PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Doesn't everyone have issues with HGH though?
From the last few threads i've read, it seems like his HGH is on par with what other labs are selling.

Everyone seems underdosed but that also seems what is common.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

I believe all UGL HGH are underdose.

Labmax PPL raw anavar. Looks like dbol for sure. Color change was immediate. Fluorescence was obviously not green. Domestic purchase.

Attachments

• 9DFB1542-21A6-47E8-A2C3-8858620072A7.jpeg
    9DFB1542-21A6-47E8-A2C3-8858620072A7.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 67
What i found strange is that @Analyzer said it's among the purest he ever seen? Not that it was meant to be 10iu and degraded to 6? But almost seems as it was intended to be 6? Maybe I'm misunderstanding

The sample was not degraded, its quality was good. Percentage of aggregates, dimer and other impurities was low. If the sample would be degraded, amount of impurities would be higher and total protein content wouldn't be significantly affected.

The sample was not degraded, its quality was good. Percentage of aggregates, dimer and other impurities was low. If the sample would be degraded, amount of impurities would be higher and total protein content wouldn't be significantly affected.
Thank you for the explanation.

What i found strange is that @Analyzer said it's among the purest he ever seen? Not that it was meant to be 10iu and degraded to 6? But almost seems as it was intended to be 6? Maybe I'm misunderstanding

Perhaps PPL supplier stiffed them. As mentioned I've seen a few places that offer 4iu, 6iu, 8iu, 10iu.... kits. Maybe there was a mix-up or they just plain old ripped them off or (n I really hate to even say it) PPL is knowingly fucking customers.

Perhaps PPL supplier stiffed them. As mentioned I've seen a few places that offer 4iu, 6iu, 8iu, 10iu.... kits. Maybe there was a mix-up or they just plain old ripped them off or (n I really hate to even say it) PPL is knowingly fucking customers.
And that would open some pandora raw box shit right there.
Moooooore testing ahead, buckle up

Yea a lot is possible. It's pretty cool that it's pure tho. Maybe they could send another kit for free. Then it'd be 120iu for what you paid.

No doubt—- buy in bulk — send some out
Know exactly what u got.....

Gets me excited planning for my next tren run:)
No doubt, you ave to find OUT what you actualy have, adjust from there. Im getting on this train while i can, you never know when it will jump a track

Yea a lot is possible. It's pretty cool that it's pure tho. Maybe they could send another kit for free. Then it'd be 120iu for what you paid.
Not cool at all, means they have no control of their process, nor do they test it

I believe all UGL HGH are underdose.
Without a doubt, thats where the price difference comes in, kinda evens out. You have to do less ius of pharma versus more ius of generic. Batch to batch differences, id go with a proven generic and just do more. Until apparent sides show, then back down. It seems everything is a freaking crapshoot with UGLS . if one dude could test his shit and provide a proven product......

If he doesn't answer I assume that means he's not confident that all "evidence" and private information is being destroyed on the domestic side.

I'm sure everyone would like the reassurance that it is being destroyed/deleted.
Everything is destroyed apon delivery I can't go into details about how they do it but it isn't thru anything unsecured.