PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I mean I don’t know the reliability of Labmax then, because it tested as dbol very clearly. I’m throwing it away because I can’t afford the dbol bloat as I compete in a weight class limited sport.

I believe dbol is very light and powdery. Was it a single test for var or the whole kit?

I mean I don’t know the reliability of Labmax then, because it tested as dbol very clearly. I’m throwing it away because I can’t afford the dbol bloat as I compete in a weight class limited sport.
I have both raws and D-bol looks different lab-max and roids test have there short comings most of the time they do ok but they have had bad kits.

I can send you pics via pm if you would like I have both.

I’ve had dbol raws before. These absolutely looked like authentic anavar, but I had liquid anavar from the old domestic brewer that turned out to be dbol so I wanted to test these raws. Ultimately, not a big loss and I’ll just move on. No worries, just wanted to post my experience.

I’ve had dbol raws before. These absolutely looked like authentic anavar, but I had liquid anavar from the old domestic brewer that turned out to be dbol so I wanted to test these raws. Ultimately, not a big loss and I’ll just move on. No worries, just wanted to post my experience.
I do recall you having problems with the finished anavar solution. You lab max that and it failed? How about injectable anavar(or was that a suspension you homebrewed) I forget.

I do recall you having problems with the finished anavar solution. You lab max that and it failed? How about injectable anavar(or was that a suspension you homebrewed) I forget.

It was oral. I didn’t labmax it. I life experienced it, lol. I used one bottle and had good results for 2 weeks. Nice dry gains, some good strength. Very low impact on BP. Switched to the second bottle. 10 days into it I couldn’t tie my shoes without almost passing out. BP was fucking insane. Went from 290-306 (on a big deficit mind you) and my face was a god damned full moon. Was probably on 100 fucking mg dbol a day with no extra a-dex during that time. Trashed the rest of the order. Just falling asleep randomly in the middle of the day. My liver was probably a little unhappy.

It looks granular and is labeled as Anavar.

If it's granular like glass it var d-bol isnt.

That's what I thought too. I believe it is the only raw that is granular too.

I believe dbol is very light and powdery. Was it a single test for var or the whole kit?

I have both raws and D-bol looks different lab-max and roids test have there short comings most of the time they do ok but they have had bad kits.

It was two test vials. I ran it with two separate vials for the Anavar test.

It was oral. I didn’t labmax it. I life experienced it, lol. I used one bottle and had good results for 2 weeks. Nice dry gains, some good strength. Very low impact on BP. Switched to the second bottle. 10 days into it I couldn’t tie my shoes without almost passing out. BP was fucking insane. Went from 290-306 (on a big deficit mind you) and my face was a god damned full moon. Was probably on 100 fucking mg dbol a day with no extra a-dex during that time. Trashed the rest of the order. Just falling asleep randomly in the middle of the day. My liver was probably a little unhappy.

hEMKX8S.png

Backed by a scientific study

Labmax-like roid tests with cheap Ebay chemicals? Here's how
Mandelin/marq/mecke testing and resources

It looks granular and is labeled as Anavar.
I have some anavar from ppl. I can send you pics as well. I had it tested by analyzer and it came back in the very high 90's%. Close to 100%. Let me know if you want pics. I'm also very familiar with a vast amount of raw compounds and can tell you what each one looks like and dbol is very powdery and very light whereas anavar is very heavy and granular.

P.s.
Matter of fact, i can send you pics of dbol as well.

I have some anavar from ppl. I can send you pics as well. I had it tested by analyzer and it came back in the very high 90's%. Close to 100%. Let me know if you want pics. I'm also very familiar with a vast amount of raw compounds and can tell you what each one looks like and dbol is very powdery and very light whereas anavar is very heavy and granular.

P.s.
Matter of fact, i can send you pics of dbol as well.

Can you please pm me pic of anavar you had tested? Thanks