PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I've been using your Test U raws I brewed up to treat my low T and have bloods confirming they're legit, you still doing credit for posting these? If so where would you like them posted mate

The steroid testing forum is the proper place.
Just be sure to obfuscate any personally identifying information in the pics.

@Holistic I had pretty much the same issues as you with test e raws I had stored. I tried several times brewing with it and every time it was painful. I googled the crap out of reasons, carbolic acid, etc.

I ordered new raws and brewed them. Zero pip. My conclusion, very unscientific, is to brew all test e raws immediately since the first batch of the old raws was perfect, but after storing for 6 months or so, every attempt even at lower concentrations caused pip.

I have a box set aside for the trash of probably 400ml of test e brewed at 300, 250, and 200 that all caused pip afyer the raws sat for a while.

Thanks for this brother. I never got a good vial out of this 100g test e raws. But it was stored at too high a temp for a brief period. Although, in the summer I recieved deca in liquid form because heat in transit, but it was fine. So, I assumed the storage temp wasn't the variable causing the issue. Glad I am not the only one.

Your test E melted during storage? thats odd i have a batch from 6 months ago sitting in my closet its hard as a rock.
I put it in a storage unit that was climate controlled and apparently that doesn't mean air conditioned... got above 80 degrees.. no probs at the house ever... it becomes a gooey mess.. lol

I put it in a storage unit that was climate controlled and apparently that doesn't mean air conditioned... got above 80 degrees.. no probs at the house ever... it becomes a gooey mess.. lol
Ever consider a small Styrofoam cooler? Works great! Put a bunch of plastic bags in there to assist with keeping inside temperature cool.

What do you guys think about brewing the whole lot of raws and storing them for future use? Better than store g raws?
Panda said in freezer is best as for as longevity. I got some mason jars and double ziplocked them and put in freezer in mason jar.. typically dark air conditioned spot is good.

The fact that heat, light, and moisture cause degredation... I would recommend storing as raws for long term storage.

Now riding Panda dick too?
Wtf happened with Naps? They left you hanging out to dry?
He is a good guy bud you should get to know him.
He just offers his opinion even if it goes against the grain.

I've been using your Test U raws I brewed up to treat my low T and have bloods confirming they're legit, you still doing credit for posting these? If so where would you like them posted mate
Yes we offer 75$ store credit pm me.
Thanks for this brother. I never got a good vial out of this 100g test e raws. But it was stored at too high a temp for a brief period. Although, in the summer I recieved deca in liquid form because heat in transit, but it was fine. So, I assumed the storage temp wasn't the variable causing the issue. Glad I am not the only one.
Test e is so volatile from my experience doesn't store very well I prefer test c much better in my opinion.

Ever consider a small Styrofoam cooler? Works great! Put a bunch of plastic bags in there to assist with keeping inside temperature cool.
It was a one time thing for a move.. didn't think temp would get that hot because I paid for climate controlled... (come to find out climate controlled doesn't mean air conditioned)

It was a one time thing for a move.. didn't think temp would get that hot because I paid for climate controlled... (come to find out climate controlled doesn't mean air conditioned)

I also wanted to add that my test e raws didn't actually melt in storage. They were still waxy and powder, but I sat them in the bathroom right after a hot shower and they only melted right before I brewed. At first I thought the sticky mess had caused me to brew it too strong which was causing the pip. But after that, I grabbed more raw that had been stored for a while, and it still had pip.
A few google searches talked about carbolic acid and pip, and even discussed procedures to wash the raws to remove it. I'm barely smart enough to brew, lol so I decided not to attempt it. Raws are cheap. But I still think I'll switch to test c next time.

I also wanted to add that my test e raws didn't actually melt in storage. They were still waxy and powder, but I sat them in the bathroom right after a hot shower and they only melted right before I brewed. At first I thought the sticky mess had caused me to brew it too strong which was causing the pip. But after that, I grabbed more raw that had been stored for a while, and it still had pip.
A few google searches talked about carbolic acid and pip, and even discussed procedures to wash the raws to remove it. I'm barely smart enough to brew, lol so I decided not to attempt it. Raws are cheap. But I still think I'll switch to test c next time.
Were they sealed in the bathroom? It is possible if they were not sealed than it is possible that the humidity allowed moisture to get in with the raws. Moisture=pain (at least thats what I have been taught)

I got my raws vacuum sealed I hope that helps. But I may just brew them all in one sitting and then maybe store the vials somewhere standing up. Maybe vacuum sealed as well.

Were they sealed in the bathroom? It is possible if they were not sealed than it is possible that the humidity allowed moisture to get in with the raws. Moisture=pain (at least thats what I have been taught)

Double ziploc bags, but not vacuum sealed. It just melted like it does when rubbed between your fingers. I didn't even open the bags in the steamy bathroom.

What do you guys think about brewing the whole lot of raws and storing them for future use? Better than store g raws?

What MG said, and they’ll last for years if you keep the finished product sealed, out of light and around 50-60 degrees.

Nothing wrong with this.

Panda said in freezer is best as for as longevity. I got some mason jars and double ziplocked them and put in freezer in mason jar.. typically dark air conditioned spot is good.

The fact that heat, light, and moisture cause degredation... I would recommend storing as raws for long term storage.

Get desiccant packs of amazon, 5-10gbone and throw them in the mason jars and refrigerate. Those little packs from the shoes don’t cut it. It’s worth the 13$.

Witch raws did you use? and did you use the directions from PPL website? Im thinking of brewing myself. Your info would be a great help thanks.
I actually was unaware there were directions on the website. Good to know though.

I used testosterone enanthate and letrozole raws. I bought some other things; but have not used them yet.

For my recipe I took about 5 billion pieces of advice and opinions; and formulated my best guess as an average of all the information I could find. This includes medical literature and info from major source websites. The info posted in the homebrew section is very helpful; and is probably all the info needed to brew safely and avoid post injection pain.

For my Test-E:
Taking the advice written by @XKawN, I did not use benzyl benzoate in the Test-E. It truly is unnecessary. I figured my volumes based on 1% BA, no BB, and the rest powder and safflower oil. After tinkering with it for nearly 4 hours, I settled on 1%BA, 10%EO, no BB, the rest is safflower oil and powder. I used the calculator at basskilleronline; and just kept up with the EO/safflower oil on paper. The result is honestly much better than I ever expected. No PIP and easy to inject through a 25ga. The EO thinned it out perfectly.

The letrozole is super potent and not to be toyed with unless you are precise in your calculations. I tried aqueous solution several different times with DMSO as the solvent. It precipitated every time within a couple hours of adding water. Ultimately, I used 4mg/ml in pure DMSO and take it orally in 0.25mL doses. DMSO tastes like diesel fuel; but I know for certain that the medication is in perfect solution. So it is worth the nasty taste and weird feeling on my tongue. DMSO is the only non-toxic solvent available for letrozole. Some people have written that they made letrozole solution with ethanol; and this is simply not possible.

I talked with a compounding pharmacist friend and got some ideas about making an oral suspension of letrozole. It sounded easy enough.
But it really works too good and is so little trouble in the DMSO, that don't think I will change it.

Before you brew the letrozole (or T3, or albuterol, or clen, or anything else that is dosed in mcg or low mg); make sure you have a good analytical balance. That is probably the one homebrew tool that could save your life from overdosing your mixtures. I spent way more $ than I wanted to on mine; but I believe it was money well spent.

Good luck with it.

I actually was unaware there were directions on the website. Good to know though.

I used testosterone enanthate and letrozole raws. I bought some other things; but have not used them yet.

For my recipe I took about 5 billion pieces of advice and opinions; and formulated my best guess as an average of all the information I could find. This includes medical literature and info from major source websites. The info posted in the homebrew section is very helpful; and is probably all the info needed to brew safely and avoid post injection pain.

For my Test-E:
Taking the advice written by @XKawN, I did not use benzyl benzoate in the Test-E. It truly is unnecessary. I figured my volumes based on 1% BA, no BB, and the rest powder and safflower oil. After tinkering with it for nearly 4 hours, I settled on 1%BA, 10%EO, no BB, the rest is safflower oil and powder. I used the calculator at basskilleronline; and just kept up with the EO/safflower oil on paper. The result is honestly much better than I ever expected. No PIP and easy to inject through a 25ga. The EO thinned it out perfectly.

The letrozole is super potent and not to be toyed with unless you are precise in your calculations. I tried aqueous solution several different times with DMSO as the solvent. It precipitated every time within a couple hours of adding water. Ultimately, I used 4mg/ml in pure DMSO and take it orally in 0.25mL doses. DMSO tastes like diesel fuel; but I know for certain that the medication is in perfect solution. So it is worth the nasty taste and weird feeling on my tongue. DMSO is the only non-toxic solvent available for letrozole. Some people have written that they made letrozole solution with ethanol; and this is simply not possible.

I talked with a compounding pharmacist friend and got some ideas about making an oral suspension of letrozole. It sounded easy enough.
But it really works too good and is so little trouble in the DMSO, that don't think I will change it.

Before you brew the letrozole (or T3, or albuterol, or clen, or anything else that is dosed in mcg or low mg); make sure you have a good analytical balance. That is probably the one homebrew tool that could save your life from overdosing your mixtures. I spent way more $ than I wanted to on mine; but I believe it was money well spent.

Good luck with it.

Thanks to Dan Duchaine, i learned a long time ago that DMSO could be utilized topically. Never knew it could be ingested though.

You taught this old dog something new today. Thank you for the informative post.