PurplePandaLabs Raw source

He said he was sick as you know. I’ll be honest, he was an alright guy and bummed if he bailed. I cannot blame him if he did. Would you stick around with all this going on. Logging on to this.. No thanks.

That would be the best move the rep could do. Is to separate himself from this burning lab.

That would be the best move the rep could do. Is to separate himself from this burning lab.
Yeah fuck it. Dumb ass fuckers on here are going to read the first thread and order anyways. Business won’t slow down for them. Too many lazy, dumb fucks that join here and won’t actually read 1000 pages. We should do this thread a favor and let it die. We have ran off 2 sources last week so I am hoping for some new ones to pop up!!

I doubt @PurplePandaLabs Rep. bailed. Hes probably just sick like he said.

As many screw ups as this lab has they are doing their best to fix them. When I heard about the contaminated gear I ordered, I messaged the rep and was refunded that day. Seriously tell me any other source that would have actually refunded my bitcoins to my wallet. Probably none. They would have ignored you or maybe you could have got store credit, but they would never give your cash back. Thats why I respect PPL and I'm willing to give them another try.

Hopefully after they come back they are very very careful not to make any mistakes because I'm sure after the next mistake they wont be able to recover the way they did this time.

As many screw ups as this lab has they are doing their best to fix them. When I heard about the contaminated gear I ordered, I messaged the rep and was refunded that day. Seriously tell me any other source that would have actually refunded my bitcoins to my wallet. Probably none. They would have ignored you or maybe you could have got store credit, but they would never give your cash back. Thats why I respect PPL and I'm willing to give them another try.

Hopefully after they come back they are very very careful not to make any mistakes because I'm sure after the next mistake they wont be able to recover the way they did this time.

Cool that day....

Guess it’s wrong to expect that kinda turn around

Waiting....,

Cool that day....

Guess it’s wrong to expect that kinda turn around

Waiting....,

I usually give second chances if you make a mistake and do your best to fix it. And I'm give PPL a second chance when his finished Domestics are back. I will keep everyone posted.

I usually give second chances if you make a mistake and do your best to fix it. And I'm give PPL a second chance when his finished Domestics are back. I will keep everyone posted.

You know your posts always come off like you are a shill. But, really it's just you are a nice guy.

I bet in real life you are a glass half full fellow.

It's why I like you man[emoji106]

You know your posts always come off like you are a shill. But, really it's just you are a nice guy.

Glad u spoke up 4-guy .. I was just thinking I hope Mario never saves the princess

Have to try and stay positive in this world no matter what happens.

I think if I was a glass half empty guy I wouldnt be here from the amount of times I was called a shill lol

Never should have sent the contaminated gear in the first place

Not to mention, that wasn't his only screw yippy, read the thread

Gotta look at everything...

A lab running smooth and in for the long haul would have been quick to shut me up..

Not hitting 72 hours with no solution to underdosed hgh...

Maybe rep sick (I dunno)

Seemed like he was the only thing keeping everything afloat for a while there but now idk. He’s got his work cut out for him. His absence here certainly isn’t helping things

Gotta look at everything...

A lab running smooth and in for the long haul would have been quick to shut me up..

Not hitting 72 hours with no solution to underdosed hgh...

Maybe rep sick (I dunno)
Seemed like he was the only thing keeping everything afloat for a while there but now idk. He’s got his work cut out for him. His absence here certainly isn’t helping things
Actually, it's the lab owners job at this point