PurplePandaLabs Raw source

A little off topic but do you think PPL putting their website on their gear is the best idea? It doesnt bother me, but I would think it could effect them.

A little off topic but do you think PPL putting their website on their gear is the best idea? It doesnt bother me, but I would think it could effect them.

I think it's a horrible idea. That's been my point since the beginning, they are running this business like it is legal.

Just like the brilliant idea they had to give shirts out for marketing....

I think it's a horrible idea. That's been my point since the beginning, they are running this business like it is legal.

Just like the brilliant idea they had to give shirts out for marketing....

I've never seen a source put their website of where the gear is coming from. Doesnt seem like the best idea.

The tank top I dont mind because it just says Purple Panda and doesnt say labs or their website.

Does anyone know how long PPL has been running?

I haven’t bought finished but isn’t there name on the vials. A half second goggle search and you’ll find it. So does it matter if the sites on there too.

I've never seen a source put their website of where the gear is coming from. Doesnt seem like the best idea.

The tank top I dont mind because it just says Purple Panda and doesnt say labs or their website.

Does anyone know how long PPL has been running?
It's a stupid Idea I agree with that. Panda runs under the impression that they're untouchable because they're I. China and it's legal there I guess? He's probably right tho. But it's still fucked up for us who buy and it's not legal.

20180125_170813.jpgI guess it's not as source site, more for general info about them. I'd have to check of it would eventually lead you to a source site tho.

Hey can I jump in here and ask a series of questions related to the source from several points in this thread—spread out between some of the ahem disagreements.

I have international test-e/deca blend
I have some test c and some nandrolone c in separate vials.

1 month ago I finished a short cycle of var and test c both of which were domestic.

So...the domestic was Elite and the var I got was dbol?

A bro in this thread tested the test c and that was g2g however there have been issues with the test e in the last international batches and thus I assume including the stuff I have in the deca mix.

However I got confused in the reading of it was that the test e was underdosed or not sanitary? Both? I got PIP on the test e/deca but was fairly good on the test c and nandrolone cyp. Not perfect but tolerable—the e/deca hurt.

Would any of the vets help me make sense of this spaghetti knot of info I’ve picked out lol?

I have some anavar from ppl. I can send you pics as well. I had it tested by analyzer and it came back in the very high 90's%. Close to 100%. Let me know if you want pics. I'm also very familiar with a vast amount of raw compounds and can tell you what each one looks like and dbol is very powdery and very light whereas anavar is very heavy and granular.

P.s.
Matter of fact, i can send you pics of dbol as well.
Thanks for testing within 5% is pretty good 10% is generally accepted I know you know that tho. Lol
How you doing bud.

Article from METRO paper. View attachment 83756 Here's to hoping the stealth holds up to the extra scrutiny that's sure to be headed our way.
I saw I big write up to our stealth is ever changing to meet the best scrutiny.
Who ever these sources are selling that fent are definitely bringing heat with all the people dying many good families affected by that shit.
Appreciate the offer, but it’s not necessary. I have both dbol and anavar powder on hand...and have had them previously. This powder very much looks like legit anavar, but labmax’d as dbol on two tests.
I may have missed it did you post a labmax test?
Just an update from my previous post @PurplePandaLabs Rep. got my messed up order reshipped the next morning. Received tracking and everything. No hassle. Thanks PPL team
Thank you bud I'm glad we got you straightened out.
Hey can I jump in here and ask a series of questions related to the source from several points in this thread—spread out between some of the ahem disagreements.

I have international test-e/deca blend
I have some test c and some nandrolone c in separate vials.

1 month ago I finished a short cycle of var and test c both of which were domestic.

So...the domestic was Elite and the var I got was dbol?

A bro in this thread tested the test c and that was g2g however there have been issues with the test e in the last international batches and thus I assume including the stuff I have in the deca mix.

However I got confused in the reading of it was that the test e was underdosed or not sanitary? Both? I got PIP on the test e/deca but was fairly good on the test c and nandrolone cyp. Not perfect but tolerable—the e/deca hurt.

Would any of the vets help me make sense of this spaghetti knot of info I’ve picked out lol?
The international test e results haven't came back from testing yet.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. Can you just verify the credit for getting raws tested via analyzer? And if it's per sample? Thank you. I thought it was $100 per but I forget if it's changed or if that's for finished or what.
I'm positive they changed to 75$ awhile back I will ask about raws to be sure.

Guy's I want to apologize for not having as much time on here as usual still fighting this damn flu I thought I was getting over it not quite.
I go to the doctor next week hopefully they will get it fixed up.

Guy's I want to apologize for not having as much time on here as usual still fighting this damn flu I thought I was getting over it not quite.
I go to the doctor next week hopefully they will get it fixed up.
I've had the bastard. Coughed so hard I popped my intercostal and near snapped a rib. Awful.

I mean I don’t know the reliability of Labmax then, because it tested as dbol very clearly. I’m throwing it away because I can’t afford the dbol bloat as I compete in a weight class limited sport.

You’re probably good because labmax is shit. I’ve asked them several times for their validation data which is what proved they’re test does what it says. They’ve never provided it because it does not exist.

When I finish a project the client is left with several binders filled with 5-6inches of paper that provides all the validation data and method to method comparisons. Anyone could walk into their lab and ask to see it.