PurplePandaLabs Raw source

some of u may be fans ... dave palumbo just spoke to that stone guy that "helped trump get in office"
I think you should watch the interview.. it talks about how gh would help if not save a bunch of people and improving quality of life etc etc.. but the guy is pro aas and gh and makes some pretty valid points..
I mean its gonna get voted on any time soon but I think its interesting on how bcuz weed is not a big deal anymore.. other things are atleast being spoken about.. who knows maybe 50 years later like pot .. we can goto a clinic and get "well"

Ive watched almost every RXMuscle video out there. Love the Lee Priest interviews.

Where do you see directions on website?
http://www.topraws.com/how-to-cook-testosterone-enanthate-250mgml-injectable-oil-step-by-step/ (How to Cook Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml Injectable Oil step by step? - HongKong Shijingu Technology Co.,Ltd)
I was waaay off, this is the place bro

I got 100g of TEST E from panda INT'L and I've brewed Panda raws for over 1.5 years and never had pip issues.. This batch (FROM 6 months ago) is so painful I can't use it... batch before.. TEST E - NO PIP at all.. I got a buddy that got some recently and I am gonna brew it next week and see how pip is then order more..

Only variable is I had the raws in a climate controlled storage unit and the test E melted.. I double bagged it in a mason jar then froze it to harden it up...

I brewed it all gooey and tossed 10 vials because it was causing warm slightly red painful swelling..

I brewed it after taking out of freezer same thing...

Rep stated that Test E can be touchy.. any thoughts? Anyone else having any issues?

NEVER ONCE have I had pip from any of Panda's raws and overall very happy with raws, but this one batch of test.

I've been MIA lately and just popped in for a sec... GREAT TIME TO BUY bitcoin and Crypto's right now.. everything is so cheap..

His Trest A is something serious!

@Holistic I had pretty much the same issues as you with test e raws I had stored. I tried several times brewing with it and every time it was painful. I googled the crap out of reasons, carbolic acid, etc.

I ordered new raws and brewed them. Zero pip. My conclusion, very unscientific, is to brew all test e raws immediately since the first batch of the old raws was perfect, but after storing for 6 months or so, every attempt even at lower concentrations caused pip.

I have a box set aside for the trash of probably 400ml of test e brewed at 300, 250, and 200 that all caused pip afyer the raws sat for a while.

I got 100g of TEST E from panda INT'L and I've brewed Panda raws for over 1.5 years and never had pip issues.. This batch (FROM 6 months ago) is so painful I can't use it... batch before.. TEST E - NO PIP at all.. I got a buddy that got some recently and I am gonna brew it next week and see how pip is then order more..

Only variable is I had the raws in a climate controlled storage unit and the test E melted.. I double bagged it in a mason jar then froze it to harden it up...

I brewed it all gooey and tossed 10 vials because it was causing warm slightly red painful swelling..

Rep stated that Test E can be touchy.. any thoughts? Anyone else having any issues?

NEVER ONCE have I had pip from any of Panda's raws and overall very happy with raws, but this one batch of test.

I've been MIA lately and just popped in for a sec... GREAT TIME TO BUY bitcoin and Crypto's right now.. everything is so cheap..

@Holistic I had pretty much the same issues as you with test e raws I had stored. I tried several times brewing with it and every time it was painful. I googled the crap out of reasons, carbolic acid, etc.

I ordered new raws and brewed them. Zero pip. My conclusion, very unscientific, is to brew all test e raws immediately since the first batch of the old raws was perfect, but after storing for 6 months or so, every attempt even at lower concentrations caused pip.

I have a box set aside for the trash of probably 400ml of test e brewed at 300, 250, and 200 that all caused pip afyer the raws sat for a while.

This is good to know I'm sitting on a few grams I was hopping lasts till at least next year

So nothing has been fixed with the underdosed GH yet? I was about to order some bc PDs black tops are so scarce, glad I checked up on here for the first time since page 700 lol

I've been using your Test U raws I brewed up to treat my low T and have bloods confirming they're legit, you still doing credit for posting these? If so where would you like them posted mate

Your test E melted during storage? thats odd i have a batch from 6 months ago sitting in my closet its hard as a rock.

Just bought bitcoin this morning at $9300 and now that bitch is at $8600 [emoji51]