PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I wouldn't mind a debate about the testing method and data. Maybe @jano (I can't tag him for some reason) amd @Analyzer can chime in.

I know janoisn't respected on this board but his expertise in this field has never been questioned. Just his honesty and integrity...

After reading that maybe he shouldn't chime in?

I agree, I would like @jano to offer insight if he doesn't mind.

You mean we're they listed iu ?
Not really sure why it was listed there.

Yeah I’m not too familiar with MS and HPLC reports since I deal in testing of human biological material, but I can learn. I would have expected it to be reported in a form of weight, but it appears that’s completely impossible for it to be reported that way.

Had to be a manufacturer test because the whole vial wasn’t tested.. appears that the hormone itself was tested

Hints sample was .02ML

And said 1mg per ML — but how many Ml where tested

Only shows 20UL

I’m just a meat head.... I’m waiting for some reply’s from peoples to interpret this test further for me:)

The 1mg per mL is most likely the supposed concentration of fluid/solution to be tested. 20uL is maybe the sampled amount of said solution. The result could then be used to report out the concentration in various measurements, like say mg/dL, mg/L or mg/mL.

^ @PurplePandaLabs Rep. this is a stupid idea.

If it tests the same, it'll mean nothing. If it tests as being properly dosed, you'll also prove nothing other than call into question your testing. No one will have any reason to believe your test results.

You're happy with analyzers tests right up until they are negative, then you want a retest.

Should maybe be retested via original method and new method.

I think it's bullshit that they want a retest yet he offers to pay for other people's gear that is questioned by bloodwork to be tested by Analyzer. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. You can't pick and choose what tests you want to accept. You guys are even worse then PCOM. @purplepandalabs Nothing is being done about the underdosed HGH. What do you have to say about this? Your company is digging it's own grave rather quickly!

.mnm
I think it's bullshit that they want a retest yet he offers to pay for other people's gear that is questioned by bloodwork to be tested by Analyzer. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. You can't pick and choose what tests you want to accept. You guys are even worse then PCOM. @purplepandalabs Nothing is being done about the underdosed HGH. What do you have to say about this? Your company is digging it's own grave rather quickly!
Other question becomes what about all the other people that bought it

Did @jano get banned? When I try and tag him he doesn't come up on the list.

Also says profile unavailable. Not the usual this member limits who can view...
I can't remember, someone previously said in this thread that ppl had to pull their hgh off the shelf once before at reddit because it was underdosed

I can't remember, someone previously said in this thread that ppl had to pull their hgh off the shelf once before at reddit because it was underdosed
If they actually tested their products like they claim they wouldn't be in this mess. And god dam if I have to read another thread about the pip of their gear or fucked up bloodwork that looks like guys are being infected I am going to scream. This shit is getting out of hand. Get ahold of your business @purplepandalabs and @PurplePandaLabs Rep. You guys are falling apart at the seems.

If they actually tested their products like they claim they wouldn't be in this mess. And god dam if I have to read another thread about the pip of their gear or fucked up bloodwork that looks like guys are being infected I am going to scream. This shit is getting out of hand. Get ahold of your business @purplepandalabs and @PurplePandaLabs Rep. You guys are falling apart at the seems.

Have to agree. Seems like every few days an issue with the products are being reported.

Exactly. Where was he with his pitchfork when PCOM sent out bunk dbol, had a rash of bad bloods and every other fuck up they’ve made. He was probably leaving positive feedback somewhere about them. For the community and all.. harm reduction bro! And all that. Crock of shit

Is he a shill? Maybe.. maybe he has multiple handles. I assume he is based on his actions. Assumptions stated as facts are what he does best.. so why not give it back?

PPL could go away tomorrow and it wouldn’t phase me. I’ve got options.

On another note it sucks waiting weeks for test results on stuff. Would be nice if we had a domestic mass spec option where we could get results in days. Would resolve a lot of issues quickly and keep shit moving instead of dwelling on shit for weeks.

Lol PCOM is pure shit honestly. Anyone that comes on this thread saying PCOM is amazing is clearly a shill. PCOMs entire marketing scheme is based on new people that can't find sources using them. There's PCOM shills on literally every board because they pay every board owner money.

Dropped PPL a while back. Threw it in garbage. Waited for a reship that never showed.

I've had a similar experience recently. PPL claimed to reship and then gave me a bogus shipping number. I called them on it and they sent me a new number that was clearly for someone else's package since it was not even going to my country. Then they claimed they had resent it for real this time. Each time the supposed shipping date was on the day that I emailed them about it (It is now the 3rd time claiming it has been sent and the tracking number again appears to be bogus). I messaged the rep here but he has not responded. I don't like throwing my money away and wont recommend PPL to anyone at this point.

Exactly, it's all just reactive. PPL should aim to prevent issues in the first place - rather than running around like headless chickens with band aids trying to fix things afterwards. Bad management, bad planning, too much partying...

^ @PurplePandaLabs Rep. this is a stupid idea.

If it tests the same, it'll mean nothing. If it tests as being properly dosed, you'll also prove nothing other than call into question your testing. No one will have any reason to believe your test results.

You're happy with analyzers tests right up until they are negative, then you want a retest.
Any source would ask for retest when there's a 40% difference in label claim when there's been so much testing showing other wise .
We have been confident in @Analyzer and have respect for what he brings to meso.
Maybe I missed something but isn't this the first gh testing performed if not I apologize.