PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Shit I wasnt gonna say anything but I am on a "g" of test and since I switched to pandas gear from the original elites I am down 10lbs.Gear hurts pretty bad and was promised a reship when domestic opens but so far I haven't gotten shit. Panda has not been treating me fairly for how fairly I have treated them on this thread.

PPL Rep,
I got some really weird test E batches domestically bro. I have been dealing with V. 3 weeks ago I received a cpl of beautiful lil tubs of test E that smelled right and were the right consistency as all the other test E I've received in the past oh 10 yrs. Before that some test e came melted in blocks. However, this here is much finer powder and no sweet yam smell at all. More like a plastic smell, no clumps and no bigger grains. I knew it wasn't right as soon as I held and looked at the bag. Can I get a lil help bro?
Do I need to make some quick bullshit posts before I can pm you or receive a pm? I would have only taken it up with (her) but I get the feeling everything she says is a sales job BC some of it conflicts and doesn't make sense. So, to curtail any B.S. I'm putting it out publicly. BC due to all the problems internationally I have been without te far too long. Furthermore, one of those international problems is also through the same person. Which is about to go for try number 2.
Lil help here with a good English speaking bro please?

Got blood test results back, 4 weeks in. All PPL international raws.

500mg / week Test C
600mg / week Mast E
150mg / week Tren A

Blood was taken on a Friday. Had last pinned 250 Test / 300 Mast on Tuesday, 50mg Tren on Wednesday.

A9F5CBCC-8719-4BE7-B3E3-7261A3F31E6D.jpeg

36E5561E-518F-4093-851F-E2C098326940.jpeg

Got blood test results back, 4 weeks in. All PPL international raws.

500mg / week Test C
600mg / week Mast E
150mg / week Tren A

Blood was taken on a Friday. Had last pinned 250 Test / 300 Mast on Tuesday, 50mg Tren on Wednesday.

View attachment 84140

View attachment 84141
Is that 2141 total test? It says free test.

Edit on second look these aren't standard units ng/dl , anyone know how to convert these numbers?

PPL Rep,
I got some really weird test E batches domestically bro. I have been dealing with V. 3 weeks ago I received a cpl of beautiful lil tubs of test E that smelled right and were the right consistency as all the other test E I've received in the past oh 10 yrs. Before that some test e came melted in blocks. However, this here is much finer powder and no sweet yam smell at all. More like a plastic smell, no clumps and no bigger grains. I knew it wasn't right as soon as I held and looked at the bag. Can I get a lil help bro?
Do I need to make some quick bullshit posts before I can pm you or receive a pm? I would have only taken it up with (her) but I get the feeling everything she says is a sales job BC some of it conflicts and doesn't make sense. So, to curtail any B.S. I'm putting it out publicly. BC due to all the problems internationally I have been without te far too long. Furthermore, one of those international problems is also through the same person. Which is about to go for try number 2.
Lil help here with a good English speaking bro please?
Here's some weirdness 25g in a separate lil bag smells perfect and looks better. The 2 much bigger bags are totally different. Wth? I can make sense of that in my head but for now I'm asking for help. Please? All from same place.