PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think if he was consistent with all labs, there would be nothing to question. The fact is another big lab here he supports and buys from. With just as many fuck ups if not more. He can’t claim he does it for the community if he picks and chooses who he does it to. He’s a PCOM shill and his motives are selfish.

I don't think you know what a shill is, dude. @XmadXscientist just replied to you stating that he looked through 300 of RP's posts and only found a few positive reviews and your reply to that was "exactly" ?? He wasn't agreeing with you.

That's the kind of shit that annoys the fuck out of me. Calling someone a shill when you don't even know what the fuck a shill is. I'll give you a clue: leaving a review on a board INTENDED FOR REVIEWS does not constitute being a shill.

I think the real reason you're not a fan of him is he's inconvenient for you. I've read this thread and thebrewkit's thread and I've seen you in both... You don't like him being in there giving anyone a hard time, do you?

Also, who gives a fuck if he had a year hiatus? I was happy to see him posting again recently. He was a HUGE supporter of AnabolicLab.com. He was consistently the first person to donate to the program every round and he encouraged others to donate to the program too.

Well I noticed a new great source Trinity just popped up! To quote them they’re are “in da house”! See you guys there!

I don't think you know what a shill is, dude. @XmadXscientist just replied to you stating that he looked through 300 of RP's posts and only found a few positive reviews and your reply to that was "exactly" ?? He wasn't agreeing with you.

That's the kind of shit that annoys the fuck out of me. Calling someone a shill when you don't even know what the fuck a shill is. I'll give you a clue: leaving a review on a board INTENDED FOR REVIEWS does not constitute being a shill.

I think the real reason you're not a fan of him is he's inconvenient for you. I've read this thread and thebrewkit's thread and I've seen you in both... You don't like him being in there giving anyone a hard time, do you?

Also, who gives a fuck if he had a year hiatus? I was happy to see him posting again recently. He was a HUGE supporter of AnabolicLab.com. He was consistently the first person to donate to the program every round and he encouraged others to donate to the program too.

I haven’t posted in thebrewkits thread actually. My reply to xmads post was exactly, but not because he posted damning evidence of Rpbb being a shill. It’s because of the LACK OF negative posts to the source he uses. Despite all the fuck ups they have had.. not a peep from your buddy. He is fake, he makes things up, and he is bias as fuck. That’s why I don’t like him. People like that serve no purpose other than entertaining their fans.

Inconveniences me? Maybe he does. The reading I do when I am on the shitter is all this drama queen banter he perpetuates to every thread with a PPL tag in it. No pursuit of truth and knowledge from that guy. And when my 10 minutes of reading is up I feel like I lost a few brain cells trying to follow his logic.

I already stopped responding to him because it is pointless. I spoke up to you when I thought you were being a little harsh on the rep for snapping a little. As I said I think it was more annoyance than anything, not many here take him serious.

I haven’t posted in thebrewkits thread actually.

Sure you have:

Ease up on the Tren my man lol. There is always going to be someone saying something negative about every source. I have come to realize that and when sources respond unprofessionally it just causes pages of drama.. this thread has quieted down some. Do your thing and the feedback will come in and you will show whether or not you can make it as a source around here.

What was your member handle since you've been here so long?

@thebrewkit
Right I get it I am the same way. Back your mouth up if you're gonna run it or shut the fuck up. It's just better for sources to keep a level head because the thread will deteriorate quickly.

Just sent an email for a price list btw.

His pricing looks good to me. Not sure where the issue is here. If buying small quantitys which it looks like this guy is targeting, it's not really much more than intl. it could be cheaper if all you wanted was a small quantity of test for a couple cycles.

Kind of ironic subject matter too.

I spoke up to you when I thought you were being a little harsh on the rep for snapping a little.

I was being abundantly patient and kind with the rep. If he doesn't do the right thing, I'll be sure to tag you so you can see what harsh looks like. I won't hesitate to burn this thread to the ground if I feel the members aren't being treated as they should.

I haven’t posted in thebrewkits thread actually. My reply to xmads post was exactly, but not because he posted damning evidence of Rpbb being a shill. It’s because of the LACK OF negative posts to the source he uses. Despite all the fuck ups they have had.. not a peep from your buddy. He is fake, he makes things up, and he is bias as fuck. That’s why I don’t like him. People like that serve no purpose other than entertaining their fans.

Inconveniences me? Maybe he does. The reading I do when I am on the shitter is all this drama queen banter he perpetuates to every thread with a PPL tag in it. No pursuit of truth and knowledge from that guy. And when my 10 minutes of reading is up I feel like I lost a few brain cells trying to follow his logic.

I already stopped responding to him because it is pointless. I spoke up to you when I thought you were being a little harsh on the rep for snapping a little. As I said I think it was more annoyance than anything, not many here take him serious.
Guess you haven't actually been reading the thread, the truth and knowledge is there for everyone to see. I can see you have your agenda, and just by posting what you have, make it pretty clear

Sure you have:

Kind of ironic subject matter too.

I was being abundantly patient and kind with the rep. If he doesn't do the right thing, I'll be sure to tag you so you can see what harsh looks like. I won't hesitate to burn this thread to the ground if I feel the members aren't being treated as they should.

The original brew kit thread is not being posted in and hasn’t been posted in since he actually started sourcing. Not just talking about sourcing. You quoted me from like 6 months ago my man. In his original thread. I haven’t posted at all in his new one. Not sure where the implication is here.

Do what you wish. Keep it factual and don’t pick and choose what labs you do it to based on your personal preference or backdoor personal gain.

The original brew kit thread is not being posted in and hasn’t been posted in since he actually started sourcing. Not just talking about sourcing. You quoted me from like 6 months ago my man. In his original thread. I haven’t posted at all in his new one. Not sure where the implication is here.

Do what you wish. Keep it factual and don’t pick and choose what labs you do it to based on your personal preference or backdoor personal gain.
You play pretty fast and lose with the facts yourself, ie, you haven't posted any. And now that eman isn't agreeing with you, you accuse him of being in it for personnel gain. Guess everyone that doesn't agree with you is a shill. Go figure

You play pretty fast and lose with the facts yourself, ie, you haven't posted any. And now that eman isn't agreeing with you, you accuse him of being in it for personnel gain. Guess everyone that doesn't agree with you is a shill. Go figure

You aren’t gaining credibility here. Most see you for what you are.

There was no accusation to @Eman. It was a slight towards you. You are the only one here I have a problem with shillboy.

I was saying I have no problem with people who ARE ACTUALLY here to be assets to the community and get rid of sources that don’t treat the members like they should.

You’re not real bright.

You aren’t gaining credibility here. Most see you for what you are.

There was no accusation to @Eman. It was a slight towards you. You are the only one here I have a problem with shillboy.

I was saying I have no problem with people who ARE ACTUALLY here to be assets to the community and get rid of sources that don’t treat the members like they should.

You’re not real bright.
You havent actually impressed me with your intellect either. Glad you're sticking up for the rep and brewkit, they can use all the help they can get

Guess you haven't actually been reading the thread, the truth and knowledge is there for everyone to see. I can see you have your agenda, and just by posting what you have, make it pretty clear

@Eman is one of the most solid guys here. In fact, when I first joined this forum the dude helped me out a lot. Still learn from this guy to this day.

He has no agenda other than keeping it real.

Edit: and I quoted the wrong dang post... was meaning to quote @crue85

As far as @rpbb he is solid as well. Agree with eman on rpbb being one of the biggest pushers for anabolic lab. Which is a good cause

@Eman is one of the most solid guys here. In fact, when I first joined this forum the dude helped me out a lot. Still learn from this guy to this day.

He has no agenda other than keeping it real.

Edit: and I quoted the wrong dang post... was meaning to quote @crue85

As far as @rpbb he is solid as well. Agree with eman on rpbb being one of the biggest pushers for anabolic lab. Which is a good cause

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it.

So the brewkit page got posted in recently or 6 months ago? So much shit getting thrown around here makes it confusing as fuck to follow. Heres 4 factual items and a fake one. Im gonna say they are all true and then we gotta figure which one isnt. Meanwhile for those who dont really care to dig all the damn time just accept it as true. Only now there is a bad opinion. Crazy shit. Guess this is how it goes while waiting on results / pics of new equipment/ security for order history. If or when this shit comes to fruition I wonder if this shit calms down around here. I check this shit on the crapper too though. Thats funny shit. But for real most of this thread was really useful to me and fuck everything panda rep is solid as fuck dude. Again he should have his own shit.