PurplePandaLabs Raw source

that's complete bullshit tell me some of the old members that you say were caught strong arming for gear... your an idiot why would you trash the old vets?

I’m not saying either is right... but there are a lot of well known meso handels bashed on other forums & specifically for reverse scamming.

^^^ no proof was ever mentioned to my knowledge

I’m not saying either is right... but there are a lot of well known meso handels bashed on other forums & specifically for reverse scamming.

^^^ no proof was ever mentioned to my knowledge
My comment on that is that anyone of the people on the other boards could have come here and presented their case. We don't censor anything like that

Why in the hell is this suddenly turning political? Domestic and closed and that sob is fired. Waiting on details to scrutinize the fuck out of the new domestic lab coming. Meanwhile intl is not testing underdosed and raws all coming back with good bloodwork. Only current issue is the mig840 has too much pip to be useful. And from what i understand they dont have any left to sell. I have 7 vials of test prop. Holy fuck i had to get a short ester of the bad pip... He aint scamming nobody and everyone here got a good wake up call. Including Panda himself. So not to fuck up a good thing i think its best to hold them accountable to the details instead of telling their new customers to fuck off and order somewhere else.

Why in the hell is this suddenly turning political? Domestic and closed and that sob is fired. Waiting on details to scrutinize the fuck out of the new domestic lab coming. Meanwhile intl is not testing underdosed and raws all coming back with good bloodwork. Only current issue is the mig840 has too much pip to be useful. And from what i understand they dont have any left to sell. I have 7 vials of test prop. Holy fuck i had to get a short ester of the bad pip... He aint scamming nobody and everyone here got a good wake up call. Including Panda himself. So not to fuck up a good thing i think its best to hold them accountable to the details instead of telling their new customers to fuck off and order somewhere else.
Gee, don't think anybody said that. And what good thing are you talking about

Keep the lab running but this shit needs to be vetted all over again. Wheres the fix to the information being deleted? Orders need to be removed like right fucking now. Hopefully panda rep can chime in here. I know there is a disconnect on this between you and panda. This shit is important. Can you make this happen?

And it's always some "current issue" with this lab. And if you think ppl lab is doing us a favor by being here, you're wrong

Gee, don't think anybody said that. And what good thing are you talking about
Oh it has definitely been said. Are you forgetting already? Look im not attacking you here but yes its a good thing. Raws and finished getting through customs on the regular. Quality is there whether you want to admit it or not. Prices are great too. I would like to see them succeed. You mentioned somethimg about hoping they stay. I just want them to do what it takes to be successful. Not get people arrested or in the hospital.

No domestic til its been extremely scrutinized and the private info needs to be fixed on the website pronto. Those are the current issues. Period.

Oh it has definitely been said. Are you forgetting already? Look im not attacking you here but yes its a good thing. Raws and finished getting through customs on the regular. Quality is there whether you want to admit it or not. Prices are great too. I would like to see them succeed. You mentioned somethimg about hoping they stay. I just want them to do what it takes to be successful. Not get people arrested or in the hospital.
There's plenty of raw sources out there that don't create these problems, just have to look around

that's complete bullshit tell me some of the old members that you say were caught strong arming for gear... your an idiot why would you trash the old vets?

Did I trash the old vets ? Nope. Did not.

I simply made a statement that is true. Why do you think Millard took the wkm status away? Because that being one of the main reasons for "wkm" pulling rank to get shit.

Getting pretty defensive.

Last edited:
you did not answer my question name the old vets that you say were caught strong arming sources.

Most the old vets were caught strong arming labs for free gear. If the lab didn't get what they wanted they would ride them out of town. It's one reason we don't have the " wkm" status anymore

you did not answer my question name the old vets that you say were caught strong arming sources.

Did I say the old vets were strong arming that you are taking offense to? Did I even mention one in particular? Re-read my posts champ.

It was a general statement about why some hardcore members would bash on a lab and run them out of town. If you are that naive to sit back and think it didn't happen when, in fact, it did happen and was caught happening by @Millard Baker then you are fooling yourself. And you know dang good and well you saw plenty of vets get caught scamming etc. Probably still happens to this day even without the "wkm" status.

Think you are taking this a little far my man. That serves zero point except you thumping your chest like a caged gorilla.

No domestic til its been extremely scrutinized and the private info needs to be fixed on the website pronto. Those are the current issues. Period.
Oh, you forgot the underdosed gh that was just tested. And the people complaining about the pip and infections being called reverse scammers

god damn man you said most of the old vets were caught strong arming sources for gear. I would call that trashing them.

the reason wkm was taken away is because new guys were load.ing up on posts and getting wkm in a month and they were using the status for their own gains. not the old vets. get your information straight

Did I trash the old vets ? Nope. Did not.

I simply made a statement that is true. Why do you think Millard took the wkm status away? Because that being one of the main reasons for "wkm" pulling rank to get shit.

Getting pretty defensive.

Oh, you forgot the underdosed gh that was just tested. And the people complaining about the pip and infections being called reverse scammers
And the stuff being sent to the wrong address