PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone able to provide an update on how long it takes to transfer funds from coinage to a private wallet and fees involved? Really not trying to wait 24 hours and pay 20% in fees.

Anyone able to provide an update on how long it takes to transfer funds from coinage to a private wallet and fees involved? Really not trying to wait 24 hours and pay 20% in fees.

Never heard of Coinage. But Coinbase is instant and costs about $5 to transfer to a wallet. Sending from the wallet to the source can get pricey, but since bitcoins value is low at the moment it should be about $15 but it depends how much money you plan on spending.

My neighbors were cool and came and left a note on my door.
M
Man that does suck I would definitely been at the p.o. we reship if seized but can't do anything if it shows delivered was it finished or raws?
You have good neighbors I would ask around.
It was finished oils. I dont know my neighbors too well as we keep to our selves. Would be weird to all of a sudden start knocking on doors looking for package. Yeah It sucks but could always be worse.

Im conflicted as well. Its definitely a catch 22. On my side Im pissed as I waited a month for nothing and out a little bit of money as I never received what I paid for. On the other hand, It was shipped so hard to blame them. I feel like its no sweat off their back to resend and make a customer happy buy It could also open the flood gates to cheap fuckers trying to get free gear so its kind of a lose lose imho.

Im conflicted as well. Its definitely a catch 22. On my side Im pissed as I waited a month for nothing and out a little bit of money as I never received what I paid for. On the other hand, It was shipped so hard to blame them. I feel like its no sweat off their back to resend and make a customer happy buy It could also open the flood gates to cheap fuckers trying to get free gear so its kind of a lose lose imho.
I will try to get you a good discount if you decide to order again.

Never heard of Coinage. But Coinbase is instant and costs about $5 to transfer to a wallet. Sending from the wallet to the source can get pricey, but since bitcoins value is low at the moment it should be about $15 but it depends how much money you plan on spending.

Autocorrect got frisky again, but yeah I meant coinbase. The last two times I used them it took 6-12 hours to transfer out of coinbase and ended up around 12% extra in fees.

Autocorrect got frisky again, but yeah I meant coinbase. The last two times I used them it took 6-12 hours to transfer out of coinbase and ended up around 12% extra in fees.
Damn that still a lot at 12%. Was the amount under $800? I assume the fees are the same from a private wallet to the final destination?

Thanks bud. For some reason your response made me laugh. I know it was a newb question. Idk the current state of things.
Thanks for not taking it too seriously. Most people seem to get upset at me when I say shit like that but in reality I'm just playing around. :) big ball of aggressive fun over here!

I get it. I am sitting in the gym parking lot and for some reason I busted out laughing. That is the type of humor that I dig. Keep it up. On a serious note is there some crazy fee for Dom raws? I cant seem to find the info. Thanks

Bitcoin fees are outrageous. Wonder why sources don’t take litecoin or ethereum

I recommend always paying priority. The transfer will take about 10 minutes. The wallet I use called Blockchain gives you an option paying regular or priority. Its worth it to pay the extra couple bucks.

Bitcoin fees are outrageous. Wonder why sources don’t take litecoin or ethereum

The fees can be ridiculous. I made an order while bitcoin was higher value and paid $52 to send my coins priority. I could gave paid $38 for regular but I dont like waiting 2 days for them to confirm my payment.

Most sites actually are taking the other cryptos.

The value of bitcoin is only 10k so its going to be a lot cheaper than when it was at 19k. I just transfered the other day and spent about $15
Im not 100% sure what the value has to do with it...from my understanding it has to do with mining/segwit issues but i dont pay too much attention to bitcoin in general. Ive been using monero lately for sources and its been working out pretty good. Cheap fees and pretty fast even after going through 4-5 steps.

Im not 100% sure what the value has to do with it...from my understanding it has to do with mining/segwit issues but i dont pay too much attention to bitcoin in general. Ive been using monero lately for sources and its been working out pretty good. Cheap fees and pretty fast even after going through 4-5 steps.

When the value of bitcoin was higher I would get a message on my blockchain wallet saying the network was very busy so there will be higher fees. I just assumed it was due to the higher value causing more mining. I could be wrong. I'll let the crypto experts chime in on this one.