PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Now we're all buds? Like bro's right? Like you coming over to hang and eat burgers with the family? I mean a bro wouldn't allow gear to be sold to another bro with hair floating in it right? I mean a bro wouldn't hand another bro some GH that's 6iu when it's supposed to be 10 right? I mean like a bro has another bro's health in mind and wouldnt bring by a few vials of oil that may or may not be dirty as fuck and the bro has fuck all clue how it was brewed right?

Yeah..you're a rep. A sources agent. You're never a bud or a bro. Especially not this shit show.
That's just the way this source and rep handles things. Just keeps making the same mistakes, and changing the subject hoping everyone forgets. Especially like the way when people complain about their constant screwup, he calls members names like still and scammer. Never saw a rep here in all my years do that

That's just the way this source and rep handles things. Just keeps making the same mistakes, and changing the subject hoping everyone forgets. Especially like the way when people complain about their constant screwup, he calls members names like still and scammer. Never saw a rep here in all my years do that
You really have issue with the rep deal don't you.
We have sent test e off and will receive results soon both the customer and me
We worked with @G2Ready on the gh solution and testing.
As far as elite we fired him and gave about 15,000$ in refunds so how's that changing the subject once again you make up lies to support your agenda.
Stick to facts.

Honestly you have to be a fucking idiot to order illegal drugs off the internet from China and when some unknown object shows up from China from the same place you just ordered illegal drugs from and think it’s a mistake or something is wrong. Then to publicly post and ask about it is baffling. Here’s a tip. When the package shows up fucking OPEN IT. If you still can’t find it after 5 seconds throw it out and never speak of it again.
I’m with you 100%. It’s baffling to me. Some people have no business in this game. Have some fucking smarts people!

You really have issue with the rep deal don't you.
We have sent test e off and will receive results soon both the customer and me
We worked with @G2Ready on the gh solution and testing.
As far as elite we fired him and gave about 15,000$ in refunds so how's that changing the subject once again you make up lies to support your agenda.
Stick to facts.
I have a problem with your lying, never fixing any problems (As in you keep repeating them). Always have an excuse, and if none of that works, you call people names.

Yeah it happened we can't change it but we owned it not to mention the raws we lost that was no way we would use after that.
And stock so not a little loss.
Waaaa, now you're saying you're a hero because you guys made a very poor business decision, and it cost you money to fix. Now you want a medal for screwing up in the first place

What is a ball park figure for everything you need to brew. Nice stuff. No corners cut.

I got in for less than 1k. Got chemicals, carrier oils, scale, hot plate with stirrer, stir bars, glassware, vials, crimpers, stoppers, caps, 12 pack of disposable bottle top filters, label maker, vacuum pump and fittings, gauges, valves, alconox, distilled water...then 600 in raws from domestic. Brewed it all and covered the cost of gear AND equipment if you compare to finished oil prices.

Best investment ever.

Waaaa, now you're saying you're a hero because you guys made a very poor business decision, and it cost you money to fix. Now you want a medal for screwing up in the first place
How did you extrapolate that from his post?

No you tell the lies now post all your proof I read the thread.
Than you wouldn't ask me that

But I guess you need reminding

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Keeping peoples info on your servers
Shipping gear repeatedly to wrong address