PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Should be in soon
PPL Rep,
I got some really weird test E batches domestically bro. I have been dealing with V. 3 weeks ago I received a cpl of beautiful lil tubs of test E that smelled right and were the right consistency as all the other test E I've received in the past oh 10 yrs. Before that some test e came melted in blocks. However, this here is much finer powder and no sweet yam smell at all. More like a plastic smell, no clumps and no bigger grains. I knew it wasn't right as soon as I held and looked at the bag. Can I get a lil help bro?
Do I need to make some quick bullshit posts before I can pm you or receive a pm? I would have only taken it up with (her) but I get the feeling everything she says is a sales job BC some of it conflicts and doesn't make sense. So, to curtail any B.S. I'm putting it out publicly. BC due to all the problems internationally I have been without te far too long. Furthermore, one of those international problems is also through the same person. Which is about to go for try number 2.
Lil help here with a good English speaking bro please?
It is very common for test e to melt and do that because of the the very low melting point.
The other problem you mentioned you can pm me so we can discuss further?
Thanks
Got blood test results back, 4 weeks in. All PPL international raws.
Thanks for sharing your test pm me when you get ready
500mg / week Test C
600mg / week Mast E
150mg / week Tren A

Blood was taken on a Friday. Had last pinned 250 Test / 300 Mast on Tuesday, 50mg Tren on Wednesday.

View attachment 84140

View attachment 84141

International raws from PPL.

Should be in soon

It is very common for test e to melt and do that because of the the very low melting point.
The other problem you mentioned you can pm me so we can discuss further?
Thanks

When is domestic going to open? Are you guys waiting for a little bit for things to calm down before you guys call Elitelabs to continue the domestic line?

I believe it will open when everything is properly set in place and protocols meet. They do not want the same thing to happen again so they are lining all their ducks up. That is fine they need to take their time so it is done right.

I believe it will open when everything is properly set in place and protocols meet. They do not want the same thing to happen again so they are lining all their ducks up. That is fine they need to take their time so it is done right.

Exactly. Purple Pussy Cat Labs is on its 6th or 7th life already. They want to get shit on point so that they don't exceed their 9 lives. Once they do, it's off to slag city with this stiff as a board kitty.

maxresdefault.jpg

When is domestic going to open? Are you guys waiting for a little bit for things to calm down before you guys call Elitelabs to continue the domestic line?
yeah, things are going so well with the international, domestic will make things alot better

some of u may be fans ... dave palumbo just spoke to that stone guy that "helped trump get in office"
I think you should watch the interview.. it talks about how gh would help if not save a bunch of people and improving quality of life etc etc.. but the guy is pro aas and gh and makes some pretty valid points..
I mean its gonna get voted on any time soon but I think its interesting on how bcuz weed is not a big deal anymore.. other things are atleast being spoken about.. who knows maybe 50 years later like pot .. we can goto a clinic and get "well"

some of u may be fans ... dave palumbo just spoke to that stone guy that "helped trump get in office"
I think you should watch the interview.. it talks about how gh would help if not save a bunch of people and improving quality of life etc etc.. but the guy is pro aas and gh and makes some pretty valid points..
I mean its gonna get voted on any time soon but I think its interesting on how bcuz weed is not a big deal anymore.. other things are atleast being spoken about.. who knows maybe 50 years later like pot .. we can goto a clinic and get "well"

You can go to a clinic and get well now... it will just cost you a good looking penny to do so[emoji51]

So as I read up on this thread it seems there HGH is questionable. How do you guys like the finished oils? And how about the RAWS? I never brewed before and im thinking about it because I like this guys prices.

4 weeks Test-E, 125mg Q3.5Days, Letrozole 0.5mg on injection days.
Blood work was Friday AM after my injection Monday night.

I can find and post my pre-injection blood work if anyone thinks it is necessary. My last “pre” total T was 409. It did not have a Free testosterone.

I feel incredible. This is my first experience using AAS; and this was my initial blood marker for my self-prescribed TRT.
Everything I am using is blended by me from PPL raws.
I am certain,beyond any doubt, that my math, measurements, and procedure were exact.

I dosed myself based on: current literature for TRT, dosing regimens for friends (bodybuilders and fellow TRT patients), and dosing parameters/lab values of members here.

I did not expect the values to be this exaggerated. I am just fine with the test levels; although I expected sub 1000 total T.
I anticipated that I would aromatize heavily because I still have what I consider excess body fat; thereby necessitating my letrozole dose

After seeing this, I am thankful that I took the time to get the blood drawn.

Also it is good to know that I haven’t spent a month injecting worthless oil.

At any rate, I am gaining muscle, losing fat, my attitude is improved, my libido is much better, and I just feel healthier.
Thank you all for the info and advice that is available in this forum.

Witch raws did you use? and did you use the directions from PPL website? Im thinking of brewing myself. Your info would be a great help thanks.