PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You may have said already and I missed, did you order domestic or international? Mine takes a while to mix too but once it does, it’s crystal clear. I bought 5 kits of this shit. [emoji58]

Thanks for testing btw. I hope they make it right. If it’s determined that it’s underdosed by additional testing, they need to make us all right.

Mine was international.

It’s very high turbidity when first mixed...

After it sits for a while.... u can still see white suspended particles under a light.. and if you pick it up and slowly tip upside down towards the stopper under a light u will see a swirl of white— but it mixes back in quickly.... always settles unmixed at bottom

^^^ not that any of that matters or not lol :)

Any source would ask for retest when there's a 40% difference in label claim when there's been so much testing showing other wise .
We have been confident in @Analyzer and have respect for what he brings to meso.
Maybe I missed something but isn't this the first gh testing performed if not I apologize.

Well Guys

PPL Rep reached out and said they are trying to make things right.
offered to send a kit, but in return they would still like another test.

I originally bought 2 kits (200IU) black tops
and got 120IU by my testing
add another kit and that's still only 180IU
THEN
add $150 and a vial for testing
THEN
add the additional testing they want
(sorry if they think there sending it in or paying direct for it) No SIRRRRR

LOL, sorry for the lack of enthusiasm.... its just at this time A KIT just ain't worth it.

Just a status update for you guys to decide if PPL response was good enough for you to order from them.... for me just not worth additional head ache

^^^ I'm already half a G in --- just to try a lab out:)

I haven't tested so many samples of GH so far, but this is not the first one.

To make things right, I can offer retest of some PPL samples for total protein content. This test is not so time and resource demanding as the rest of chromatographic tests, so I can test couple of these samples for free. It would be probably better to have them also from other customers who have this batch, to have the results statistically more significant.

To make things right, I can offer retest of some PPL samples for total protein content. This test is not so time and resource demanding as the rest of chromatographic tests, so I can test couple of these samples for free. It would be probably better to have them also from other customers who have this batch, to have the results statistically more significant.

@Analyzer your a good dude...... Your honesty and willingness to help is 1,000%

to bad @purplepandalabs and @PurplePandaLabs Rep. -- Take to long to respond... and out of a million ways to solve a problem say one kit and a retest

To me its not worth the time to put forth the effort for this lab.....

The report shows SEC-HPLC chromatogram, apparently done right according to USP. It says that the product has very good quality regarding presence of high molecular weight impurities. But I can say nothing about dosage from only these data. I would need to see also a report from an analysis of a standard with known concentration.

seems kinda like a test of the hgh from manufacture and not a full sample of product?

Yea im gonna treat them as 6iu. Unfortunately they will only last me 10 days since ive been doing 6iu a day of pd blacks. I just hope pd gets some more im stock. Im not gonna spend 150 more on testing. So i can get a free.kit of underdosed gear. Im done with panda and this three ring circus. What a joke!!!!

I'm treating it like 6.. and sides are kinda same but more less at same dose of greys... you could mix like a 10IU bottle and save $$$ :(

I feel you g2ready hgh is a very expensive habit and getting underdosed gear sucks im treating mine as 6iu also. What sucks is ive used there aas from international and was very impressed but everything domestic has been sketchy.

We would appreciate it although we wouldn't want you to for free.
I will contact you after I talk with the boss.

All here say— but the email posted up from janoshik said purple tops where very inconsistent... one test of one purple top showed 12 IU instead of 24IU

Just bringing it up because that’s who they prefer :)
Yea jano been testing for them since the reddit days.

But yea I wouldn't doubt it. Generic hgh has been consistently inconsistent.

Except for pd they say. I wouldn't know.

I don't believe so... It was pulled from your product list previously for being underdosed or bunk. I forget the details exactly, I remember Panda talking about it in this thread when he first introduced himself here. It was why he didn't sell it at first but after getting requests he secured a supplier.
I was talking about @Analyzer but he responded about his experience with GH testing we pulled Godt240 we used to resell it until testing started coming back inconsistent.
We have testing and customers have testing on our black tops but we haven't had any 40% variable.

@purplepandalabs / @PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Can you tell me when Anavar 10mg & Anavar 50mg tabs will be available for international again?
I will ask I'm not positive

4 weeks Test-E, 125mg Q3.5Days, Letrozole 0.5mg on injection days.
Blood work was Friday AM after my injection Monday night.

I can find and post my pre-injection blood work if anyone thinks it is necessary. My last “pre” total T was 409. It did not have a Free testosterone.

I feel incredible. This is my first experience using AAS; and this was my initial blood marker for my self-prescribed TRT.
Everything I am using is blended by me from PPL raws.
I am certain,beyond any doubt, that my math, measurements, and procedure were exact.

I dosed myself based on: current literature for TRT, dosing regimens for friends (bodybuilders and fellow TRT patients), and dosing parameters/lab values of members here.

I did not expect the values to be this exaggerated. I am just fine with the test levels; although I expected sub 1000 total T.
I anticipated that I would aromatize heavily because I still have what I consider excess body fat; thereby necessitating my letrozole dose.

After seeing this, I am thankful that I took the time to get the blood drawn.

Also it is good to know that I haven’t spent a month injecting worthless oil.

At any rate, I am gaining muscle, losing fat, my attitude is improved, my libido is much better, and I just feel healthier.
Thank you all for the info and advice that is available in this forum.
Thanks for posting you have a store credit coming next time get uncapped if you didn't.
Thanks for sharing

I will ask I'm not positive

Thanks for posting you have a store credit coming next time get uncapped if you didn't.
Thanks for sharing
Thank you for that.
I asked for the uncapped; and I saw it written on the physician's order sheet. But they didn't result it that way.
I have my contact at the lab working on getting the uncapped number as I type; but it is send-out from my facility. So it is at the mercy of LabCorp.
I will post it (3 days before I will be able to print it) if they will run it to endpoint. Samples are kept for 7 days; so there should be no problem. Then again, this is a BCBS lab draw; so they may just tell me to shove it.

Thank you for that.
I asked for the uncapped; and I saw it written on the physician's order sheet. But they didn't result it that way.
I have my contact at the lab working on getting the uncapped number as I type; but it is send-out from my facility. So it is at the mercy of LabCorp.
I will post it (3 days before I will be able to print it) if they will run it to endpoint. Samples are kept for 7 days; so there should be no problem. Then again, this is a BCBS lab draw; so they may just tell me to shove it.
I understand just pm me when you get ready to get the store credit.

seems kinda like a test of the hgh from manufacture and not a full sample of product?

It's hard to say from the data. It can be from the manufacture as well as from finished product. Based on 10 IU description which is placed in ,,molecular weight,, section, it seems to be analysis of finished product.

Sponsors