PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Haven't been here in a bit....

Any word on domestic opening back up?

I am starting to doubt they even have someone for the domestic operation. They said "we are going to do things right this time bro" yet I know for sure they wouldn't delay anything if they already had product in stock.

I am starting to doubt they even have someone for the domestic operation. They said "we are going to do things right this time bro" yet I know for sure they wouldn't delay anything if they already had product in stock.

If they don't have a domestic open up, then they will be proven liars.

They said multiple times " items are being shipped in for the new lab" etc etc.

I personally am riding the same boat with you. Don't believe their is a lab opening.

This should be the month I will ask about a date.
And see about getting the pics together.
not for nothing, but how do you actually set up a domestic lab to manufacture, ie, who do you hire to do the actual brewing and quality control and shipping of an illegal business. and assuming you do find someone, why wouldn't they just start there own business and make even more money. Not to mention, you're screwing all the ug labs you're supplying now by competing with them. This is my guess why the other big labs don't do it. but of course, ppl labs owner thinks he knows everything, and always has an excuse for his screwups

Personally I think a domestic reshipper would be a better option. Take all the work out of this domestic setup and focus on quality control overseas.

So as I read up on this thread it seems there HGH is questionable. How do you guys like the finished oils? And how about the RAWS? I never brewed before and im thinking about it because I like this guys prices.
My guy is restocking al, his gear with ppl. He's placeed 3 orders so far, received two. The last one he just placed. But it gets here in 3 weeks even in the busy Christmas season. So far no complaints at all. Discreet packaging and good customer service.

who do you hire to do the actual brewing and quality control and shipping of an illegal business.

Not to mention, you're screwing all the ug labs you're supplying now by competing with them. This is my guess why the other big labs don't do it. but of course, ppl labs owner thinks he knows everything, and always has an excuse for his screwups

At first it was supposed to be pandas brother. But be got in a car wreck? Or something. And that story just kinda faded out then suddenly it was elite...

And I think panda doesn't care about who he sells to. Just as long as he is making money. Just like the quality issues. I get the feeling like he doesn't care. As long as he is moving products.

Hell I think @PurplePandaLabs Rep. cares more.

Panda mentioned he doesn't know how the large guys(pharmacom mainly) gets large enough shipments of finished products into the country.

If he was smart enough.... I would think since he's in china... he would try to steal pharmacons workers by paying more money to figure it out.

The panda owner is always shooting from the hips with excuses for everything.

If he was smart enough....
Lol if panda was smart enough he'd stick to what hes half decent at , getting raws through customs to customers .... they never had the proper infrastructure in place to accommodate all their massive expansion before they decided to jump head first into every corner of the market .

If he was smart enough.... I would think since he's in china... he would try to steal pharmacons workers by paying more money to figure it out.

The panda owner is always shooting from the hips with excuses for everything.
Raws are much easier to get than finished product.
Finished and semi finished is much harder to receive especially very large amount.
I'm afraid reshipping is about to become a memory in my opinion with Rec. Drug problem raising suspicions.

At first it was supposed to be pandas brother. But be got in a car wreck? Or something. And that story just kinda faded out then suddenly it was elite...

And I think panda doesn't care about who he sells to. Just as long as he is making money. Just like the quality issues. I get the feeling like he doesn't care. As long as he is moving products.

Hell I think @PurplePandaLabs Rep. cares more.
If it wasn't for @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Purple panda would be skinned and hanging already.

Thanks to Dan Duchaine, i learned a long time ago that DMSO could be utilized topically. Never knew it could be ingested though.

You taught this old dog something new today. Thank you for the informative post.
Yessir, and it works well that way. I think that volumes up to 10mL absorb through the oral mucosa and esophagus so quickly that it never reaches the stomach.
The reasons I chose to ingest rather than apply topically are the convenience and safety factors. By swallowing it, I don't have to wait for it to disappear or worry about touching/contaminating something that my kids may touch later.
My family has used it for years topically to give medications to horses. After reading all the info I could find about oral ingestion, I got the nerve to try. I figured if it didn't kill all the 75 year old arthritis patients who take a tbsp a day; I should survive one 1/8 to 1/4cc dose.
If you ever do try it, that first dose will be a memorable experience. Not at all painful or unpleasant (other than the taste)......it's just a super weird feeling that lasts 3 seconds or less.
I really like the precision of solutions over suspension in my practice and for my personal use. Medications like letrozole are well worth the time to get accurate.
However, properly compounded suspensions are a very close 2nd; but getting extemporaneously compounded suspensions correct takes some time, effort, and expense. The pharm grade oral suspension vehicles are good; but you can't just measure a volume and mix in powder. Medication has to be made into a paste in the mortar, then add more vehicle,mix, repeat up to 10 times, etc. in order to get as close as possible to accurate concentration. After all that, there is still the possibility of settling even with the best vehicle.
So, for me, it will be solution with every (illegal) drug if I can find a non-toxic solvent.

A friend of mine bought some tadalafil from one of the peptide places. he showed it to me and it just pissed me off that they sold him and thousands of other people this medication that is just powder sitting in the bottom of some liquid.
It does say "shake well" on the bottle; but that isn't an accurate way of dispersal for uniform dosage. If it were something dangerous like T3, a person could easily overdose unintentionally and die.
FYI, there is no solvent available for tadalafil or sildenafil for oral solution;so it must be in suspension.
Of course capsules are an option, But pharmaceutical companies spend years and hundreds of thousands of dollars to match filler particle size/weight to the active ingredient. Then proper mixing takes time and accuracy before capping. I had given some thought to using anavar later on and attempting capping it after I find an appropriate filler. I was thinking of using a colored tracer powder in small amounts to visually inspect for homogeneity of the mixture. But all that is months and many dollars away.

There is a paid service called "Compounding Today" that I recently joined. It is an online resource for compounding pharmacists with literally thousands of medication compounding recipes. My pharmacist friend turned me on to it; and I got my job to pay for the subscription ($495/year). It seems like these internet drug dealers could afford to either employ a pharmacist or subscribe to a database like that to help prevent harm. Maybe I'm just oversensitive to it because of my career; but after starting this journey I have found that the quick dollar is far more important than safety of the community to most of the "labs".

who cares, that's his problem
That's what he said when I asked why not just brew everything internationally and have a reshipper here in us.

I know I know, his international brewing is as questionable as his domestic in your opinion. Ill just beat you to the punch.

That and it's probably easier getting in raws vs finished. Like the rep said.

Panda mentioned he doesn't know how the large guys(pharmacom mainly) gets large enough shipments of finished products into the country.

Raws are much easier to get than finished product.
Finished and semi finished is much harder to receive especially very large amount.
I'm afraid reshipping is about to become a memory in my opinion with Rec. Drug problem raising suspicions.
Maybe only raws and labels get in
and the rest is made domestically?