PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It's a stupid Idea I agree with that. Panda runs under the impression that they're untouchable because they're I. China and it's legal there I guess? He's probably right tho. But it's still fucked up for us who buy and it's not legal.

View attachment 83773I guess it's not as source site, more for general info about them. I'd have to check of it would eventually lead you to a source site tho.

Geneza has the same thing but doesnt list the actual website selling it illegally. It might be legal in China where their located but you still cant ship those drugs over seas.

I saw I big write up to our stealth is ever changing to meet the best scrutiny.
Who ever these sources are selling that fent are definitely bringing heat with all the people dying many good families affected by that shit.

I may have missed it did you post a labmax test?

Thank you bud I'm glad we got you straightened out.

The international test e results haven't came back from testing yet.

I'm positive they changed to 75$ awhile back I will ask about raws to be sure.
I did post a labmax test. Not looking for anything out of it, just doing my part sharing experience for the community.

Have they implemented a new camouflage for raws yet? I don't want to know what it is. Just that they have and it works well.

Have they implemented a new camouflage for raws yet? I don't want to know what it is. Just that they have and it works well.
My friend had a coffin with a dead Asian baby in it. Shit was in the brain, literally had to go inside the babies brain to find his tren.

Oh man, shouldn't have taked about stealth!!

My friend had a coffin with a dead Asian baby in it. Shit was in the brain, literally had to go inside the babies brain to find his tren.

Oh man, shouldn't have taked about stealth!!
I blend babies as a source of protein. Freeze dry them into a fine powder. I call that shit WHEYBY.

Damn at least I'm not alone. I've passed out a couple times from coughing so damn hard. Crazy shit.

No homo but you have some nice wheels @eje1990
Thanks man appreciate it.

I mentioned it in here not too long ago but a coworker got the flu and had a 103°f fever. After three days he went to the hospital. Found out he had pneumonia and passed away 3 days after that. Couldn't drain his lungs. Guy was 40 years old.

For sure take care of yourself man and get to the doctor if you haven't already.

On the bright side I couldn't smell or taste shit so slamming down some bland ass chicken and rice was pretty nice. Lol

Yeah man I had a pack land not too long ago. It was excellent. It was different from the last time I ordered raws so I assume it's the new method.

Geneza has the same thing but doesnt list the actual website selling it illegally. It might be legal in China where their located but you still cant ship those drugs over seas.
Some chinese (steroid) raws manufacturers just won't ship overseas
not even to countries where gear is legal.