door. They will even sell to you just like what happened on the dark web when they took over a well known site and collected all the data and continued to sell to users.... so stay safe guys.

Doesn't have to be faked but could be switched on accident for arimedex or whatever else. And with pcom it could be in large batches as well.
First dbol experience for me, and it definitely had zero effect. I think they switched it with sweettarts. It was cheap, so I chalked it up as an L and moved on.

My prediction for the lab will be they are getting really big with their raw dealings. Soon the Feds will figure it out.

Start with the small fries and work their way up with deals

If panda is selling to all these labs openly and all these labs are openly bragging about using panda raws.... it won't be long before people get caught up and several labs go down with it.

His stealth can be as good as he wants it, but with a open website to anyone, the Feds are ordering and looking at the stealth and seeing where it's coming from, only person escaping will be panda himself.

So I know everyone is getting caught up in the hype of brewing their own, but remember Feds and law enforcement will build a case for years on you before coming to knock on door. They will even sell to you just like what happened on the dark web when they took over a well known site and collected all the data and continued to sell to users.... so stay safe guys.
They did a 3 year sting on Omega and he has his whole family in it. His own dad at 60 years old was hustling. They did not bust nor have I ever heard someone that ordered get a knock on a door. The local dealer at my gym would be in prison for ordering 5k a month when he ordered with his credit card from WFN if that was the case. I bet it would blow us away the book of business he runs. Still blows me away how open he is about it. All good things come to an end no doubt!

@Bigboy727. Yes I know. I actually stopped using orals a while back but decided to give them another run. My name is actually a homage to one of my favorite old school punk bands The Cramps.

They did a 3 year sting on Omega and he has his whole family in it. His own dad at 60 years old was hustling. They did not bust nor have I ever heard someone that ordered get a knock on a door. The local dealer at my gym would be in prison for ordering 5k a month when he ordered with his credit card from WFN if that was the case. I bet it would blow us away the book of business he runs. Still blows me away how open he is about it. All good things come to an end no doubt!

The people who typically get a knock on the door get deal to speak, part of those deals are them not talking /tipping off. So they can keep climbing the ladder.

Nor would someone who did flip want to talk about it.

. The guy being open at the gym selling openly will come to an end. It's a system that all humans play...like a thief... small and silent at first but the more you get away with it, the looser you become... eventually you get caught unless you stop while ahead and don't get greedy. But it's hard to stop when you see good ol' green backs coming in and the feeling of power entails and feeds your ego.

The people who typically get a knock on the door get deal to speak, part of those deals are them not talking /tipping off. So they can keep climbing the ladder.

Nor would someone who did flip want to talk about it.

. The guy being open at the gym selling openly will come to an end. It's a system that all humans play...like a thief... small and silent at first but the more you get away with it, the looser you become... eventually you get caught unless you stop while ahead and don't get greedy. But it's hard to stop when you see good ol' green backs coming in and the feeling of power entails and feeds your ego.
That's why after my last chunk of time I walked away its too fucking enticing and the money being a criminal is great.

All I know of this lab. I ordered them had to pic up funds due to no stock. I think we are all hoping a source survives we look past the bad. I would hold off orders and see what other reviews say.

Some people tolerate things differently. Dbol isn’t very expensive and would probably be one of the worst things to fake because there are very distinctive and noticeable sides with it. Not saying you’re lying but it would be absolutely stupid for a source to fake it.

Fake it? Probably not. Release shit they made without testing the raws first? Almost certainly.