PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Thanks to Dan Duchaine, i learned a long time ago that DMSO could be utilized topically. Never knew it could be ingested though.

You taught this old dog something new today. Thank you for the informative post.

If you ever smelled it coming out of the pores of a racehorse who had been jugged with DMSO you wouldn't be excited about ingesting it.

If you ever smelled it coming out of the pores of a racehorse who had been jugged with DMSO you wouldn't be excited about ingesting it.
Honestly 0.125 to 0.25mL every 3 days is neither too much taste to bear nor nearly enough to saturate and be excreted through sweat.
I spent a little extra money on this dmso; and I can't smell anything when I waft the bottle. I've read that the majority of the black liquor smell can be removed from refining; and I guess it is true.
I worked in paper mills before college; and I was worried I was going to smell that same thing again when I opened it. I was surprised.

Honestly you have to be a fucking idiot to order illegal drugs off the internet from China and when some unknown object shows up from China from the same place you just ordered illegal drugs from and think it’s a mistake or something is wrong. Then to publicly post and ask about it is baffling. Here’s a tip. When the package shows up fucking OPEN IT. If you still can’t find it after 5 seconds throw it out and never speak of it again.

Has anyone tried their raw tren a?
Yes, didnt end up quite well.
Finished oil went all hazy and swirly with bunch of flakes on the bottom.
Must have been either raw itself or mct oil.
All other variables were accounted for

Yes.
Brewed 10g 5 days ago.
On sec pin.
In mig
Tasted spicy
No cough but mixing 50mg with test 250mg same pin. did get a strong smell tho after second pin.
Slept pretty hot last night.
Did not want to leave the gym today.
All I can say for now Brother.
Will post some pics of the nectar in a bit.

I've heard that if you mix lemon juice with DMSO and put your fingertips in it that you can "taste" lemon with your fingers. I've always wanted to try it.

Lighting not best for capturing the color. But it is a tadbit darker in hand.
No clouding. I might fry some eggs with it:cool:
11111.png

111.png

Last edited: