PurplePandaLabs Raw source

First I know you and I know you don't ride a lab or any lab so I don't know why you would say that.
I have to ask how does any lab not screw up in the first place that like saying take the human error out of something.
I understand your position on it .
And we have many test of the same gh within the same time frame from us manufacturer and customers.
That's why we asked for a retest.
That's like 20 good bloods posted and one bad in the same time frame but the discussion is automatically underdosed gear.
How about the individual aspect or and error somewhere I like to look at the whole picture before I jump to a conclusion.
But I respect you and your opinion.

Human error. Is human error hairs, with the follicle still attached human error? Or floaters because someone skipped a step in filtering ?

You deflect just like Omega did, same guy? You are not the victim, you are the creator of the problem. You danced around the questions .

How can other places provide gear for years and years with no major problems?

Human error. Is human error hairs, with the follicle still attached human error? Or floaters because someone skipped a step in filtering ?

You deflect just like Omega did, same guy? You are not the victim, you are the creator of the problem. You danced around the questions .

How can other places provide gear for years and years with no major problems?
You show me the one's without problems.
And yes that would be considered human error.

@Robfromga

It just seems like a petty thing to argue about. If the issue is contaminated or under dosed gear or bad service or whatever. That's understandable.

But just how sources should refrain from using feel good wording to downplay issues, and sway perspective. Members shouldn't use hate and fear and attacks to try and sway members either. The facts are the facts. Personal feelings shouldn't be part of the arguement.

@rpbb There's a lot of new sources in the underground that you should be protecting meso from. I hope you're allocating your time properly to deal with all these incoming sources.
I don't pick on sources until after they screw up. I also don't order from them till I start seeing good bloods and testing. The problem with this source, is that they keep screwing up over and over again. Right no w, my big concern is to find a good domestic source, because i personally believe the feds are going to crack down on everything thats coming in from China. Needless to say, it won't be this clown show

So I want to get to the bottom of this @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Are you going to be reimbursing other customers who bought black tops? Are you guys pulling them from the shelf? Did you or others test your black tops? Are you still not accepting Analyzers results. The way you guys are still handling that situation is ridiculous. Please explain PPL's stance on the matter and don' ignore the questions. Thank you

You show me the one's without problems.
And yes that would be considered human error.

The guy I use hasn't had any of those issues .

Again, you are deflecting. This isn't about anyone else. This is about you. You don't defend yourself by saying someone else did it so it's ok, you got trophies for last place didn't you?

So how'd those hairs get in there? Before or after filtering? Or was it just not filtered? Do you not test your product? You clearly don't test the GH.

@Robfromga

It just seems like a petty thing to argue about. If the issue is contaminated or under dosed gear or bad service or whatever. That's understandable.

But just how sources should refrain from using feel good wording to downplay issues, and sway perspective. Members shouldn't use hate and fear and attacks to try and sway members either. The facts are the facts. Personal feelings shouldn't be part of the arguement.

You're not getting. I can't break down for you any more than I already have.

Yessir, and it works well that way. I think that volumes up to 10mL absorb through the oral mucosa and esophagus so quickly that it never reaches the stomach.
The reasons I chose to ingest rather than apply topically are the convenience and safety factors. By swallowing it, I don't have to wait for it to disappear or worry about touching/contaminating something that my kids may touch later.
My family has used it for years topically to give medications to horses. After reading all the info I could find about oral ingestion, I got the nerve to try. I figured if it didn't kill all the 75 year old arthritis patients who take a tbsp a day; I should survive one 1/8 to 1/4cc dose.
If you ever do try it, that first dose will be a memorable experience. Not at all painful or unpleasant (other than the taste)......it's just a super weird feeling that lasts 3 seconds or less.
I really like the precision of solutions over suspension in my practice and for my personal use. Medications like letrozole are well worth the time to get accurate.
However, properly compounded suspensions are a very close 2nd; but getting extemporaneously compounded suspensions correct takes some time, effort, and expense. The pharm grade oral suspension vehicles are good; but you can't just measure a volume and mix in powder. Medication has to be made into a paste in the mortar, then add more vehicle,mix, repeat up to 10 times, etc. in order to get as close as possible to accurate concentration. After all that, there is still the possibility of settling even with the best vehicle.
So, for me, it will be solution with every (illegal) drug if I can find a non-toxic solvent.

A friend of mine bought some tadalafil from one of the peptide places. he showed it to me and it just pissed me off that they sold him and thousands of other people this medication that is just powder sitting in the bottom of some liquid.
It does say "shake well" on the bottle; but that isn't an accurate way of dispersal for uniform dosage. If it were something dangerous like T3, a person could easily overdose unintentionally and die.
FYI, there is no solvent available for tadalafil or sildenafil for oral solution;so it must be in suspension.
Of course capsules are an option, But pharmaceutical companies spend years and hundreds of thousands of dollars to match filler particle size/weight to the active ingredient. Then proper mixing takes time and accuracy before capping. I had given some thought to using anavar later on and attempting capping it after I find an appropriate filler. I was thinking of using a colored tracer powder in small amounts to visually inspect for homogeneity of the mixture. But all that is months and many dollars away.

There is a paid service called "Compounding Today" that I recently joined. It is an online resource for compounding pharmacists with literally thousands of medication compounding recipes. My pharmacist friend turned me on to it; and I got my job to pay for the subscription ($495/year). It seems like these internet drug dealers could afford to either employ a pharmacist or subscribe to a database like that to help prevent harm. Maybe I'm just oversensitive to it because of my career; but after starting this journey I have found that the quick dollar is far more important than safety of the community to most of the "labs".
Way back when, those afraid of needles crushed tren pellets, made a paste with DMSO and sara wrapped around ankles for transdermal administration.

What @rpbb and @Robfromga are doing is the right thing imo. They are keeping the failures and short comings of this lab on the top of the brain for every member.

If some members feel it's annoying or over beating the bush it really isn't. If these two members wouldn't keep hitting the tree, those failures and short comings would be lost. Then new members or perspective buyers wouldn't be able to make a informed decision.

So keep up the good work fellas.

So I want to get to the bottom of this @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Are you going to be reimbursing other customers who bought black tops? Are you guys pulling them from the shelf? Did you or others test your black tops? Are you still not accepting Analyzers results. The way you guys are still handling that situation is ridiculous. Please explain PPL's stance on the matter and don' ignore the questions. Thank you

Wait...now @purplepandalabs Rep isn't accepting @Analyzer as a testing medium? Explain that one. Along with what you use to test and what you test. Are you Omega?

If you need to be told not to take illegal drugs across international borders, you've got issues
You should have read my post before you replied. Yes I asked a question but clearly stated I didn’t think it was a good idea and just wanted to see what the general consensus was.

What @rpbb and @Robfromga are doing is the right thing imo. They are keeping the failures and short comings of this lab on the top of the brain for every member.

If some members feel it's annoying or over beating the bush it really isn't. If these two members wouldn't keep hitting the tree, those failures and short comings would be lost. Then new members or perspective buyers wouldn't be able to make a informed decision.

I don't see why it's all so hard to get it right. My guy hasn't ever screwed up and he does something super smart, he shuts down every so often and I'm guessing because he's got enough foresight. But this isn't about another lab, it's about this lab. Controlled growth. Prediction of issues. Protocols in place. Hell, knowing who brews your shit at the very least.

I don't see why it's all so hard to get it right. My guy hasn't ever screwed up and he does something super smart, he shuts down every so often and I'm guessing because he's got enough foresight. But this isn't about another lab, it's about this lab. Controlled growth. Prediction of issues. Protocols in place. Hell, knowing who brews your shit at the very least.
But but "name your favorite lab" is worse

We have and customers have done testing in the same time frame that's why we are asking for a retest.
We never said we weren't accepting results from @Analyzer we just asked for a retest which he has agreed to perform.

What's up bud I hope all is good.
@Thegreek
All good man. Feel free to call me bud or bro or whatever. I know we’re not friends. I know we aren’t going fishing or hunting. The way I see it is this. The bud or bro thing from a rep is a casual respect thing. We are not snotty up tight assholes. We are a bunch steroid using gym rats and that’s how we talk to each other. I’d rather you talk to me like a human who’s on my level in this world than some uptight wanna be business man. Keep it real bro. Become the business man when there is an issue and handle it professionally. Till then we good bud.

Lost how? It's immortalized forever on this thread. The reddit shit is lost. But if you followed them then like some have we brought it to people's attention here (you're welcome @rpbb )

I'm fine with keeping sources honest.

I feel like that's what I am doing here too. In a different way then these guys obviously.