PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Curious to find out what @PurplePandaLabs Rep. has to say about the HGH being tested as well as the privacy concerns brought up including the great point made by Roger Rabit about the IT guy. (bypass the IT guy and go by email and my point still stands. What's going on on the domestic side for security)

Do you know by any chance if their current manufacturer produces any other brand of gh ? I know your usually pretty up to date on this stuff . I never even realized they switched manufacturers , dont know how I missed that one?

I'm not sure if they ever divulged which manufacturer they went with but I'd guarantee that they probably produce more than just one brand. I've seen a few places that offer different iu kits...from 40iu kits (4iu/vial) up to 160iu kits (16iu/vial) and everything in between.

Realistically there's probably only like 5 or 6 factories that have the capabilities to produce quality Generic gh, with a different range of purity depending on price. All these different brands like grey tops, meditrope, puretropin, ppl purple tops, black tops, pharmatropin, etc are all coming from the same places.

Didn't see this link at first...hope ur getting a refund/replacement kit if not both. Have u reached out to them? If so what did they have to say?

Just now shot a PM to rep....

Right now just SMH —-) and loving what this testing is doing for us.....

the blacktops and greys test pretty well with platinum direct, and I see that the andros at alphausa just tested well. gonna by a couple of kits of those

Yeah I’m on the greys now from PD —-) :)

I was hoping since shortage of “black tops” I could buy a couple kits and test from PPL and it come out with extra IU for the buck—-

Instead bought 200 IU and got 120
80IU short —- that’s a kit :(

Couldn't agree more. Getting a nice size pack together now to keep Anaylzer busy for a few days n keep these labs on their toes.

This is great to see. Sucks for PPL but the fact that their name and status has dropped recently means good things for everyone else.

I'm guessing you're sending raws?

Couldn't agree more. Getting a nice size pack together now to keep Anaylzer busy for a few days n keep these labs on their toes.

No doubt—- buy in bulk — send some out
Know exactly what u got.....

Gets me excited planning for my next tren run:)

No doubt—- buy in bulk — send some out
Know exactly what u got.....

Gets me excited planning for my next tren run:)
Exactly, will do the same with juice raws, quite a bit curious what numbers i’ll get back.
Only if everybody who orders considerable order of raws would send some samples for testing.
Would be so great

This is great to see. Sucks for PPL but the fact that their name and status has dropped recently means good things for everyone else.

I'm guessing you're sending raws?

Some raws from PPL, n some finished products from some of the new labs that have recently popped up.

You'll post results from PPL raws here right?:)
guys, it's very important to always follow the testing posted in the lab section. Between anaboliclab, and the gear being tested by analyzer, it's never been a better time to make decisions on who you spend your hard earned dollars on

What are you going to send? I saw another member was sending Tren A and Arimidex. I want to send a couple but don't want duplicate what is already being sent.

What are you going to send? I saw another member was sending Tren A and Arimidex. I want to send a couple but don't want duplicate what is already being sent.

I have their Adrol, Test C, Tren A Raws in hand
Also have tren A, test c, n trest A finished product in hand.

I'm not sure if they ever divulged which manufacturer they went with but I'd guarantee that they probably produce more than just one brand. I've seen a few places that offer different iu kits...from 40iu kits (4iu/vial) up to 160iu kits (16iu/vial) and everything in between.

Realistically there's probably only like 5 or 6 factories that have the capabilities to produce quality Generic gh, with a different range of purity depending on price. All these different brands like grey tops, meditrope, puretropin, ppl purple tops, black tops, pharmatropin, etc are all coming from the same places.
Indeed - so the 2 questions are: which is the best, qualitatively, and, which is the best value.

What i found strange is that @Analyzer said it's among the purest he ever seen? Not that it was meant to be 10iu and degraded to 6? But almost seems as it was intended to be 6? Maybe I'm misunderstanding