PurplePandaLabs Raw source

if youre getting test flu systems every time you inject, have you thought about using a different source
the flu like symptoms are not as frequent lately.. but yes deff not going ppl next run.. I'm half way through this run and I'm not ballin like some on here where I can trash 6 weeks of gear.. unless ofcourse its gonna kill me..!!!
as I mentioned above.. I am getting results.. but with a high price!!! never been this way before with another lab..
I'm not bashing.. its the truth.. with other lab=minimal pip/ no flu /felt saiyan all through the run
this lab= weird carrier oil change/fast test compared to other lab enanthate/flu/knots at inj site,redness,pip/high bp (even though I'm a vet with tren at these exact doses mind you!!) and just overall shit feeling..
I went big on this order due to the price diff from prev lab.. but holly hell .. I'm reconsidering..
and the shipping was a headache.missing package took forever..
but customer service (through @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ) was spot on and made shit right..
ill be honest if their rep wasn't so ... customer service savy and made shit happen I would of blasted these m/f all over meso .. bcuz this might seem like a rant.. but since I ordered,this has been holy hell!!!
the rep basically was my middle man with ppl as they never responded my emails.. wrote my addy wrong on the packages as per usps saying theyr must be missing info on the box bcuz they verified the addy I submitted with order..
its been a crazy ride..

Last edited:
the flu like symptoms are not as frequent lately.. but yes deff not going ppl next run.. I'm half way through this run and I'm not ballin like some on here where I can trash 6 weeks of gear.. unless ofcourse its gonna kill me..!!!
as I mentioned above.. I am getting results.. but with a high price!!! never been this way before with another lab..
I'm not bashing.. its the truth.. with other lab=minimal pip/ no flu /felt saiyan all through the run
this lab= weird carrier oil change/fast test compared to other lab enanthate/flu/knots at inj site,redness,pip/high bp (even though I'm a vet with tren at these exact doses mind you!!) and just overall shit feeling..
I went big on this order due to the price diff from prev lab.. but holly hell .. I'm reconsidering..
and the shipping was a headache.missing package took forever..
but customer service (through @PurplePandaLabs Rep. ) was spot on and made shit right..
ill be honest if their rep wasn't so ... customer service savy and made shit happen I would of blasted these m/f all over meso .. bcuz this might seem like a rant.. but since I ordered this has been holy hell!!!
You running homebrew or raws

Seems like more and more people are having a bad time with M840. You're definitely in a shitty position at this point.

Wonder if cutting it with sterile GSO or mixing with another non-M840 brewed compound would help?
i honestly cant wait for this run to be over.. and cruise on a tride and true cyp or enanthate ive used in the past .. will cost more per bottle due to ppl being very economical.. but hey.. 1ml of a 200+ concentration a week for a bit sounds so nice right now..

Think omega/tsl labs had over 1,000 pages before they scammed people.

They started off with good store credits on labs..... defended themselves hard core and then bounced with people's money.... stayed around long enough to earn trust. Test is cheap, and suckers are born every minute... took the money and renamed himself into another lab. Now he's taking money and will do the same lol

HOW TRUE!

Seems like more and more people are having a bad time with M840. You're definitely in a shitty position at this point.

Wonder if cutting it with sterile GSO or mixing with another non-M840 brewed compound would help?
Yea don’t quote me on this but I think @PurplePandaLabs Rep. said something like 3% are effected by the mig840 but it def seams way higher then that. Seams like the majority don’t agree with it.

the trainwreck continues. I'm sure ppl rep will show up with his usual line of shit

Think omega/tsl labs had over 1,000 pages before they scammed people.

They started off with good store credits on labs..... defended themselves hard core and then bounced with people's money.... stayed around long enough to earn trust. Test is cheap, and suckers are born every minute... took the money and renamed himself into another lab. Now he's taking money and will do the same lol

Good to know. I guess that would be the most profitable way to leave this business o_O

AREA GETS HOT AS SHIT AND SOMETIMES RED.. (REMEMBER OUR PREV CONVO @Roger rabbit ))
WITH THIS LABS PRODUCTS.. I FEEL TOTALLY DIFF THAN PREV LABS PRODUCTS..
IVE BEEN GETTING TEST FLU SYMPTOMS

Throw that shit in the trash bro. I dealt with the same thing, but I only did one pin.

Mine is finally improving, a whole week later. Ran a fever three days and never had a site so swollen. It's 90 percent better today. Little swelling, still tender. Def couldn't pin it again yet.

It's easy to say it's the migylol, but I've used mig from another source here, prob the first one that brought mig around. It hurt a little but wasn't near this bad.

There's just too many other options. And they fucked ur address too? Seems recurring...

What batch # tren are u using because im on their tren-e and im gettin painful ass lumps that last 5 days. Customer service said they will replace all 3 vials i bought.

https://i.imgur.com/V3VrYeC.jpg
pm me .. and ill get back to you later with it as I'm not around my stash at the moment.. I only say pm so I can leave it unread and remember to follow up with you.. response to ur question will be posted here!!!
I'm running ace intl though..
but yea.. sore,and a knot forever.. I think I used 1ml on tues..its fuckin Friday and my vm looks like I tried to do that shit that kim k does where they transfer fat to it but it comes out wrong and their ass looks like a melon..

pm me .. and ill get back to you later with it as I'm not around my stash at the moment.. I only say pm so I can leave it unread and remember to follow up with you.. response to ur question will be posted here!!!
I'm running ace intl though..
but yea.. sore,and a knot forever.. I think I used 1ml on tues..its fuckin Friday and my vm looks like I tried to do that shit that kim k does where they transfer fat to it but it comes out wrong and their ass looks like a melon..

Holy shit[emoji23] that reminds me of the plump lip challenge that one of those sisters started last year! You tube that and tell me you don't laugh from the reactions of all those girls that went wrong. lmfao!