PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I got in for less than 1k. Got chemicals, carrier oils, scale, hot plate with stirrer, stir bars, glassware, vials, crimpers, stoppers, caps, 12 pack of disposable bottle top filters, label maker, vacuum pump and fittings, gauges, valves, alconox, distilled water...then 600 in raws from domestic. Brewed it all and covered the cost of gear AND equipment if you compare to finished oil prices.

Best investment ever.
Thank you for the detailed post! You just spoonfed the fuck out of me and i appreciate it!!!

Yeah he is butt hurt because everyone knows what he is about and it's not harm reduction.
I understand bending the truth to fit your perspective but at some point it's just sad. It does look odd. It is what it is I guess. You can be openly critical and voice your displeasure without making shit up. I don't mind the aggression he has to the source or you, I get that. The other part I don't get.

@rpbb I'd love to see proof that he is lying as well. Always interested in exposing the truth, if you have something please post up

Than you wouldn't ask me that

But I guess you need reminding

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Keeping peoples info on your servers
Shipping gear repeatedly to wrong address
Where and how does this constitute lying?

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Don't dodge your claims post up all my lies it isn't ppl you have the issue with post it up.

ATTN: HGH BLACKTOP

With the recent discovery of ANALYZERS test showing 6IU instead of a 10IU Label Claim.

Appears to be resolved -- although not confirmed as I have been in a game of good cop vs bad cop. LOL

I may receive compensation 3 KITS and a Store Credit for my testing.

PPL would like additional testing on product.... I strongly urge any member with Blacktop from PPL to seek out testing in some way to insure there getting what they paid for!!!

to my understanding PPL is Not accepting Analyzers HGH test results from another member until confirmed by a third parts testing center??? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. & @purplepandalabs

IF YOU HAVE BLACKTOPS GET THEM TESTED!!!!!!!!!!

So that's why you're butt hurt? Then don't shill.

That list isn't pertaining to pplrep man. You said he is lying. Please provide proof.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I'll leave you to it dude, good luck with the angry guy.
You haven't been here long enough to know if I'm a shill our not, and ppl rep just uses it as a way to excuse this sources screwups

With the recent discovery of ANALYZERS test showing 6IU instead of a 10IU Label Claim.

Appears to be resolved -- although not confirmed as I have been in a game of good cop vs bad cop. LOL

PPL would like additional testing on product.... I strongly urge any member with Blacktop from PPL to seek out testing in some way to insure there getting what they paid for!!!

to my understanding PPL is Not accepting Analyzers HGH test results from another member until confirmed by a third parts testing center??? @PurplePandaLabs Rep. & @purplepandalabs

They only approve of 3rd party testers that say their gear is good. So much for them actually testing what they sell. It was probably the underdosed gh they couldn't sell over at reddit

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
This, quit defecting

No I believe we're going to pay for you to let analyzer retest I will double check to be sure

Now we're all buds? Like bro's right? Like you coming over to hang and eat burgers with the family? I mean a bro wouldn't allow gear to be sold to another bro with hair floating in it right? I mean a bro wouldn't hand another bro some GH that's 6iu when it's supposed to be 10 right? I mean like a bro has another bro's health in mind and wouldnt bring by a few vials of oil that may or may not be dirty as fuck and the bro has fuck all clue how it was brewed right?

Yeah..you're a rep. A sources agent. You're never a bud or a bro. Especially not this shit show.
You sound a too little emotional and can't be objective

Don't pull your deflecting game and put it back on me, you're screwups are well documented in this thread, try reading it
Documented by who brother? Not you. Seems like you're only learning about all this recently. And taking whatever issues may have happened and resolved and running with them