PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And I paid that refund personally to get the ball rolling I would never bail out.
If I left I would give a notice to members and customers that I have made such a decision.
I would never take off like a coward and if I ever do stop I will come back under my same member handle I have made no decision I wouldn't take accountability for.
What's the credit and how does it work?
I guess what he is saying now, is that he screwed up when the last guy who said he got horrible pip and sick from the gear, he called him a reverse scammer and to go screw. Now that alot of people are reporting it, he's offering a minimal store credit. Just part of "making things right"

You're really in no position to carry that tone with anyone on this board... Based on the failure of your domestic "service" alone, not to mention the other issues. And what in the fuck were you retards thinking when you moved to using mig as a carrier?
I understand our problems but with someone making up stuff or completely fabricating their version of something isn't helping anyone either we have been and will continue to correct our current issue.
And I respect and understand the concern you have @Eman

I guess what he is saying now, is that he screwed up when the last guy who said he got horrible pip and sick from the gear, he called him a reverse scammer and to go screw. Now that alot of people are reporting it, he's offering a minimal store credit. Just part of "making things right"
He posted bloods and will receive a credit.
Not pulling shady stuff without posting proof to try and get replacements.

I understand our problems but with someone making up stuff or completely fabricating their version of something isn't helping anyone either we have been and will continue to correct our current issue.
Nothing is being made up. Your lab constantly screws up, you do some half ass job of making things right, and deflect when this stuff is pointed out.

As far as the gh, he got caught selling underdosed gh at reddit, he than goes and does it again here. And what about the people that bought the underdosed gh that aren't members here, is ppl going to reach out and "make it right" for them.

This forum should be grateful for me bringing up all these past issues for you to take and run with.

Last edited:
This forum should be greatful for me bringing up all these past issues for you to take and run with.
Actually, everyone should be grateful that meso exists. Otherwise, it would just be a bunch of paid source forums where everything is gtg

Sudz posted absolutely no proof to numerous claims and I stand behind my decision on it.
90% of members see you for what you are so carry on.
Try multi quote if you know how.
Fortunately, 90 percent of members are now seeing what this source and you are all about. You're no better than brewkit

^ There's the slightly better response you should have given him. I have little tolerance for a rep or a source that can't remain professional... The ice is thin and it's going to start cracking soon, being anything less than 100% professional is playing with fire.

The word "concern" doesn't really hit it on the head sadly, the word "disappointed" is more accurate.

Last edited:
^ There's the slightly better response you should have given him. I have little tolerance for a rep or a source that can't remain professional... The ice is thin and it's going to start cracking soon, being anything less than 100% professional is playing with fire.

The word "concern" doesn't really hit it on the head sadly, the word disappointed is more accurate.
You're right I apologize I will let meso handle that part of it and continue to be professional and continue to fix current issues.