PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Not taking up for the lab by no means but I tried using labmax twice and I could never tell one way or the other. If you really wanna know send one to @Analyzer and be sure.

Labmax is inconsistent. I tried comparing pharm test to ugly and had pharm test fail. I haven't tried the new test. But I did read they are supposed to be better.

Labmax is inconsistent. I tried comparing pharm test to ugly and had pharm test fail. I haven't tried the new test. But I did read they are supposed to be better.
I just tried it on var to confirm it for a couple lady friends but it was so inconclusive. Thankfully I ordered from a reputable source and they didn’t grow a beard or peepee.

I don't trust lab max all that much. I trust @Analyzer and that type of testing.

Out of curiosity, does anavar look similar to winny when in raw form?

I don't trust lab max all that much. I trust @Analyzer and that type of testing.

Out of curiosity, does anavar look similar to winny when in raw form?
I don't know but my var and Exe raws look alot alike but neither look like anything else I have. I always avoid winny and tren so I don't know what either of those look like either.

I don't know but my var and Exe raws look alot alike but neither look like anything else I have. I always avoid winny and tren so I don't know what either of those look like either.
My exemestane looked a little brownish. Not like my var. I gotta double check

Hey Meso,

I'm SwolePanda owner of Purple Panda Labs. I've come here to offer our quality Raws to the members of Meso. We are a verified source on Reddits SST. We have lots of reviews on SST for anyone to check out. All of our Raws are hplc tested and the test report is listed on our website under the compound.

You can view our current stock on our website. Please order off the website or feel free to email us your order. We are offering a 5% discount for Meso users who want to give us a try, the coupon code is: Meso777. Please just email us the promo code and order number and we'll apply it.
Got sent to this forum by an email from ppl associate. I was told ppl carried injectables in US domestic, Is that true? If so, when does it return?