PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It’s very obvious @rpbb has ulterior motives for being here in this thread. He is constantly making shit up, and putting words in people’s mouths. He has an agenda. I don’t blame the rep at all for snapping back here and there. It’s not in a unprofessional way I don’t think. I think he’s just annoyed. Everyone is..

Hold them to the fire, but keep it factual you know what I mean? This guy doesn’t have the ability to.

Fair enough...

@rpbb has always been tough on sources. He is NOT Cdnguy. Some of what he said was a bit of a stretch but I didn't see anything he said that was pure fiction.

Keep in mind, he's doing what he's doing to help the community. There's nothing wrong with that. I do think he could take it down a notch at times but he's still got his heart in the right place.

It’s very obvious @rpbb has ulterior motives for being here in this thread. He is constantly making shit up, and putting words in people’s mouths. He has an agenda. I don’t blame the rep at all for snapping back here and there. It’s not in a unprofessional way I don’t think. I think he’s just annoyed. Everyone is..

Hold them to the fire, but keep it factual you know what I mean? This guy doesn’t have the ability to.
Don't think it's obvious at all

Fair enough...

@rpbb has always been tough on sources. He is NOT Cdnguy. Some of what he said was a bit of a stretch but I didn't see anything he said that was pure fiction.

Keep in mind, he's doing what he's doing to help the community. There's nothing wrong with that. I do think he could take it down a notch at times but he's still got his heart in the right place.
Thanks buddy, been working on that taking it down thing.

I may have questioned @rpbb when he first come on this thread and seemingly just bashed panda and ignored some of this attempts of correcting some errors... I may have even suggested he has ulterior motives. But when he first came he was really dropping the hammer and trashing members in the procoss.

I feel i can agree with @Eman when he says he is a bit over zealous but not doing this for any ulterior motives.

I will point out when I feel he is being inaccurate or misleading(deliberate or not).

But I also stand by what I said earlier. It's nearly impossible to tell either way who is genuine and who is not.

Fair enough...

I think if he was consistent with all labs, there would be nothing to question. The fact is another big lab here he supports and buys from. With just as many fuck ups if not more. He can’t claim he does it for the community if he picks and chooses who he does it to. He’s a PCOM shill and his motives are selfish.

I think if he was consistent with all labs, there would be nothing to question. The fact is another big lab here he supports and buys from. With just as many fuck ups if not more. He can’t claim he does it for the community if he picks and chooses who he does it to. He’s a PCOM shill and his motives are selfish.

I stalked @rpbb post to see if he really is this pcom super shill and I only found 2-3 post where he says he used there products. It’s mostly 300 or so post bashing ppl and Sasquatch for their screwups, then almost a year between the next post. I don’t know him or much about shilling but I would say he’s not a very good one if that’s his job.

I stalked @rpbb post to see if he really is this pcom super shill and I only found 2-3 post where he says he used there products. It’s mostly 300 or so post bashing ppl and Sasquatch for their screwups, then almost a year between the next post. I don’t know him or much about shilling but I would say he’s not a very good one if that’s his job.
Lol, yeah, not to mention, everyone hates me. I'd be the worst shill ever if I was one

Lol, yeah, not to mention, everyone hates me. I'd be the worst shill ever if I was one
Haha I think it’s the rabid dog approach you have going, but I get it.
It’s like some UGL fucked him hard and he is out to shut every mother fucker down! Well besides pcom and Alpha. I get where he comes from but just a little over the top like a mall cop sometimes. Makes him sound like a shill

Last edited:

Exactly. Where was he with his pitchfork when PCOM sent out bunk dbol, had a rash of bad bloods and every other fuck up they’ve made. He was probably leaving positive feedback somewhere about them. For the community and all.. harm reduction bro! And all that. Crock of shit

Is he a shill? Maybe.. maybe he has multiple handles. I assume he is based on his actions. Assumptions stated as facts are what he does best.. so why not give it back?

PPL could go away tomorrow and it wouldn’t phase me. I’ve got options.

On another note it sucks waiting weeks for test results on stuff. Would be nice if we had a domestic mass spec option where we could get results in days. Would resolve a lot of issues quickly and keep shit moving instead of dwelling on shit for weeks.

Must have been on a cutting cycle!
It is a shame though. He seemed alright when he came back. Calm, cool, and collected. Then idk what happened. Same with justfish. They were both back and gone again.

For real though hope cdn is alive and well. Too many people dying out here.

It is a shame though. He seemed alright when he came back. Calm, cool, and collected. Then idk what happened. Same with justfish. They were both back and gone again.

For real though hope cdn is alive and well. Too many people dying out here.
I’m sure he is I heard he was actually banned but I’m sure he could just make a new handle and come back in. Never wish harm on anyone. Justfish probably put himself in a corner. I just watched a YouTube video of the 18 bodybuilders we lost from 2000-2017 and shit makes a guy think. Most were in there mid 30’s and 40’s.