PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Got sent to this forum by an email from ppl associate. I was told ppl carried injectables in US domestic, Is that true? If so, when does it return?

I’ll save u the read... try somewhere else

Pandas sick.... sick of hearing all these complaints —- LMao smh

I didn't know Tren-E caused pip at all at 200mg.
I've always had little to no issues with it and Pip even from multiple labs that I've tried.

It was two test vials. I ran it with two separate vials for the Anavar test.
Not at all sticking uonfor this lab but I have come to distrust roid test. Never used labmax. I've used roid test a few times and never has given me good results. Maybe everything I've tested has been crap. But with the primo it said it was test prop. Began googling it and found several people, I think 4, who had the same results. I now believe there' a good chance I actually got primo. I mean 4 different sources sending fake primo that' actually test prop doesn' make sense. I would think they would send a long ester test or other aas. I think the only real way to know is having someone like analyzer test it. I was scared off by filling out customs paperwork to send it. Just my thoughts. Not sure I trust any ugk at the moment. Well maybe one but they're private. I'd definitely be happy to see some raws tested!

Not at all sticking uonfor this lab but I have come to distrust roid test. Never used labmax. I've used roid test a few times and never has given me good results. Maybe everything I've tested has been crap. But with the primo it said it was test prop. Began googling it and found several people, I think 4, who had the same results. I now believe there' a good chance I actually got primo. I mean 4 different sources sending fake primo that' actually test prop doesn' make sense. I would think they would send a long ester test or other aas. I think the only real way to know is having someone like analyzer test it. I was scared off by filling out customs paperwork to send it. Just my thoughts. Not sure I trust any ugk at the moment. Well maybe one but they're private. I'd definitely be happy to see some raws tested!

My batch of primo tested out good with MS. Ask roidtest and labmax to provide you with the validation and verification testing which is the documentation that proves their test does what they claim.

This was an October batch so tifwiw

My batch of primo tested out good with MS. Ask roidtest and labmax to provide you with the validation and verification testing which is the documentation that proves their test does what they claim.

This was an October batch so tifwiw
I' trying to think when I even tested it. Probably been 6 months or more. Was from PS. Not sure how much carrier oils play into it. One other I tested was var from a local guy. Was liquid and everclear was the carrier so I assumed that was the issue. Actually I do think I tested some deca that was was it was supposed to be but it's been so long I can't remember for sure. I'll look into the verification. Just seems like I've seen a lot of guys have issues.

Anaboliclab.com

Anaboliclab.com
It's a great resource.

Free marketing for the big time labs. I doubt that's what @Millard Baker intended it for. But that's what it's become.

It should be generating some ad revenue. Let the ugl for over the money to keep it a float. Especially since some are linking back to the site and using the simec reports for .marketing.

It's a great resource.

Free marketing for the big time labs. I doubt that's what @Millard Baker intended it for. But that's what it's become.

It should be generating some ad revenue. Let the ugl for over the money to keep it a float. Especially since some are linking back to the site and using the simec reports for .marketing.
Don't see it that way at all, and it's way better than the gtg bro bologna which this board, and especially this thread has become.

And I see a tremendous amount of screwups by this lab
Fair enough. But doesn't take away from the fact that it's a bit misleading to qualify everything on this board or thread as g2g bro bologna. Especially since the community as a whole has been making strides towards blood testing and analysis vs g2g bro bologna.

Fair enough. But doesn't take away from the fact that it's a bit misleading to qualify everything on this board or thread as g2g bro bologna. Especially since the community as a whole has been making strides towards blood testing and analysis vs g2g bro bologna.
Antabolic, this board has changed a great deal since the reddit sst board closed. And I'm a pussycat compared to the true vets who would have came out with pitchforks over this source and the screwups hes pulled.

Antabolic, this board has changed a great deal since the reddit sst board closed. And I'm a pussycat compared to the true vets who would have came out with pitchforks over this source and the screwups hes pulled.

So this board had changed a great deal in the 2 months or so sst has been shut? Obviously some of those sources came here and probably some of the members, but some of them were already here.

Maybe those "true vets" don't come around anymore for a reason? People seen their vetting for what it might have actually been, steering maybe deception?

I appreciate those that have the community's best interest at heart. If we can keep sources honest (from scamming) and with consistent products( through testing) with good customer service ( via reviews) that and sharing of info and comradery, harm reduction are the purpose of this forum.

But when theres money to be made, things get a unclear.

So this board had changed a great deal in the 2 months or so sst has been shut? Obviously some of those sources came here and probably some of the members, but some of them were already here.

Maybe those "true vets" don't come around anymore for a reason? People seen their vetting for what it might have actually been, steering maybe deception?

I appreciate those that have the community's best interest at heart. If we can keep sources honest (from scamming) and with consistent products( through testing) with good customer service ( via reviews) that and sharing of info and comradery, harm reduction are the purpose of this forum.

But when theres money to be made, things get a unclear.
I have a pretty good idea why they don't come around much anymore, but I won't speak for them. And I totally agree with you about what you said about keeping sources honest, but that has lost its way with this source, and in this thread.