PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They are twat waffles. To your point about what’s the mass for if you can’t see it? I believe that answer you are looking for is...to move weight.
sooo massively fat = moving weight??
these Mexicans I'm sure have a lot of muscle underneath a lot of fat yea.. but they look horrible.. ( theyr videos urk me bcuz of the whole "chyea chyea my g" rap video shtick.. and because they looks like shit and walk around all the xpos and shit like some top ifbb's..and then theirs all the cars with the rims and the extra shit in the background.. idk these type of people in my opinion are what bring heat to the aas and give bb a bad name..
I hope ur not insinuating that u have to have a high bf percentage to move "weight"...

I’ve also noticed the mixing difference between PPL and grey tops... with the ones I had tested.

Some of the powder stays chunky for a while, some stays on bottom, then after slowly rolling vial to mix.., there’s still always a light white turbidity (white cloudiness) in the mix.

You may have the same batch as me... I’m only in my second vial and am treating it like 6IU a vial—-

Sides are a bad indicator, but so far not seeing increased sides at this dose.

And that would be jumping from 4IU to 8IU if it was dosed correctly.

Should get it tested if you have any doubt, it definitely would help things around here:)

Just check with PPL and there approved testing centers first

I got a couple of black top kits from Panda also. This was just a few weeks ago. I ran out of PD’s blacks I had and with them being out of stock decided to give it a try. Sucks that they’re under dosed but I don’t really feel like sending mine off just to find the same thing and get nothing in return. Also noticed the same thing about mixing, PD’s dissolved instantly basically, these take a while....not sure what that means if anything.

Very unlikely that the needle would break off under any normal use circumstances.

They're designed to bend rather than break. Of course you could break one with enough bending, but that would go far beyond normal use circumstances.
I remember having some weird muscle spasm and it bent the needle in my leg, fucking miserable getting it out and the worst pip ever.

I'm not really a fan, only passively know of these guys, but I bet you wouldnt say any of this shit to their face
is it me .. or are these strength cartel dudes a bunch of fat momos??

idk.. whats all that mass for if u cant see it.. and imo.. if you cant see ur cock cuz I got a huge gut.. u need to re-evaluate your goals.. I know they don't sell themselves as bb..
but geez theyr gangster meth dealing shwaggg is a lil repugnant..imo ofcourse.. some may like this shtick...

these Mexicans I'm sure have a lot of muscle underneath a lot of fat yea.. but they look horrible.. ( theyr videos urk me bcuz of the whole "chyea chyea my g" rap video shtick.. and because they looks like shit and walk around all the xpos and shit like some top ifbb's..and then theirs all the cars with the rims and the extra shit in the background.. idk these type of people in my opinion are what bring heat to the aas and give bb a bad name..
I hope ur not insinuating that u have to have a high bf percentage to move "weight"...

Good example is Larry wheels. Dude is shredded and strong as hell

It’s like having a Lamborghini and putting an Oldsmobile body kit on it. There are two girls in my gym who can easy squat 500 for reps and I try telling them that it won’t help them get dates. They think it’s sexy and they say I look like a veiny penis. Lol I guess it’s all perception.

I got a couple of black top kits from Panda also. This was just a few weeks ago. I ran out of PD’s blacks I had and with them being out of stock decided to give it a try. Sucks that they’re under dosed but I don’t really feel like sending mine off just to find the same thing and get nothing in return. Also noticed the same thing about mixing, PD’s dissolved instantly basically, these take a while....not sure what that means if anything.
That sucks, hopefully you get something for your issue

Yea im gonna treat them as 6iu. Unfortunately they will only last me 10 days since ive been doing 6iu a day of pd blacks. I just hope pd gets some more im stock. Im not gonna spend 150 more on testing. So i can get a free.kit of underdosed gear. Im done with panda and this three ring circus. What a joke!!!!

well genius..
1. I don't agree with them.. so I wouldn't hang with them...or associate with them...
so unless they came and asked me what I thought.. wich I then would tell them.. then I don't see how I would run into their circle for them to hear me or whatever.. as I'm o nthe other side of the country.. I don't see this as a possibility..
u actually sound xactly like them saying shit like yea u don't have the nuts to say it in their face.. etc etc..
listen, I'm not a tough guy by any means.. but unless these beaners have a gun in my face(wich if they live by the lifestyle they portray...wich I hope is it,cuz if not it would just solidify my comments..) then I aint fuckin scared.. that's goes for them..., you, fucking jesus... idgaf..!!!!
if u don't see the points I'm making as a valid fact... then you my friend should join strength cartel..
again, no one asked me for my 2 cents on SC .. I just saw a video that was click bait on one of their momo members winning first in some comp.. so I was like wow .. one of these fat fucks actually competed and won.. I gotta see this for my own eyes..
so as I skimmed through the fuckin rap music and the extra fluff( fat momos walking through expo like theyr the mafia,slimy Mexican hookers on their 2004 hummer,these momos "flexing") I saw that in fact the lil bean momo.. pitbull won some backyard powerlifting comp.. wich kudos to him... but I was yet again depressed at the 19 minutes of all the other tough guy shit.. just to show their youngest member win a backyard lifting comp..

if you agree with even 10% of the shit these dummys do.. then u my friend .. are a momo as well...
listen,
if u have a channel about bb or powerlifting or whatever u wanna put these SC guys under..
then please.. don't associate bb or powerlifting or anything that has to do with lifting with any type of tough guy gang affiliated shit,drug dealing , drug use, illegal activities..
it just gives the sport a bad name and also allows people to stereo type..
I have nothing against all these things mentioned above..
I have a problem when u mix em.. bcuzi then.... we are all affected..

Holy shit. How could the public school system fail you so terribly?

There's this thing called a paragraph. It's something that makes the English language readable... Don't be afraid to use it.

It would also be fine if you could just stop posting entirely, thanks.

I’ve also noticed the mixing difference between PPL and grey tops... with the ones I had tested.

Some of the powder stays chunky for a while, some stays on bottom, then after slowly rolling vial to mix.., there’s still always a light white turbidity (white cloudiness) in the mix.

You may have the same batch as me... I’m only in my second vial and am treating it like 6IU a vial—-

Sides are a bad indicator, but so far not seeing increased sides at this dose.

And that would be jumping from 4IU to 8IU if it was dosed correctly.

Should get it tested if you have any doubt, it definitely would help things around here:)

Just check with PPL and there approved testing centers first

You may have said already and I missed, did you order domestic or international? Mine takes a while to mix too but once it does, it’s crystal clear. I bought 5 kits of this shit. [emoji58]

Thanks for testing btw. I hope they make it right. If it’s determined that it’s underdosed by additional testing, they need to make us all right.

Who the fuck lifts weights to get dates besides 19 year old frat boys?
If you read it correctly it never stated anything about lifting weights for dates. We all know it’s weights before dates. They ask me all the time if I can hook them up with single buddies. I tell them what Dude wants a girl that can beat them in the squat rack. Plus they just look fat and chunky. Not my cup of tea