PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You're right I apologize I will let meso handle that part of it and continue to be professional and continue to fix current issues.

Great.

Now, maybe I missed it but, since you're selling underdosed hGH - what is being done to correct this?

How is it that money is being invested to generate more revenue (new domestic) but protecting existing revenue is being thrown by the wayside by not testing your products before they're sold?

No sir they changed it.
It was discussed awhile back.

I didn't see anywhere that it changed either.

you know other labs are giving 200$ store credit for sending off to analyzer ? Since the risk is on the person sending in, i feel panda should also be doing something similar.

Other labs also offer the 100$ store credit for bloods not 75$

I think panda is getting a little cheap on this aspect.

Great.

Now, maybe I missed it but, since you're selling underdosed hGH - what is being done to correct this?

How is it that money is being invested to generate more revenue (new domestic) but protecting existing revenue is being thrown by the wayside by not testing your products before they're sold?
I have current testing performed by the manufacturer of current batch I will try to get posted I'm waiting on reply to see about third party testing of the gh.
We have more testing on our products before selling than most any other suppliers I have seen here.

Great.

he reached out to me just a few... and wants to look over the report and get back with me

I have current testing performed by the manufacturer of current batch I will try to get posted I'm waiting on reply to see about third party testing of the gh.
We have more testing on our products before selling than most any other suppliers I have seen here.
So you're not trusting the testing done by your customers and analyzer, go figure

you know other labs are giving 200$ store credit for sending off to analyzer ? Since the risk is on the person sending in, i feel panda should also be doing something similar.

To be

To be fair that 200$ is a start up offer.
But I agree with you it shouldn't have been changed and I will do whatever I can to get it changed back.

That's what a lot of you guys say, typically right after you get caught selling underdosed products... Seems silly, doesn't it?

I suggest you have a word with Panda regarding the change to $75 testing reimbursement, by suggest I mean I insist. Again, you're lowering the budget on this so you can increase the budget somewhere else to grow the business... Time to start protecting the business as it is.

All of your problems have been a result of sloppy business growth. Too big too fast, too greedy.

So you're not trusting the testing done by your customers and analyzer, go figure
How much experience is a major factor and also the use of pharma standards there's alot of difference between gh and aas testing and I'm not knocking anyone but I know how they will want it handled.

**** my testing was a unmarked vial ( wiped off sharpie "hgh" with a alchol pad)
non opened, full vial

^^^ as that's the way HGH is tested, also cost $150 Bucks

How much experience is a major factor and also the use of pharma standards there's alot of difference between gh and aas testing and I'm not knocking anyone but I know how they will want it handled.

dude originally came over here from trusted members that where testing HGH from different labs, the AAS was more of the after thought than HGH

This lab has been screwing up a lot lately. Other labs are offering much better store credit on testing. Keep looking fellas. This guy seems to be peddling in circles. They don't seem to care too much about the underdosed gh they are selling either.

That's what a lot of you guys say, typically right after you get caught selling underdosed products... Seems silly, doesn't it?

I suggest you have a word with Panda regarding the change to $75 testing reimbursement, by suggest I mean I insist. Again, you're lowering the budget on this so you can increase the budget somewhere else to grow the business... Time to start protecting the business as it is.

All of your problems have been a result of sloppy business growth. Too big too fast, too greedy.
I agree to a point but one bad gh test and one bad test e results at the same time there's twice as many good test only warrants further details and testing I'm not saying anyone is wrong but you know as well as me mistakes happen both ways.

I agree to a point but one bad gh test and one bad test e results at the same time there's twice as many good test only warrants further details and testing I'm not saying anyone is wrong but you know as well as me mistakes happen both ways.
Considering that this source had the same problems at Reddit, it represents a pattern of bad behavior, and inability or indifference when it comes to fixing their issues

So real question here:

If you were still on this end of the forum... where would you be standing right now?

I know you would be blasting what you are saying my man[emoji51]

I've seen good sources torn apart for just a RUMOR of bad gear. Mistakes aren't allowed to happen without consequences.

Good luck working on the fixes though. I do hope you get it together, truly.