PurplePandaLabs Raw source

pm me .. and ill get back to you later with it as I'm not around my stash at the moment.. I only say pm so I can leave it unread and remember to follow up with you.. response to ur question will be posted here!!!
I'm running ace intl though..
but yea.. sore,and a knot forever.. I think I used 1ml on tues..its fuckin Friday and my vm looks like I tried to do that shit that kim k does where they transfer fat to it but it comes out wrong and their ass looks like a melon..

Lol ok. I haven't got any flu symptoms since ive been using it. I did catch a flu when i first started using their test-e but i don't think i got it from that since im still using a month later. It was probably from the cold weather. Even a small .25cc of Tren hurts like a bitch.

Throw that shit in the trash bro. I dealt with the same thing, but I only did one pin.

Mine is finally improving, a whole week later. Ran a fever three days and never had a site so swollen. It's 90 percent better today. Little swelling, still tender. Def couldn't pin it again yet.

It's easy to say it's the migylol, but I've used mig from another source here, prob the first one that brought mig around. It hurt a little but wasn't near this bad.

There's just too many other options. And they fucked ur address too? Seems recurring...
fucked my addy to where I had to call cuz it said undeliverable.. as I was reluctant to keep tracking and even calling.. did so.. then was advised to just go and pick up at post office.. I was like yea fuckin right!!!!! so the rep worked some magic and replaced the second half of order.. mind u order was placed first week of nov.. the whole back and forth and waiting for replacement and all that bs I think was resolved last weeks of dec..

Holy shit[emoji23] that reminds me of the plump lip challenge that one of those sisters started last year! You tube that and tell me you don't laugh from the reactions of all those girls that went wrong. lmfao!
I would .. but since my ass looks like a crackhead stripper that couldn't pony up the money for a legit doctor and decided to inj liquid nails int oher ass with a caulk gun... I'm gonna refrain from looking it up as I would prolly cry..

Lol ok. I haven't got any flu symptoms since ive been using it. I did catch a flu when i first started using their test-e but i don't think i got it from that since im still using a month later. It was probably from the cold weather. Even a small .25cc of Tren hurts like a bitch.
u do know the flu is a virus.. not something the body manifests due to climate change or lets say diet or stress right?? although stress and temp (climate change) could lower immune system .. wich then would let the flu virus effect ur bod.. has nothing to do with actually getting sick..
not trying to b a dick or smart ass... its just I hate when people say ... ohhh its too cold in this house .. ur gonna get sick.. or stupid shit like that!

u do know the flu is a virus.. not something the body manifests due to climate change or lets say diet or stress right?? although stress and temp (climate change) could lower immune system .. wich then would let the flu virus effect ur bod.. has nothing to do with actually getting sick..

Nah i didnt know but i got sick pretty bad for like 5 days and i never ever get sick. Maybe once a year. I had a fever, runny nose, body aches.

wtf.... did u hack my icloud??
what are u doing with a pic of my kim k ass??
j/k mine actually looks worse since I hit the vm and it sits higher than ur inj site.. it almost looks like I'm carrying a spare tennis ball rolled into my elastic on some shorts like tennis players do for the next serve haha..

Dam. Yea I think mine lasted about 2 weeks. Took antibiotics. It's under atlas ass

j/k mine actually looks worse since I hit the vm and it sits higher than ur inj site.. it almost looks like I'm carrying a spare tennis ball rolled into my elastic on some shorts like tennis players do for the next serve haha..

If it's worse than @legendary then I would for sure drop the gear my man.

Fuck, man. That needs attention.

I'd be draining that fucker myself, for starters... But, be careful and autosurgery ain't for everyone.

Good luck.

Post a pic man. If it's warm/red swollen I would stop gear and get meds. And use @Roger rabbit old saying. You were walking in woods. Must of been a thorn or splinter