PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm having this wierd problem with the tren-e. Everytime I backload my slin pin with the tren and push the plunger back in it gets super stiff making it almost impossible to inject. I have to push so hard that im leaving dimples where I inject from the syringe after pulling it out. I thought it was the syringes but I tried them with out the oil and they worked fine. Never had any problem backloading slin pins with any other compound i used. Normally i can push the plunger at a good steady pace but now i have to use all my strength in my thumb to push it and it barely moves.

I'm having this wierd problem with the tren-e. Everytime I backload my slin pin with the tren and push the plunger back in it gets super stiff making it almost impossible to inject. I have to push so hard that im leaving dimples where I inject from the syringe after pulling it out. I thought it was the syringes but I tried them with out the oil and they worked fine. Never had any problem backloading slin pins with any other compound i used. Normally i can push the plunger at a good steady pace but now i have to use all my strength in my thumb to push it and it barely moves.

Is the oil gso? Mct and mig can go through a slin pin but good luck with gso.

I dont know what carrier it is but the funny thing is It will go through my 30g .5cc slin pins but for some reason the 29g 1cc when i pull out the plunger to backload the syringe expands or something and its really hard to push the plunger once you get it back in the syringe.

Yea but they have a good amount of mass under them especially Big Boy. Pitbull Toress is usually pretty lean.
idk.. whats all that mass for if u cant see it.. and imo.. if you cant see ur cock cuz I got a huge gut.. u need to re-evaluate your goals.. I know they don't sell themselves as bb..
but geez theyr gangster meth dealing shwaggg is a lil repugnant..imo ofcourse.. some may like this shtick...

Any oil should go through a slin pin because of the hydraulics. The smaller diameter allows for increased pressure.

Wonder if he tried to push the oil out not in his leg/arm. He might be hitting some scare tissue and having trouble pushing through? Just speculation of course

For me even using my regular 25 gage to pin I run into that type of problem when I pin my quads depending on the area I pin them. I remember yesterday how hard it was to get the oil through the pin.

It happened with 60cc when I was homebrewing. Instead of just sucking it up to filter I pulled plunger out and back loaded it. I dunno why but for some reason I couldn't depress the plunger for the life of me. I assumed I broke the syringe somehow. I sucked it up the next time around.

For me even using my regular 25 gage to pin I run into that type of problem when I pin my quads depending on the area I pin them. I remember yesterday how hard it was to get the oil through the pin.

This happens to me too. I usually move the syringe a little out and then push it back in and then press the plunger and it works.

This happens to me too. I usually move the syringe a little out and then push it back in and then press the plunger and it works.
Then I might be doing something wrong I usually just keep pushing on the plunger until the oil goes in. Takes awhile longer but works. I don't like the idea of moving the needle around once it's in there

Then I might be doing something wrong I usually just keep pushing on the plunger until the oil goes in. Takes awhile longer but works. I don't like the idea of moving the needle around once it's in there

Sometimes I will be able to push it through like that and it will be extremely slow. But sometimes its impossible to push. I dont really move it around I just pull it out a tiny bit like I was taking the needle out and push it back in. I dont wiggle it around when its in, I dont think its safe to move it while its inside of you. Dont want the needle to break off.

Sometimes I will be able to push it through like that and it will be extremely slow. But sometimes its impossible to push. I dont really move it around I just pull it out a tiny bit like I was taking the needle out and push it back in. I dont wiggle it around when its in, I dont think its safe to move it while its inside of you. Dont want the needle to break off.

Very unlikely that the needle would break off under any normal use circumstances.

They're designed to bend rather than break. Of course you could break one with enough bending, but that would go far beyond normal use circumstances.

The issue is happening after backloading the syringe with the tren oil. After putting the plunger back in it like gets stuck and is not able to push smoothly and i have to use a lot of force to push or pull it out again. Almost like the syringe is creating a suction cause i can feel it expand when i remove the plunger. I tried moving the plunger back and forth with a brand new slin before loading it and im able to move it back and forth just fine.

Very unlikely that the needle would break off under any normal use circumstances.

They're designed to bend rather than break. Of course you could break one with enough bending, but that would go far beyond normal use circumstances.
Good to know. I've pulled a couple out that got bent in my buns of steel. I was worried about it breaking off.

idk.. whats all that mass for if u cant see it.. and imo.. if you cant see ur cock cuz I got a huge gut.. u need to re-evaluate your goals.. I know they don't sell themselves as bb..
but geez theyr gangster meth dealing shwaggg is a lil repugnant..imo ofcourse.. some may like this shtick...
They are twat waffles. To your point about what’s the mass for if you can’t see it? I believe that answer you are looking for is...to move weight.

Good info. Thats the only thing I was ever worried about with injecting. I dont mind the process of injecting, you get very use to it. But I've heard stories where the needle has popped off. @MindlessWork didnt something like this happen to you?