PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My prediction for the lab will be they are getting really big with their raw dealings. Soon the Feds will figure it out.

Start with the small fries and work their way up with deals

If panda is selling to all these labs openly and all these labs are openly bragging about using panda raws.... it won't be long before people get caught up and several labs go down with it.

His stealth can be as good as he wants it, but with a open website to anyone, the Feds are ordering and looking at the stealth and seeing where it's coming from, only person escaping will be panda himself.

So I know everyone is getting caught up in the hype of brewing their own, but remember Feds and law enforcement will build a case for years on you before coming to knock on door. They will even sell to you just like what happened on the dark web when they took over a well known site and collected all the data and continued to sell to users.... so stay safe guys.

Which is a shame. Raw suppliers are harder to find. Hopefully no little guys get popped. By little guys I mean users. Not smaller labs using PPL as their source because those are likelier to get caught up in a mess. I hope those labs are keeping any of your guys records.

I think the chances of a user who was smart about it are a lot less likely to get caught up with legal issues but still.

Actually speaking of that.. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. how does your domestic shipper handle that?

You order, send money and info to China, you then from china send the info to your domestic supplier. He/She ships it to customers.

I know that info is likely sent through encrypted ways but is that domestic supplier deleting logs? Deleting emails? I'm curious about that now.

Last edited:
When the value of bitcoin was higher I would get a message on my blockchain wallet saying the network was very busy so there will be higher fees. I just assumed it was due to the higher value causing more mining. I could be wrong. I'll let the crypto experts chime in on this one.
It was probably due to the crazy high trade volumes, and not the price itself. I tried to send some btc from one wallet to another back in early December and didn’t notice how low the fee was until after it was sent (~1%). That transaction finally cleared 2 days ago, now that the volume is down.

It was probably due to the crazy high trade volumes, and not the price itself. I tried to send some btc from one wallet to another back in early December and didn’t notice how low the fee was until after it was sent (~1%). That transaction finally cleared 2 days ago, now that the volume is down.

I just had a btc purchase go through from a few months ago. I had no idea it was still pending but the nice thing about it I got it for 1btc = $4000 so already almost tripled my money.

When the value of bitcoin was higher I would get a message on my blockchain wallet saying the network was very busy so there will be higher fees. I just assumed it was due to the higher value causing more mining. I could be wrong. I'll let the crypto experts chime in on this one.

It was higher because there was a lot more buying n selling when the price skyrocketed. Basically what mining boils down to is using a computer/server to process the transaction. It's more complicated than that but gives u a very general idea. If there were more people mining they wouldn't have such a backlog, transfers would be quicker, n fees would be lower.

Remember when the price was around $19k it cost me like $16 in fees just to send $10.

You know it's funny, when I joined this forum. It was mainly to monitor the basicstero thread. I planned on ordering from them.

A lot of mixed reviews and issues that people were having swayed me. Deep down inside I always felt that the reviews and claims of bunk dbol and tren or whatever it was were just bs to try and put a dent to their rise in popularity. But it put just enough doubt in my mind to not order from them. Even with the stellar anaboliclab record.

Plus they're expensive. I would've waited for one of the sales either way.

But it just goes to show why, no matter what, there's always gonna be shills and reverse shills and fake accounts and all that shit. It's an effective way of trying to sway customers.

I got some of there bunk dbol—- never looked for replacements either—

Some stuff on this forum is real some is fake—

I keep a select few where I value there opinions ...

Trolls get easier and easier to spot

Well pack landed in less then a week caught me off guard I wasn’t even thinking about it till maybe after two weeks. Everything I ordered. @rogerrabbit making me nervous lmao gotta be careful for sure it is crazy honestly

People talk up the stealth but I think my package is stuck in customs for the second time in a row... Is it just me?

May have to buy domestic and/or brew

Damn that still a lot at 12%. Was the amount under $800? I assume the fees are the same from a private wallet to the final destination?

@SuperMaroid

Coinbase is allegedly using slower technology with higher fees. I think they’re just ripping people off and processing transactions whenever it’s convenient for them.

I use electrum for my private wallet. This way my coins are not stored on the net like with blockchain wallet. The fees are low and transactions are very fast. It only took 2 minutes to transfer the funds I waited multiple hours for coinbase to send.

@SuperMaroid

Coinbase is allegedly using slower technology with higher fees. I think they’re just ripping people off and processing transactions whenever it’s convenient for them.

I use electrum for my private wallet. This way my coins are not stored on the net like with blockchain wallet. The fees are low and transactions are very fast. It only took 2 minutes to transfer the funds I waited multiple hours for coinbase to send.

Good to know, thanks. I will look into it. Blockchain has been the only wallet I used and its been reliable so I stuck with it.

Hi! Neighbor, ......did you.......in the Mail.... Yeah, sex toys.....hope you didnt open it...
I've got a funny story about that one. Years ago me and the wife owned a small condo with confusing addresses. We ordered 6 or 7 different sex toys, some of them were pretty freaky. So it got delivered to our cat lady neighbor who opened it without looking who it was actually for and later that night brought it over beat red and stuttering an apology to us.