PurplePandaLabs Raw source

U already called it—-)

i think he made a good point.

We do want labs to test their products, we've been asking that of every source that opens up shop here.

The key point is exactly what he said, IMO. It should be taken with a grain of salt.

It's a step in the right direction, when the alternative is the source just saying, "i trust that my raws guy wouldn't screw me..." when asked if they test their gear.

for the guy who was asking the batch number on there tren a .. u never pmed me to remind u to check the number so i can't quote u..

it says batch number 2017.12 .. the other vials are all smudged .. theirs only one i can read clearly. keep in mind this is hand written with sharpie the others seem like a machine printed on em and they didn't let the ink dry and its just smudged to where u can't read..
i hope this helps the dude that was asking..

I mentioned it yesterday when they asked you for analyzers test. I assumed that they didn't get it tested and they were just trusting the testing from the manufacturer.

Had to be a manufacturer test because the whole vial wasn’t tested.. appears that the hormone itself was tested

Hints sample was .02ML

And said 1mg per ML — but how many Ml where tested

Only shows 20UL

I’m just a meat head.... I’m waiting for some reply’s from peoples to interpret this test further for me:)

i think he made a good point.

We do want labs to test their products, we've been asking that of every source that opens up shop here.

The key point is exactly what he said, IMO. It should be taken with a grain of salt.

It's a step in the right direction, when the alternative is the source just saying, "i trust that my raws guy wouldn't screw me..." when asked if they test their gear.
It's a very good tool for not only the source but customers.
We test every new batch.

Had to be a manufacturer test because the whole vial wasn’t tested.. appears that the hormone itself was tested

Hints sample was .02ML

And said 1mg per ML — but how many Ml where tested

Only shows 20UL

I’m just a meat head.... I’m waiting for some reply’s from peoples to interpret this test further for me:)
Funny, I assumed the same thing when I saw those numbers. But I don't know what any of that report means.

Testing any amount would give you the content of the vial if you know for sure the total in it. That's just simple math.

No that’s why analyzer needs the whole vial

It’s total HgH in the bottle....

Can’t just test a flake of white powder

No that’s why analyzer needs the whole vial

It’s total HgH in the bottle....

Can’t just test a flake of white powder
If you reconstituted the entire vial with any amount of solvent and then tested a smaller amount it would yield the content of the vial. 1 ml total mix in a centrifuge and take .02ml to test and you'd have the content of the full 1ml. That would more evenly distribute the compound(s) than say swirling or shaking the vial.

The testing wasn't posted to try and discredit anyone but because requested and relevant.
They can and is from time human error involved in anything were you place a person.
They believe iu can have a variance but that 40% isn't accurate so they requested additional testing which isn't anything that another source wouldn't do.
If in fact 2 consecutive test have the same results the customer will be made whole if it doesn't and there was somehow an error it was just that and nothing more.

I'd say at least 3 tests of 3 different .02ml samples. That's how we test metallurgical properties here a work via mass spectrometer.

CORRECT ANSWER:

We will make things right this time/ so this customer that was willing to purchase and test our product doesn’t have to sit around anymore.

Because PpL does not approve of @Analyzer method of testing for hgh, anyone including original customer with concerns with a hgh sample can use approved XYZ company and will be reimbursed for product and testing to alleviate any concerns

WRONG ANSWER:

We want a retest because where unhappy with the results.... but we are happy with the positive tests analyzer has done so far.. we will continue to pick and choose at our discretion

Last edited:
CORRECT ANSWER:

“We will make things right this time/ so this customer that was willing to purchase and test our product doesn’t have to sit around anymore.”

“Because PpL does not approve of @Analyzer method of testing for hgh, anyone including original customer with concerns with a hgh sample can use approved XYZ company and will be reimbursed for product and testing to alleviate any concerns”

WRONG ANSWER:

“We want a retest because where unhappy with the results.... but we are happy with the positive tests analyzer has done so far.. we will continue to pick and choose at our discretion”

Who/where are you quoting this from?

I'll have it back in stock next week. I'm going to send a sample to Analyzer each time I get a new batch. I'll also be giving away some sample kits for members to get bloods on. I've got a line on high quality black tops here is China. Kits are going to be 130 for a 130iu kit

I have a test report on it from Janoshik but no one here will take that seriously, so I'm going to send a sample to analyzer to have him test it as well. I'm just waiting for an email back from him. I'll also be giving some free kits out for people to get bloods on

View attachment 71975
Yes I just got the lab test back from my lab in China. Still waiting for Analyzer and Janoshiks testing to come back. But according to the lab report I currently have the GH is good to go.

It is my brother who brews for us in the US. We've managed to get all of the same equipment from my China lab into the US for his lab. But anyone is free to send my gear off to be tested by Analyzer or Janoshik, I offer 100$ store credit.

But they do want a re test thru someone else

^ @PurplePandaLabs Rep. this is a stupid idea.

If it tests the same, it'll mean nothing. If it tests as being properly dosed, you'll also prove nothing other than call into question your testing. No one will have any reason to believe your test results.

You're happy with analyzers tests right up until they are negative, then you want a retest.

I don't agree with a retest either. @G2Ready should be made whole as well as given credit for testing.

I wouldn't mind a debate about the testing method and data. Maybe @jano (I can't tag him for some reason) amd @Analyzer can chime in.

I know janoisn't respected on this board but his expertise in this field has never been questioned. Just his honesty and integrity...

After reading that maybe he shouldn't chime in?