PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You haven't been here long enough to know if I'm a shill our not, and ppl rep just uses it as a way to excuse this sources screwups
yeah, 1st week on Meso. You are one of the great observers of modern history, aren't you?

And we have solutions to our issues not excuses.

So before you make some off the wall claim that I'm attached to some lab, I am not. As a matter of fact, and I've stated it before, I'd love to see good labs successful. Multiple labs. The end user benefits.

But you guys are bush league at best. Everything started off good, but you guys tried to take over the world, without having a plan in place. Fucking Elite as a brewer? Seriously, y'all couldn't tell that out of the 100's of brewers available, that this dipwad was a train wreck? Apologizing for mistakes is one thing, how about not fucking up in the first place? I really don't follow this thread any more as I've written you off, but the GH was underdosed as hell, what else isn't correct? You guys have a pattern of fucking up. Then you chime back in with "we're all bro's". No man, we aren't brothers. You are a rep from a lab that sells illegal items on this forum. You need us, we do not need you. We survived before you and will survive after you. You use us, just as we use you. There's no bud or fucking bro in that shit.

So instead of trying to make "friends", make your shit right. It's not that hard to make clean, safe, effect gear. Don't get your GH from whatever shit place you're getting it. Actually test the stuff BEFORE you sell it, novel idea, so that the end user isn't screwed. I mean we're all bro's right, you wouldn't be in this just for the cash?

Once again you apologize but you don't learn anything.
Post up all your proof of my lies you can't run from this I gave you plenty of time to be objective.
You accused suds of being a reverse scammer because he was trying to get 150 dollars in store credit for sending him gear that was known to cause pip. That was a lie

So before you make some off the wall claim that I'm attached to some lab, I am not. As a matter of fact, and I've stated it before, I'd love to see good labs successful. Multiple labs. The end user benefits.

But you guys are bush league at best. Everything started off good, but you guys tried to take over the world, without having a plan in place. Fucking Elite as a brewer? Seriously, y'all couldn't tell that out of the 100's of brewers available, that this dipwad was a train wreck? Apologizing for mistakes is one thing, how about not fucking up in the first place? I really don't follow this thread any more as I've written you off, but the GH was underdosed as hell, what else isn't correct? You guys have a pattern of fucking up. Then you chime back in with "we're all bro's". No man, we aren't brothers. You are a rep from a lab that sells illegal items on this forum. You need us, we do not need you. We survived before you and will survive after you. You use us, just as we use you. There's no bud or fucking bro in that shit.

So instead of trying to make "friends", make your shit right. It's not that hard to make clean, safe, effect gear. Don't get your GH from whatever shit place you're getting it. Actually test the stuff BEFORE you sell it, novel idea, so that the end user isn't screwed. I mean we're all bro's right, you wouldn't be in this just for the cash?
Come on man. You're arguing about the use of "bro". None of us are actually fucking bros. Because we frequent the same forum?

Come on man. You're arguing about the use of "bro". None of us are actually fucking bros. Because we frequent the same forum?

Dude, I'm pointing out that feel good wording doesn't make all these guys screw ups ok. And that they really don't care about us, they care about making money. Which there's nothing wrong with it, just don't try to sugar coat it. Can't cover a turd in sugar sprinkles

First I know you and I know you don't ride a lab or any lab so I don't know why you would say that.
I have to ask how does any lab not screw up in the first place that like saying take the human error out of something.
I understand your position on it .
And we have many test of the same gh within the same time frame from us manufacturer and customers.
That's why we asked for a retest.
That's like 20 good bloods posted and one bad in the same time frame but the discussion is automatically underdosed gear.
How about the individual aspect or and error somewhere I like to look at the whole picture before I jump to a conclusion.
But I respect you and your opinion.

@rpbb There's a lot of new sources in the underground that you should be protecting meso from. I hope you're allocating your time properly to deal with all these incoming sources.

You accused suds of being a reverse scammer because he was trying to get 150 dollars in store credit for sending him gear that was known to cause pip. That was a lie
I challenge anyone to go follow it all and see if he posted proof before being called out not to mention posting pm's without permission