PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You do a great job at keeping tabs on every fuck up this lab has made in the past two years. You keep repeating shit like it just happened. You never mention that every single fuck up was addressed.

Here’s a q for ya.. are you affiliated with any other labs? Are you affiliated with PCOM?

You’re just doing what is right for everyone.. no motives?? I call bullshit.

When justfish got a fucking abscess from PCOM mast, and had floaters where were you? When PCOM neglected to notify other customers who bought that same batch where were you? When they had a rash of bad bloods where were you? When they sent out bunk dbol where were you?

You stay in this thread and any other thread who buys their raws from panda. You got a backlog over at PCOM though you may want to head over there for awhile.
Everyone was not addressed. And i dont pay that much attention to pharmacom, thats just something pplrep made up to divert attention from this labs never ending screwups

You do a great job at keeping tabs on every fuck up this lab has made in the past two years. You keep repeating shit like it just happened. You never mention that every single fuck up was addressed.

Here’s a q for ya.. are you affiliated with any other labs? Are you affiliated with PCOM?

You’re just doing what is right for everyone.. no motives?? I call bullshit.

When justfish got a fucking abscess from PCOM mast, and had floaters where were you? When PCOM neglected to notify other customers who bought that same batch where were you? When they had a rash of bad bloods where were you? When they sent out bunk dbol where were you?

You stay in this thread and any other thread who buys their raws from panda. You got a backlog over at PCOM though you may want to head over there for awhile.
He's made it very obvious what he's up to what a joke.
He doesn't give a shit about members plain and simple.

It happens and I can't tell you how many have popped in made claims and when you ask for a order number they can't provide one and leave.
But I will say @Mongo has provided me his info to see what happened.
Quick, call him a reverse scammer, he's probably trying to get a 100 dollars in store credit

M
He doesn't give a shot about members plain and simple.

Can't see where you care about the members at all, if you did I, you wouldn't be repping a source that screws up as much as this one. I have a feeling you're not a rep, but an actual employee. Are you even in the US

Everyone was not addressed. And i dont pay that much attention to pharmacom, thats just something pplrep made up to divert attention from this labs never ending screwups

Well I can see you’re on a crusade to save everyone from these awful labs, so you should probably pay more attention to the awful shit going on over there. Since you’re unbiased and all. People getting dirty gear and straight up bunk shit. I would never order from PCOM.

He doesn't give a shit about members plain and simple.

He hasn’t been subtle at all. I’m just a normal guy with normal intelligence and I see right through the facade.

I shouldn’t engage him anymore I’m gonna lose credibility for going back and forth with a simple minded shill. He’s just so fake.. and it annoys me. Lol

M

Can't see where you care about the members at all, if you did I, you wouldn't be repping a source that screws up as much as this one. I have a feeling you're not a rep, but an actual employee. Are you even in the US
Your like an itch that doesn’t go away. No ones cares what you have to say. Guess what? We’re all big boys here and we can make our own judgement on sources. And by all means when they fuck up they get told about it. If you don’t have anything informative to say then beat it. No one here needs to keep hearing the same complaints over and over.

Your like an itch that doesn’t go away. No ones cares what you have to say. Guess what? We’re all big boys here and we can make our own judgement on sources. And by all means when they fuck up they get told about it. If you don’t have anything informative to say then beat it. No one here needs to keep hearing the same complaints over and over.

Actually, some new screw up seems to happen on a regular basis with this source, and my guess is it will keep happening because the Asian operation is very poorly run.

Well I can see you’re on a crusade to save everyone from these awful labs, so you should probably pay more attention to the awful shit going on over there. Since you’re unbiased and all. People getting dirty gear and straight up bunk shit. I would never order from PCOM.

He hasn’t been subtle at all. I’m just a normal guy with normal intelligence and I see right through the facade.

I shouldn’t engage him anymore I’m gonna lose credibility for going back and forth with a simple minded shill. He’s just so fake.. and it annoys me. Lol

You know it's funny, when I joined this forum. It was mainly to monitor the basicstero thread. I planned on ordering from them.

A lot of mixed reviews and issues that people were having swayed me. Deep down inside I always felt that the reviews and claims of bunk dbol and tren or whatever it was were just bs to try and put a dent to their rise in popularity. But it put just enough doubt in my mind to not order from them. Even with the stellar anaboliclab record.

Plus they're expensive. I would've waited for one of the sales either way.

But it just goes to show why, no matter what, there's always gonna be shills and reverse shills and fake accounts and all that shit. It's an effective way of trying to sway customers.

Actually, some new screw up seems to happen on a regular basis with this source, and my guess is it will keep happening because the Asian operation is very poorly run.
By all means I’m all for holding any source on here accountable if there are new problems that need to be addressed. And from what I’ve seen the rep asked the guy to pm him the order number. And from experience I’m pretty sure they will get the guy straight. But like I said if for some reason they don’t it should be plastered on here and handled. I’m done going back and forth. I’m just adding to this nonsense.

You know it's funny, when I joined this forum. It was mainly to monitor the basicstero thread. I planned on ordering from them.

A lot of mixed reviews and issues that people were having swayed me. Deep down inside I always felt that the reviews and claims of bunk dbol and tren or whatever it was were just bs to try and put a dent to their rise in popularity. But it put just enough doubt in my mind to not order from them. Even with the stellar anaboliclab record.

But it just goes to show why, no matter what, there's always gonna be shills and reverse shills and fake accounts and all that shit. It's an effective way of trying to sway customers.
That dbol was bunk. No testing to back it up, but 50mg/day and didn’t even notice I was taking it.

That dbol was bunk. No testing to back it up, but 50mg/day and didn’t even notice I was taking it.
Some people tolerate things differently. Dbol isn’t very expensive and would probably be one of the worst things to fake because there are very distinctive and noticeable sides with it. Not saying you’re lying but it would be absolutely stupid for a source to fake it.

Fuck off you dirty fuck with your PCOM bullshit.
What amazes me is how fucking stupid you are.
I get you disagree with him but nowhere is he promoting PCOM.
So you criticize supporters of PCOM for posting about using that source and posting in this thread yet you can't shut up about them.
People don't want to hear about PCOM yet all you ppl supporters bring this bullshit up over and over.
Guess what I use PCOM for 2.5 years and no fucking issues.
Nowhere does he support them openly or say shit. He's criticizing the lab over and over, over the fuckups that exist and existed.
Shut up about PCOM already.

So you criticize supporters of PCOM for posting about using that source and posting in this thread yet you can't shut up about them.
People don't want to hear about PCOM yet all you ppl supporters bring this bullshit up over and over.
Nowhere does he support them openly or say shit. He's criticizing the lab over and over, over the fuckups that exist and existed.
Holy fuck lay off the Tren brother... lol

Soo fucking annoying. Both of them.

We Get it ppl fucked up...
We get it supporters looking to defend the lab...

It's like 50 fucking pages of the thread the same shit over and over.

Ppl is staying around, fixing shit time to focus more on how they are moving forward than the same thing over and over.

Some people tolerate things differently. Dbol isn’t very expensive and would probably be one of the worst things to fake because there are very distinctive and noticeable sides with it. Not saying you’re lying but it would be absolutely stupid for a source to fake it.
I know it’s good dbol when I’m growing tits on about day 6 :(

Yea man I agree. I was gonna place an order with them when I first joined up too.

When someone else’s bottom line is being affected you have to expect some sleazy shit to go down.

A large majority of your recent posts are in this thread talking about reverse shills and fake accounts.

It takes away from the real complaints that even legitimate members have had.

That idiot that keeps clogging up the thread is taking away from legitimate complaints. You had a legit complaint.. how was it handled? That’s what I want to see in this thread.

Hey look another PCOM shill..:D
He’s bias, that was the point. It shows motive. Sorry you couldn’t understand the context I was using it in. I feel bad for you.

I know it’s good dbol when I’m growing tits on about day 6 :(
It makes my lower back feel someone hit me with a pool cue, I can’t bend my ankles for the fear of ripping my calves, and my biceps feel like a baby giraffe is growing inside them. I’ll tell you if it’s bunk it about a week.. not very fun for me.