PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So real question here:

If you were still on this end of the forum... where would you be standing right now?

I know you would be blasting what you are saying my man[emoji51]
I understand but what I'm saying is without the testing back on the test e there's one member with a low blood score but another posting 7000 on a g of test e.
I'm not 100% sure yet what they will request on the gh just speculation until I talk with them.

"Are you suggesting you don't trust analyzer..."
Vs
"So you're not trusting the testing of your customer or analyzer..."

In court (this is far from court) that's called leading. he never said anything about not trusting anybody.
You know how you have been calling @rpbb actions in this thread questionable? I'm beginnng to feel the same about yours. I didn't know you were a lawyer and we were in the court of law.

I have agree with the what everyone is saying about the credits. Sources should encourage that kind of marketing. Paying for it is like paying for an ad somewhere. Unless you doubt your product. Then obviously you wouldn't incentivize testing.

I've seen good sources torn apart for just a RUMOR of bad gear. Mistakes aren't allowed to happen without consequences.

Good luck working on the fixes though. I do hope you get it together, truly.
Thanks as always I have much respect for your and alot of members opinions and concerns if they don't make the necessary changes.
I will have to rethink my decisions but I believe they will.

Nothing is being made up. Your lab constantly screws up, you do some half ass job of making things right, and deflect when this stuff is pointed out.
It's not constantly and his efforts, especially when compared to his competition, are not half ass. Scrutiny is good but WTF dude, do you live on here? Why don't you just STFU for a while.

You know how you have been calling @rpbb actions in this thread questionable? I'm beginnng to feel the same about yours. I didn't know you were a lawyer and we were in the court of law.
Nah brother not a lawyer. My wife is tho. I don't even argue about dishes anymore. She runs me around in circles, does some legal Jedi mind tricks, before I know it I want to do the dishes.

As far as @rpbb there's nothing wrong with respectfully disagreeing with people. We don't have to agree, but I don't find our back and forth to cross any lines.

Nah brother not a lawyer. My wife is tho. I don't even argue about dishes anymore. She runs me around in circles, does some legal Jedi mind tricks, before I know it I want to do the dishes.

As far as @rpbb there's nothing wrong with respectfully disagreeing with people.
I don't have a problem with that

I understand but what I'm saying is without the testing back on the test e there's one member with a low blood score but another posting 7000 on a g of test e.
I'm not 100% sure yet what they will request on the gh just speculation until I talk with them.

Big price difference between a gram of test and under dosed gh.

I'm sorry I didn't address your issue. My intentions are to get as close to the truth and put everything on the table so members can make their own decisions.

I'm not gonna try and sway a member one way or another. You can go through my post history and see all the negatives I've brought up about panda. I have no incentive to be biased, and I am not.

I agree to a point but one bad gh test and one bad test e results at the same time there's twice as many good test only warrants further details and testing I'm not saying anyone is wrong but you know as well as me mistakes happen both ways.

LOL how many are really coming off the cake to test PPL HGH.... more importantly how many of the guys that run HGH are buying from purple panda.

i took a risk
$328 for 2 kits
$150 for testing
$ Vial For testing
+ shipping and risk
$478 + a vial

like u said its all speculation until the boss makes a choice, ill sit back and wait

just know if the test came back in PPL favor there would be no question:)

I'm gonna go pick up heavy stuff

LOL how many are really coming off the cake to test PPL HGH.... more importantly how many of the guys that run HGH are buying from purple panda.

i took a risk
$328 for 2 kits
$150 for testing
$ Vial For testing
+ shipping and risk
$478 + a vial

like u said its all speculation until the boss makes a choice, ill sit back and wait

Even if they ask for another test it will be paid in full by ppl.
I wasn't ever insinuating how you handled samples sry if I gave that impression definitely not what I was saying.

i took a risk
$328 for 2 kits
$150 for testing
$ Vial For testing
+ shipping and risk
$478 + a vial

You should ask for proof that they tested it on their end. That would rule out knowingly selling 60iu as 100iu, vs if they took the word of the manufacturer and just put it on theor shelves. Both are bad, but i think knowingly selling 60iu kits as 100 is a little worse.

I'm just playing devils advocate. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You should ask for proof that they tested it on their end. That would rule out knowingly selling 60iu as 100iu, vs if they took the word of the manufacturer and just put it on theor shelves. Both are bad, but i think knowingly selling 60iu kits as 100 is a little worse.

I'm just playing devils advocate. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I have the testing just can't share from wire to here.
But I will get it posted on meso.

^ There's the slightly better response you should have given him. I have little tolerance for a rep or a source that can't remain professional... The ice is thin and it's going to start cracking soon, being anything less than 100% professional is playing with fire.

The word "concern" doesn't really hit it on the head sadly, the word "disappointed" is more accurate.

It’s very obvious @rpbb has ulterior motives for being here in this thread. He is constantly making shit up, and putting words in people’s mouths. He has an agenda. I don’t blame the rep at all for snapping back here and there. It’s not in a unprofessional way I don’t think. I think he’s just annoyed. Everyone is..

Hold them to the fire, but keep it factual you know what I mean? This guy doesn’t have the ability to.